Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:34 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:06 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire finally realized that Jadrian needed help. He grabed his sword, looked back at Cleeishies and said "Excusse me" than ran off to lend and helping hand to his fallen comrade. As Angelfire was running, he let the tip of his sword touch the ground. At first, this had no perpose but as Angelfire was speeding up the friction from the sword being dragged along the ground created fire, black fire. When the ground caught on fire, the sword caught on fire. As Angelfire approched Jadrian, he told him to cover his eyes. When Jadrian did this Angelfire jumped in the air and started to spin, creating the Vortex of Blackfire. When the vortex collided with the energy bubble the resulting explotion destroyed the bubble and every soldier within a 500ft radius of Angelfire. When the dust shettled, all you could see was a figure covered in black fire with blood red eyes. You assumed it was Angelfire, and you were right. Angelfire grabbed Jadrians hand and yanked him up on his feet. Jadrian was suprised to realize that the fire surrounding Angelfire was not hot but cold... freezing. Angelfire then turns and starts back towards the group. On his way back he yell to Jadrian saying "Dont have to much fun now!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:06 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jadrian stared. Angelfire had appeared and destroyed everything. However, if htey did not leave soon, more soldiers would come. More would keep coming, until all of them were dead. Jadrian knew there was only one thing to do. He turned, and drew his sword. They would never get past himtill he was dead. The first soldiers came, and were easily felled. He refused to give quarter, and would never leave.

OCC: Go ahead with whatever Mia....Ive got a plan....

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:04 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

" Stop trying to be a hero!!!" Mia shouted. She grabed Jadrian by the collar, and beckon angelfire into a circle she had drawn in the dirt. As the soldiers came she graspedthe hilt of her sword pulled as hard as she could and a cloud of dust flew up blinding the soldiers. In an instant they were on the other side of the clearing with the others.
"What are you tryin to do ??? Gte yourself killed????" Well it nearly happened!!!!" We need you!!!You cant go off acting like a hero!!!Thats recklessness!!! You do it again and you might as well forget about us destroying that shadow thats inhabiting the king!!!!!" She said all of that so quickly that jadrian could hardly follow.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:28 am 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian came back snatching Jadrian away from mia, And dragging him to one side, "Listen i think i need to appologise, I was in a bad way"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:36 pm 

Jadrian was still trying to understand what Mia was saying when Drian yanked him over and started dressing him down. He pertended to listen, all the while thinking privately. THey really did like him and need his help. He hadn't felt like that since he left the dwarven city, all those years ago...

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:20 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire walks ahead of the group, acting as a scout making sure there are no enemies in front of them. He came upon a grassy plan and in the distance, he can see the city. "Something dosnt seem right" he said. "A city this size should have patrols out, I dont see a thing. I dont like the looks of this."

Angelfire turned around and ran back to the group and told Mia what he saw. "Mia, the city is just a couple of a hundred feet in front of us. But something doesnt seem right. A city that size should have patrols out and it is far too queit. I dont like this."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:10 pm 

Jadrian snapped out of his day dream and turned to face Angelfire. "Well, it could be bad, or it could be that every soldier in that city is out looking for us. We just killed a general! any soldier within hearing distance is gonna be on the lookout for us, and also, the king could be tracking our movements. We are facing the most powerful man in this kingdom! and you are all acting like we're going on a picnic! "

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:06 pm 
Godsin Queen

It could very well be a trap,butr then agan maybe we wnat to get captured. Or at least one of us does anyways.

Cleeishies says thinking to herself while admiring the glimmering blade that was given to her.She could feel the eyes of the others around her staring at her in confusion as she spoke.

Oh, and Angelfire, you don't have to apolagize. It's fully understandable. And thanks.

"What do you mean we want to get captured?"
some one from behind spoke up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:23 am 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire turned and looked at Cleeishies and said,"Yeah, what do you mean? Do you have a plain? Cause if you do I would love to hear it, I really dont want to get captured agian."

Then he though to himself... and said,

"Wait a minute... I think I know what you are plaining. If we get captured, there is a big chance that we will be taken striaght to the King. Then when we are in front of the King, we can kill him or free his soul or whatever it is you people are going to do to him. Is that your plain?"

After saying that Angelfire walked up to the grassy plan and looked at the city in the distance...thinking...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:57 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia frowned." Yes but how do we no we wont just be killed on the spot?" She said." And besides even if we got that far they would had disabled us by then!" She said indicateing her hands and feet.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:31 am 

Jadrian started pondering...the problem was trying to get close enough to the king without getting killed or captured...Jadrian suddenly sat upright. Why hadn't he thought of that sooner! A grin broke out on his face

"Hey! Mia! I have an idea...What if we sneak in, hidden in baskets, or at least all of you. I could walk in, carting the baskets. onc we get inside the gate I could hire some men to help me carry all of you toward the palace. Then, I could let you free, and we could sneak inside the castle."

Jadrian waited, staring at his al...no...his freind's faces.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:28 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies frowned, it wasn't exactly what she had in mind, but it was very close to it.

The only think wrong with that plan my friend is that you have already shown yourself as an enemy to them. You'd get captured and we'd be stuck in a cramped up baskets.

We'd also have to have a really good reason for delivering the baskets to the king. After all we can't just walts up to the front door with a pile of baskets, and expect to be excepted with open arms.

I was thinking more of a risky approch. More of a put on act of betrayal. In other words, one of should try going to the king with a more desirable item, like say one of ourselves? If one of us could get on the other side of this, we might have more of a chance. We'd also have to have some one here that was willing to go up as the bait.

