Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:03 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: A triumphant return.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:14 am 
Legend of Old

Exanderous let out a hardy laugh as a wry smile was cracked on his lips.

I am sure she will not be too angry at you Eron even if she is a Woran. I crave adventure too old friend. My sword must not get rusty, not when it has come this far through and through. At times I mean that literally. Through the enemy and through the times!

Exanderous lifted his fist high in the air and let out a yell of celebration. His return was a triumph for him. He had returned to his beloved tavern with fresh stories to tell and old friends to catch up with.

And for once, he was smiling.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:55 pm 
G.E.E.K.

The door burst open as a man, approximately 7'7", in a black cloak walked into the tavern, ducking through the doorway. He saw two men, one human the other Woran, hugging and laughing.

This looks really odd, but I hear this place has the best drinks in the world. So, which one of you is Exanderous?

He took a seat at the bar.

I'm Ryel. Nice to meet you.

He slid his cloak off revealing a tail and wings, his eyes started to glow and horns prouted from his head.

I hope I'm not two offensive.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:11 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Eron: nothing can be as offensive as the smell from the kitchen.

his feline like nose was sensetive to scents that others couldn't smell. but this smell was obvious to all because it was accompanied with a billow of smoke.

Eron: scuse me.

he dashed up from the bar and wrapping his apron around him dissapeared through the swinging doors of the kitchen. a moment later his head emerged.

Eron: um...the food may be off for some time while I clean up this mess.

he smiled sheepishly and vanished once again into the kitchen.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:54 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

*poke* hey everyone.

yes, i'm alive. reality just took over for a few months

that and 'somebody' was mad that he had to cover for everyone's slack.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:12 pm 
Legend of Old

Reality has taken a hold on me too. I think I may have some time for my old home though... heh.

:)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Cleaning the dust off.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:51 pm 
Legend of Old

Seems kinda abondoned... You kinda have to expect that when you disappear for so long. *tidies up the tavern*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Boom baby!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:44 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

*the doors burst open and a young woman of 20 enters. She wears bookish yet stylish glasses, a white sleeveless button-down shirt and long black skirt with "dominatrix" boots (Ex will know what I speak of). Her ears each have three earrings of various designs hanging from them, a silver celtic cross and butterfly necklace (again, Ex will know what I'm talking about) dangle from her neck, and a messenger bag from her shoulder. With a grin she lets out a small giggle and brushes her hair from her face, revealing a mischievous glint in her hazel eyes.*

Wow, this place doesn't look to have seen any customers since the Old Board what happened?!

*she grins and continues into the tavern, taking a seat at the bar*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:14 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"Reality got in the way a little to much" Consti said from the bar. "I have never been under so much stress in my life"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: heh
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:02 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Heh, tell me about it. Work, school, my internship... Man where did my summer go? Oh and Ex, could I maybe get some Irish Creme over here??

I have to say though, I did miss you guys^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:39 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"I'll get it for you. Exx's a liitle busy at the moment."

*hands over the irish cream, befroe getting a whiskey*

"How's the internship going?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:31 pm 

"Ehck Gad"

Eron backed through the swinging doors of the kitchen, a bandana around his mouth and grime in his mane. his white apron was now a sepia tone and he was squinting his eyes.

"well this is taking a lot longer to sort out then I had feared"

Laughing, he turned around and saw the nearly empty bar. the windows had the shutters closed and a tumble weed rolled outside. a gecko scuttled up the wall and an owl hooted from afar.

"What happened to this place, was i really cleaning the kitchen for that long?"

he saw his friends at the bar,

"at least the faces left are familiar.."

he sat down on a bar stool and threw his rag into a bucket which was standing near the door to the kitchen. the water in it was black.

"Ex, can u get me a drink I'm tired."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:29 am 
Legend of Old

Without fail old friend whats your poison???

Its good to see you again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:54 am 

Eron thought hard and long, though the answer was ofcourse obvious. him being a Worran meant he liked nothing better then a glass of milk.

"Um, I'd like a glass of milk actually, but u could slip a bit of irish cream in there too!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:25 am 
Anceint Member Guy

The door would swing open to reaveal a familiar face, though without his battle armour, as he never truly needed it these days. Things seemed so peaceful anymore that he was rarely called upon. Speaking, his voice cracked for a second, as it had not been used in so long.

"Ah, well you know me old friend, I never was one for posion." Ifrit chuckled as he took up a seat near the bar. "How have you all been? I hope life's journey has treated you fair."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:44 am 

Eron walked over and clapped the guardian on the back.

