Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:33 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:01 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia noded her head" Yes i think that would be best" She said still blushing

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:04 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies strolled over gracefully behind them,her movements as fluid as a gental breeze against the face of a river's surface. The two gave her stange looks for they had been running, and she was some how STILL behind them,and walking as if she'd taken her sweet time all the way there.

You have fun racing each other away from danger? It was very entertaining to say the least. As for that solution to our heat problems I think I can help just a small bit with that.

It was then that they noticed the frosted ground under her feet,and the sudden chill emiting from her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:10 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: uh, Pandora (or Midnight or whatever), i guess i don't quite understand. did you think that they were running on the ground? and what's with the ice?[/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:05 am 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire looked at Cleeishies and he suddenly found himself starring at the ice on the ground where she was standing.

Nice... Ice... I really hate ice. What ever you have planned I hope that you dont need my help. Although if you do... I guess I could help.

He said with somewhat of a frown on his face.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:18 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: Hey! yur both on the ground now arn't you? If not I'll just edit it to where my character is looking up at you in the trees, and yur are looking down. I am just going with the story line of thus far, we are running from a heat seeking creature right? well from the very begening if you haven't noticed before Cleeishies controles the element of ice. Why else would her arrows be imbued with ice? Cleeishies is trying to solve their current problem by masking their heat with ice Anywhos, Don't pay any heed to the title Pandora above all my posts. You know me as Midnight there's no reason for you to change that now eh? So just call me Midnight, I'm the same one from the drawing section. You know that right???

Ic: Hmmp, don't worry Angelfire,my plan doesn't involve puting you into any cold substances. I just hope to make our heat a bite less noticable.

Cleeishies told him with a smirk on her face as Angelfire backed away from her when she walked toward him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:36 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Ooc: Personaly, I like Pandora more than the name Midnight. It just sounds better to me... and it looks better too.

IC: Good! Angelfire said in releaf. Phew... I can stand freezing cold temperatures better than any other creature since I am an Angel of Fire, but I prefer not to. Since this thing is tracking our heat as well, I will try to power down and lower my heat.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:24 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: sorry, midy, i just was momentarily confused. yah, we're back on the ground. i was distracted while i read your response and spoke before i read it again. it made much more sense the second time. sincere apologies.

IC: Iyrius could still feel heat in his cheeks and wondered if his face was noticably red. Maybe he should act normal as though nothing had happened. "You know," he said, chuckling as though just realizing something, "I used to not believe that snow existed." What did that have to do with anything? "It was never cold were i come from and the idea of ice was just rediculous." He was being an idiot and he knew it. Better to just shut his mouth before he made things worse. He heeded his own advice and stopped talking before he said something really stupid.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:20 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jadrian had ignored all this, and was currently standing about ten feet down the road from the rest of the party, meditating. HE could'nt sense anything except the entire fiasco with Malka and Mia earlier. owever, in his slightly weakened state, he couldn't pick up anything that was not even remotely humanoid. THen he sensed the rest of the party approaching him, and he grinned. "Mia, you really need to work on climbing trees." HIs eyes opened. "ANd we shouikd probably get going."

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:34 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

It took mia to feel the impact of his words " HEY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???!!! I CAN CLIM JUST FINE YOU WANNA TRY ME????!!!grrrrrr!!!!" She turned to jadrian." You know you should talk if you cant bac it up...iyrius just happened to be a little better than me thats all...All race you if i ha-" She grew queit and she stared into one of the trees with a fearful look on her face," Nobody...move...a...muscle..." She said with the same fearful look. Mia and Iyrius's little escapde through the tree had attracted more attention then was ment. The thing that had been prosueing them had found them and they were not going to beable to shake it by just running.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:08 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire looked at Mia and saw the fear in her eyes. When he saw that he closed his eyes and put his hands together to make a hand symbol. Angelfire was shoved away from the rest of the world in his mind so that he can sense what Mia was seeing...

Hmm...

He said in a low tone,

It seems our days of partying are over. We have unwanted guests. Apparently our guests have a death wish.

While he was saying this, he was slowly puting his hand on the handle of his sword in preparation for combat.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:24 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

"NO! Stop!!!" She said" if we keep still Maybe it will lose interest" But at her voice the creature jumped from the tree and gave a bone chilling screech. This hidious creature had 2 legs and had rise up eyes that check for heat in the surrounding area. It screeched agin and mia collapsed thje power of the sound nearly destroyed her ear drums with the power of her hearing.She had to break the sound somehow. She pointed her finger at a tree and it burst in to flames it attracted the monsters attention and it ran at the tree. It gave her enough time to sprint acouple hundred yards and rest

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:44 pm 
Legendary Warrior

A heat seeker... how fun.

Mia are you okay?

Angelfire said in deep concern.

Hey, I can distract the beast so that all of you can get away safely. Dont worry, there is no way that beast can match my speed so as soon as you all are far away I will power down and catch up to you. NOW GO!