Cleeishies said, still deep in thought.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:36 pm 

"I suppose that would work...alright, i volunteer to do it. however, what if say, Angelfire 'turned' me in? that way the king would trust him, and I could eventually escape. How about it?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:04 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

" Wouldnt work!.....Even if we tried that, The kings way to smart to fall for a pun like that...." Mia said with a Frown on her face. al of the sudden mias face lit up." I have an idea!" She said looking around." What if we stole A pair of guards uniforms? They have helms with covered faces so noone would see our faces. I couldnt do it though sense im the main suspect....2 of you could protend to 'Capture' the rest of us.....all we have to do is attack to seperate guards in secret take their uniforms and then get into the capitol.....which is 2 towns over. Ill shroud myself on the way into the city. ive got contacts here. We' ll steal the uniforms here then travel the rest of the way to the next 2 towns in our sites!" She said all the while getting more worked up. " Lets make a clean job of it though so those guards cant go to their king and blab our plan!"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:33 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire smiled and laughed to himself. "So you need someone who can assassinate guards? Assassinations are my expertise. I can kill the guards and erase them from exsitance, there will be no blood, no screams... no sound. The uniforms will be in excillent condition."

Angelfire puts his hand on the handle of his sword on his back.

"What do you say?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:30 am 
Tightwad

"Or we can just stick with the original plan. I'm pretty sure the king would believe me if I brought one of you in. I'm pretty sure Cleeishies knows that I was a bounty hunter at one time." muttered Chalgrish as he walked in with a cut along his brow.
" Quite a mess you left back there, Jadrian. If you were going to make any more noise, I'm not sure there'd be any soldiers left in the towns! At any rate, who are we going to take in, and who is going to deliver the others?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:37 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia smirked." Your takeing me in of course.....im the one he wants and....i should be the one he gets....although if you take me in youll have to take a few of the others in too, or it will seem fishy."

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:38 pm 
Godsin Queen

Hmm, No not you, he might decide to kill you as soon as he sees you,but with a little Magic.......................

Cleeishies stoped in mid sentence and started to chant under her breath,as she did so she begain to look more and more like Mia.

I'll make it to where even the most talanted magican can't tell the difference,beteewn me......... and the real thing. At least this way, if he does decide to dispose of you by death, you'll be safe.

Cleeishies said and walked over to stand beside Mia. The only diffence between the two was a bright red bandanna on Cleeishies's right arm.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:32 pm 

Jadrian laughed to himself, amused by his freinds trying to find a plan that could work. He knew that there was really only one way to thwart the king, and it was simple. One of the oddest emotions Jadrian had ever seen in humans, was smugness. If they could trick the king into over believing in himself, the man could easily get tricked into "shooting himself in the foot." JAdrian grinned, then knew that if the king didn't die, he'd bring his revenge on the people. People like his cousin, and Mia's city. There was no easy answer to the question.

Gods I love that title.

Last edited by John on Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:58 am 
Legendary Warrior

"Oookaaay... Whose plan are we useing? Chalgrish, Cleeishies, or Jadrian?"

Angelfire looks ahead at the city and sees some comotion. There are some forces moving in.

"If I not mistaken, I think we need to decide on a plan in a hurry. The city is being reinforced."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:11 am 
Youthful Werewolf

ooc- listen guys before you get any ideas this only gonna be our first encounter with the king. We will escape.and meet him agin in the end there will be a huge battle....

IC-" I agree with chalgrish....he was a bounty hunter before he joined us...im sure i saw him following us along the road. I bet the King sent him at any rate it was a smart idea for him to stay away from the fight in the village," She said with a slight smirk" But i do think you should bring talus angelfire and cleeishes with me so it doesnt seem fishy."

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:55 am 
Tightwad

Chalgrish smirked and pointed to the scar which ran across his brow and temple. "If I just bring two, it would be believable. My constitution isn't very good, so it's easy for me to fall with a really hard hit. No offense, but I'm bringing Cleeishes and Mia, because Angelfire has too many tricks up his sleeves and Drain, Jadrian, and Talus all seem to be more ready to protect each other, which I respect."
In addition to that, I highly doubt the king would believe me if I brought in most of you, when I only have two hands."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:38 pm 
Legendary Warrior

"Chalgrish has a good point Mia. It would seem fishy for him to bring in more than two people." Angelfire said while looking at the city. Then he smiled and said,"He is right agian about me and my tricks. Me being an assassin, I have a lot of them. So when Charlgrish takes you and Cleeishes to the King, what should we do in the mean time?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:09 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies changed back to her oreginal form.

Ah, so you think he'll be fooled into thinking we're weak because we're women? That might be believeb;e for me he has no cluse as to who I am. He's had more experence with Mia. So it will have to look as if we put up some sorta fight. I have my pride ya know.
Cleeishies said with an archer eyebrow.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:51 pm 
Tightwad

"True, but as you can see, I already have a scab on my brow!" grumbled Chalgrish as he prepared a pair of ropes. He twisted them and tied them to the two women's arms and legs, as well as their necks, making sure to leave them looking tight.
"Ok, these ropes are easily broken, but don't try it now, I only had a few. I figure you keep them on until we desperately need you. As for the rest of you, I want you to wait here until we send some form of signal. I think it will be in the form of an explosion. Or, if you want, you can sneak in through the sewers, into the kitchen , dress up as servants, go through the castle disabling all guards and or other servants, then go into the throne room as soon as possible."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23  Next