Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:41 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:33 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien noticed Akira's hand too.Was it her or did nearly everyone have a different form they wished to conceal?
Did that mean you had to be special to start off with to be a Sukara Weilder?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:35 pm 
Legendary Warrior

As soon as Brothorn fell and made his quick recovery, Celestial walked over to him and asked,

If you don't mind me asking... did you see a red flash as well?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:57 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamied rolled her eyes,sat down on the floor and started daydreaming about food.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:58 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

As soon as Akira heard celestial she spun around and noticed brothorn behind her,she then spun back round so that they wouldnt notice the worry on her face.did they see my hand,what if they saw my scales, what would they do if they knew i was a dragonkin? She thought slightly panicking but she then began to breath deeply dont panic they could take it as a trick of the light you just have to be more careful just dont panic you could show your whole dragonkin form if you panicked to much She then breathed deeply once more before going back to acting like nothing happened.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:37 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien momentarily snapped out of her daydreaming long enough to notice the worry on Akira's face.She turned to Celestial and Brothorn.
"I'm sure she's just got a rash on her hand,that must've been the red you saw,right Akira?"Tamien shot Akira a warning glance.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:44 am 

Akira looked up at tamien then at the two behind her''um...yeah i think it was just a little rash,no worries''she then turned back around to tamien and smiled at tamien thankfully she didnt think it would be wise to say thankyou out loud with the other two behind her so she just smiled.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:16 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn looked at Celestial.
"I've never seen a rash that flashed," he said. Akira was definitely hiding something, but so was he. This made Brothorn wonder: Who else is hiding something? He suspected that not everyone in this group were what they seemed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:39 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

"dont worry" whispered armotag "i dont care if your diffrent" before taking out a bottle of red liquid and drinking some.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:49 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

While everyone's paying attention to Akira's hand Lycoris is thinking " How are we going to get out of here? I wonder if that's a riddle too."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:36 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien flashed a small smile back at Akira and looked around.
"There has to be an exit somewhere,how else could we have brought in?"She frowned.Judging by the time they had been in this vault,at least one guard should have come.Unless it was somekind of test..

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:48 pm 

Akira listened to brotherns words carefully. he just wont quite will he she thoughti'll have to be more careful im not ready to let them know what i amshe sighed and stood up and looked around''well i hope we find a way out soon''she said''it would be nice to get out of here as quickly as possible''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:09 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien glanced at Brothorn.
He's hiding something too...we all are...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:36 am 
King of Dragons

Seraphine clipped Risoluto to her waist. Afterwards, she had been combing the room, looking under pedestals, piles of weapons, everything to find Starlancer and Turluin. Vaguely, she had heard bickering at the front of the room, but she had a bit more urgent task at hand. She glanced up as one of the party members was putting on his armor. Sera's eyes fell on two red streaks down the back and all of a sudden, a strange energy slammed into her. She couldn't place it, but she did not make a noise, but did make a note as she scuttled away.

Her robes were missing, but she knew she would never find those. Sukara robes are always burned. Its a Garum law. So she resigned herself to looking for a new bow and a new set of robes. As soon as she tough of it, like magic, her eyes fell upon a glass case with a beautiful ebony cloak and an embroidered robe. Her face lit up, it wasn't Garum and it would have to do for now. So she carefully lifted off the lid and pulled the cloth out. It slid like liquid over her fingers and was cool like silk. She shrugged out of the rags and placed the robe over her head. It fit like a glove, and showed off her curves quite nicely. "Snazzy..." she said quietly. She hooked Risoluto to the sash and made her way back to the front.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:47 am 
Legendary Warrior

Celestial smiled at Akira and smilied. Thinking about what he saw, he figured out what she is. But he deciced not to say anything.

She will come out when she is ready. He thought.

Then he went to the pile of weapons and started looking for his attire. After looking for a little while, he fount his uniform and put it on. For something that has been on the ground for a long time, his uniform was surprisingly bright white.