When Angelfire said that, he clapped his hands together and with in 1 second black fire swarmed around him. The heat radiateing off the black fire rivealed that of a blue star (OOC: Blue Stars are the hottest star discovered... so far). When the beast sinced Angelfires power/heat, it charged him. When the beast reached him, Angelfire jumped over it and ran in the oppisite direction of the beast. The creature turned around and followed Angelfire into the jungle/forest. Angelfire was so hot that every thing around him bursted into flames as he was running.

Come on heat seeker! Your too slow!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:38 pm 

JAdrian was still sitting, meditating as all this was going on, so he had heard all, but didn't bother to open his eyes. "So, a heat seeker is it? Ah...good move Brother Angelfire. however...there really was no need." He murmered, then his eyes opened. THe heat seeker was hovering, stilll recovering from Angelfire's burning. "Well Monster. You are in a pickle. However. May you be comforted by endless...sleep!" With this last word he lit a piece of his tinder and tied it to the seeker's eyes. the flames quickly ate through the wood, and the seeker screeched in pain. Finally, it collapsed, and fell, unconscious before it hit the ground. Jadrian turned toward the rest of the party, waved, then sat again, meditating already.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:34 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia gulped" Your uh gonna need more to kill it." She said" Ive dealt with them before and only mananaged to escape!" She presured ",and besides They can multiply easily." She said" They are heat seekers because they multiply like crazy around heat thats why heat attacks wont work, observe" At this she pointed her finger at it and it burst into flame, the flame went out and it looked as if nothing ahd happened" You see....uh oh!" She shrieked it had started to move the next thing that happened was a glob of it fell of its body" ITS MULTIPLING! WE NEED TO GO COME ON!" She yelled and about faced and started running

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:06 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire turned around and saw what had happened.

I told yall to run already! I never said that I was going to kill it just make it chase me so you guys can get away. NOW GO!!!!!!!

When Angelfire said that, he charged the blob comeing out of the creatures body and destroyed it. Then he hit Jadrian with a rock and said

run Run RUn RUN

After that, the creature stood up and looked at Jadrain, then Mia, then the rest of the group. Angelfire could tell that the creature was going to charge so he responded by rasising his heat. The creature turned and looked at Angelfire and charged him. Angelfire yelled at the group saying

Im going to try this again. Im going to let the beast chase me into the forest/jungle and then lose him. NOW GO!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:35 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: Jadrian, for once just go with the flow, okay? please?

IC: Sounded like a good idea to Iyrius. Without thinking twice, he grabbed Mia's arm and started running. "Come on you guys! Les iyaho tqisithia kett-ith!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:47 am 

OOC: I'm trying Malka! geez

IC: JAdrian sighed, and awoke. He wlked next to Angelfire, then drew his sword, closed his eytes, and concentrated. "Nish'calaritha Cutaka. Brengo Faaren Qur!!!" A blue light grew from his body, hit Anglefire, and the rest of the party, and instantly sent them above a cliff that was near by. THey could still see him, if they looked. JAdrian smiled quietly, glad that they could escape, then turned toward the creature(ooC is it Creature, or CreatureS now?) and frowned. "Come and catch me creature!" Then he bolted into the forest, away from his freinds, leading the creature away.

OOC: Last Question, you know how Jadrian said he would have to ditch you later? Well, that time is now, but he'll be back later. As far as you guys know though, he sacrificed himself...I'm gonna be gone for the next couiple of days, so I won't be able to write in RPs, just little iscussions. JAd'll be back though

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:02 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: John... dude the creature is chasing me into the forest. I and the creature have already disappeared into the forest. Maybe I didnt stress that point in my last post. Reread it, you might understand it better.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:15 pm 

OOC: K, A. My name's Jad. Same as my character. B. Sorry, I din't understand that much, and C. can we do it my way, because I really do habve to be gone for the next couple of days.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:38 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: Jad, that's not what i meant by 'go with the flow'. stop trying to seem all high and mighty. that you can solve all our problems with just a snap of your fingers. i'm not trying to be rude but i'm getting slightly peeved about it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:48 pm 

OOC: *grunt* I din't say I could Makla, check my character profile. I can teleport you all, and that's the limit of my abilities.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:55 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Okay how about I lead one beast away and another one came and you destroied it as well as teleported the others (not including myself) somewhere safer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:58 pm 

OOC: Natch, but Jad's still vanishing whiile I'm in Israel.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:04 pm 

OOC: YOu guys should be glad I didn't use one of my other Jad characters... That one is my age...pretty funny.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:21 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: Ok "Jad" how bout we just say you ran away from the group in fright. that fixes it don't you guys agree?

Ic: Cleeishies understood Angelfire's plan and gave him a qestioning look,she'd not follwed the group. You come back Ok you hear? Although I think you should fight fire with ice. suddnely she noched a ice arrow in her bow and shot the arrow into the grownd not far from where Angelfire had the heat seeking monster. Wether you like it or not you might have to use this. Don't worry about the others,I'll keep them shilded with my ice.
She told him this and then she was gone to catch up with the others. All that was left to tell she was there were the frozen footprints she'd left behind.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 23  Next