Eron: well, I mean i was stuck in the kitchen cleaning for an age, maybe something happened with time or something. I'd best speak to my daughter about that. anyway I'm ok now

he took his seat again and sipped his drink.

Eron: you know I've longed for an adventure for a while now. my muscles ache for action and fighting, things are so peaceful now and my kingdom is prosperous but life can be a little boring. that's why i hide out here in the kitchen!

he grinned.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:01 pm 
Legend of Old

Exanderous pours a glass of milk and then adds some Irish Cream and swirls it around.

There you are mate. Thanks for straightening out the kitchen.

Anything for anyone else?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:15 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Having never actually left the tavern, Ryel asked for a small glass of wine and pulled his sword from it's sheath and started bragging about how the blade got all the scratches on it and describing each fight in perfect detail, which takes about 5 hours a day every day for about 3 weeks (105 hours).

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: ugh...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:51 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Aki looked up briefly from her book, rolled her eyes and moved down the bar away from the bantering braggart toward Ex and Eron who both currently had their backs to her. Seeing an opportunity for some "fun" (and/or mischief) she silently stowed her book away in her bag and set it down on the floor as quietly as possible, removing her sandals in the process. Now barefoot, she grinned and silently crept toward her two friends at the end of the bar. A decision had to be made, she realized however as she couldn't pounce both. And so she opted for the obvious choice. Without a sound she crept behind Ex and with a giggle covered his eyes, demanding in her high pitched, sing-song tone "Guess who!"

(death, I know but hey, s'all good, lol)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:54 pm 

Eron turned and saw Ex's assailant and smiled.

Eron: good job u didn' try me, i am a Woran remember, i can pick up you clumsy footsteps, sandal or not, a mile off. ex on the other hand.

he looked at Ex who was stood blinded and bemused.

Eron: well let's just say he's getting old.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:05 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Ifrit couldnt help it. He cracked up laughing. "Watch it, we dont want Exx to go all evil guy again. Besides you know us gaurdians dont age." Then he turned to the bragger and chuckled. "Listen mate, we've all got some wicked stories to tell, and honestly I'd prefer if you'd shut your, have a drink, then tell a joke."

Smilling amusedly he took a bottle of whiskey from behind the bar and poured himself a shot. Repeating this a few times he set the bottle back and looked around the room. "Lets not drudge up the past at the moment. Instead lets all get straight drunk and laugh ourselves to sleep!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:39 pm 
Godsin Queen

There was a glint of silver over the cobble stones near the tavern, as Mirravin Made her way down the street to see some old friends. She had a brand new title, and had grown into a dashing young woman. So she douted very highly that anyone would remember her there. Which in her opinion was more than likely to be a good thing, because then she wouldn't have to explain her absents to them. She'd just be another new face to get aquainted to, again.

Her silvery figure bounced down the street, and her silky mane of hair trailing behind her. She made it to the door of the Tavern and suddnely pause, this was it, the moment of truth. She took hold of the handle on the tavern's door and went in.

The ocupants of the tavern noticed her at once, and why wouldn't they? She was a silverly fox-woman with a set of feathery wings on her back and on her upper arms. So who couldn't help but stare at the Woman with fur and a firery red eye on her forhead? It was natural, and that's exactly what Mirravin took it as.

With all this in Mind Mirravin took a seat at one of the stools, and waited. Just to see how they would react.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:09 am 
Legend of Old

You realize lover if it were any other person, there would be no breathing at this point.

Exanderous calmly turned around, picked his assailant up and placed her on his shoulders.

Old guns are still dangerous you mangy cat.

Exanderous smiled and patted his friend on the shoulders.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:52 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Having noticed that no one was really listening to his tales he put up his blade angrily.

I want the drink I ordered an hour ago, before I start shredding the drapes and slicing the tables!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:06 pm 
Godsin Queen

How have you all been since I was gone? Mirravin asked, proping her head on her folded hands, still gazing around the room. No one seemed to reconize, or so she thought.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:34 pm 
Legend of Old

Dragon 44 quickly found himself on the floor met with a quite unpleasant glare coming from the enigmatic warrior along with his legendary blade pointed at the assailant's throat.

Before he had the chance to speak, Exanderous had the first word.

Do not ever come to MY tavern and destroy MY property... or else its YOUR head. Understood?

Exanderous removed his blade, which was practically lifting up the individual's skin, and laid the drink he requested on the counter.

I have been well Mirravin. Thank you for asking.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 59  Next