He then clapped his hands together and began to focus his energy. Then he pulled his hands apart and out came his sword. He grabbed the handle and swug it around for a little while then made it dissapper. Now he was ready for anything.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:52 am 
Solitary Serpent

It would be nice to get out of here as quickly as possible.

"Yeh, it would," Brothorn agreed with Akira. Rising to his feet, he saw the priestess returning to the group. She had on a new outfit that fit her nicely, very nicely. Brothorn couldn't help but to look at her.
Are priestesses allowed to dress like that? I thought they were suppose to be modest. He thought to himself. Regaining his composure, he cleared his throat and asked her,"So. . .um. . how are we suppose to get out of here?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:11 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine glanced at the direction of the question. It was Brothorn, but he seemed...different somehow. She wasn't sure what exactly this warm feeling was but it felt nice so she embraced it. Her hands seemed to move on their own and smoothed the clasp of the robe, a bright red beryl. She hadn't seemed to notice it earlier. As she looked around in puzzlement, not only did everything seem clearer, sharper, but everyone else seemed to give off warm vibrations. She walked over to Brothorn and looked at him studiously. She felt that same push of energy from earlier. Later, it would have to wait until later.

"I'm...not exactly sure how we are to get out of here, but we certainly did not take that left turn farther down the corridor. This place was a dead end." she said picking up a random coin and flipping it through her fingers. "We could retrace our steps perhaps."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:24 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

i say we go down the left and if theres something there thats it we may aswell give it a try were just going to rot in here any way.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:30 pm 
King of Dragons

Sera strode towards the doorway, but stopped short of it. She narrowed her eyes and looked at it. She raised her arm and thrust her hand through the doorway.

SLAM!!

The echo of the safe-door closing resounded off the walls. Sera had withdrawn her hand before it closed, but quickly placed it on the cold metal.

"This doesn't bode well...at least no one as snapped in half."

Last edited by Taluscion on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:46 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Realizing that he was beginning to stare again, Brothorn quickly turned away from Seraphine. Turning his attention, Brothorn noyiced that his back seemed to be bothering him even more. It wasn't a painful bother, just a weird feeling. He shifted his ax around on his back.
There's something odd about her, he thought to himself. Suddenly, Brothorn heard a resounding slam. He turned to find the vault door had closed.
"Damn! We're never getting out of here!" he was growing a little frustrated.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:14 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Suprised by the sudden slam of the door,Tamien gave a small squeak and jumped into the air,grabbing hold of the light-fitting and clinging on for dear life.She giggled nervously and dropped to the floor,landing on her feet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:20 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn saw the girl beside him suddenly jump at the sound of the door closing. His eyes grew wide as he saw that she jumped clear to the ceiling. He took a few steps back as she jumped back down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:57 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien noticed the look on Brothorn's face as she lept back down.
"Errm..I'm a little jumpy today."She looked around to see that the door was shut.
"Nooo...how are we supposed to get out now?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:53 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

"ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha." laughed armotag uncontrolably "were doomed, He he he he he.Actually im very sad about it but cant stop laughing. Ha ha ha ha ha."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:59 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Oh great the door's closed now what? We're stuck here!" Lycoris said runing around in circles. She could feel stuff cling to her "Oh no not now... just calm down Lycoris." she said to herself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:18 pm 
King of Dragons

The door was closed tight, and no amount of prying could undo it, well, at least finger prying. She didn't want to snap her rapier, no matter how strong the metal was, it was still a thin blade. She looked around the walls, they seemed to be made of brick stone laid almost seamlessly acorss each other. Dwarven craftsmanship no doubt. No way was anyone getting out through magically enchanted rock.

She cleared away some of the sawdust and rubble on the floor. Her hands found a rug, she flipped it over but the only thing that lay under it were flagstones laid as the walls were. No tunneling either. Crud.

There might be something in this room that could help us out. She went back to the door, no keyholes. "Its not magic...a Sukara word should make it come open...but I don't think any of the ones we have can do the trick." She stood back to get a closer look and bumped into Thea. A bolt of power shocked them both, Seraphine let out a small cry and rubbed her hand.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 26  Next