Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:24 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:45 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason just grunted. "That is yet to be seen." He did, however, relax his grip slightly.

OCC: still waiting for Dragonrider.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:11 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Fact you may want to know: My RP seems to be the largest active RP at the moment.

IC:Tobias watched with interest as the gaping hole in rok-zombies head healed. Are we going into the lab or what? he said, and walked in.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:49 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Makes me proud to be in it.

IC: Jason shone his flashlight around the abandoned building. Most of the computer terminals had been smashed. He set about hooking up the damaged ones to the monitors of the unbroken comps to allow acess to the files.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:24 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: I feel proud as well, i have not cursed it into dying...

IC: Mariah surveyed the place as Jason worked, "Wow, some people really did a number on this place. You would have thought that they would have stolen the technology, not smashed it. It would go for a far price on the black market, if that still exists..." She smiled, musing, "Who knows, maybe they all killed each other."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:30 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Ew," said Jason, shifting his weight.
"What?" asked Mariah.
"I was standing on somebody's corpse." He hefted the dead body. "Wampyr got to him. No question about it." He handed to body to a skeleton before returning to the terminals. "I just hope some of these files are salvagable. The battery backup units are all that's keeping these running." He lifted the unit. "American Power Conversion." Jason patted the box. "They make these things to last."

OCC: My da used to work there. Their products always work.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:49 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Back to weekend posting. I'm only on now because I'm off sick(and we get half the day off anyway.)

IC: Tobias watched Jason hooking some damaged computers up. What are you trying to do that for? Salvaging info? Do you think my parents where stupind enough to have only one storage place? Naw, there's packages strewn all over the net. All you need is to use the right password on the right computer. He walked over to an internet socket and plugged the laptop in. My parents don't know I know the password.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:13 pm 
Matrix Operator

"What about the username?" Jason didn't particularly like being called stupid. He glanced out a broken window- the silence outside was starting to get unnerving.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:42 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah shrugged, "passwords are the most important thing to get past, at least i think so." She looked at Tobias, "any idea on things they could have used, for anything?"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:09 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: i think the longest ones are the best to read when their done.

IC: Septrus came in and just looked around, " Technology isn't really my thing. I'll keep watch. just let me know what we're doing." he told the group. then walked back out the door. he put the thought that everybody inside wasnn't an enemy" inside Roks head, then commanded him to stay by the door. he then moved to a nearby bush removed his rifle and crawled under the bush holding his rifle at his shoulder, ready for anything to happen.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:03 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I'll have to dissappear for a while. Be back on dragonix some other time!

IC: Jason continued to have a sense of unease. "Same here. I think I'll go make sure we don't have any... unwanted company." He opened the door and exited the building.

And dissappeared into the mists.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:25 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Septrus watched from his cover as Jason vanished into the mist, and thought to himself -he's uneasy in my presence, but i'll prove myself to him soon enough.- he then looked towards the front door where Rok stood motionless. then continued his watch for hostiles.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:03 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: If I'm not on dragnix for more than one saturday the RP is on pause.

IC: The IP of the computer is the username Tobias said. I've just got to type the password into the 'open' part of the browser.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:47 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah scrunched her eyebrows together, "Okay, i'll think i'll sit back and watch you do that...you lost me in the explanation." She stepped back a bit to watch Tobias work.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:34 am 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Guess who's back from Canada? Me. *reads over since the last post* Hmm powerful light magic huh? Let's do this.

ICL Rok's body stood motionless waiting for his next command. Suddenly an unseen force slung him into the road. The others could faintly hear the pounding of hooves in the distance. They grew louder and louder. Suddenly the unseen steeds were upon the group. Rok's body shook violently and rose from the ground a good 4 inches. Then he fell down motionless. His eyelids fluttered and then they opened. He sat up and looked around. Oh , what the h*** happened to my head? He stood up and looked aroundo once more. He walked over to where his crossbow had fallen and picked it up. Then he fell face first to the ground.

OOC: There I am officially back.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:48 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias turned round in time to see Roks body fly into the air. So you're fully back from the dead Tobias said. Someone has to tell Jason.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:22 am 
OOC: Ok I have a question. Since I am back from the dead can I have a small amount of power over souls? Such as can manipulate objects buy making a spirit move it or making my arrows catch fire? Y'know small stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:39 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: No. If you had brought yourself back, yes, but since you didn't, no.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:53 am 
Silver sorceress

Mariah glanced at Rok, "First you have to find Jason, then you can to about telling him." She looked outside, "Who's willing to go out into the creepy unknown and find him?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:00 pm 
Cererean Princess

Not me Tobias said. He doesn't want to be found and I get the feeling if he doesn't want to be found no-one will find him. I'm in the documents.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:26 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I expected more posts than this...

IC:Jason emerged from the mists, shivering. "Chilly out there." He slipped inside, closing the door behind him. "Some vampires, but no organized groups." He saw Rok and stared. "Okayyy... you're supposed to be dead, Houdini." He shoke his head. "Great, the whole world's gone crazy. How's the file recovery going?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:19 am 
Cererean Princess

I'm pulling the files off right now Tobias said. Oooh, this looks very interesting.[/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:04 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason leaned over the computer. "What is it?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:52 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah looked over Jason's shoulder, "Can anyone explain exactly what that says?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:07 am 
Cererean Princess

Studies of vampires brains show a new organ... Electromagnetic signals are emitted... vampires seem linked... slaying a vampire causes all it has infected to be cured... Tobias skimmed the page. Your right, Jason. We need to find the root of the infection. So no, Mariah, you won't die, you'll just be cured.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:16 pm 
Matrix Operator

"In vampire lore, often large groups are led by a single vampire, called a Vampire Lord. I've personally never encountered one, since an invasion like this is unprecedented." Jason glanced out the window at the darkness. "Usually guarded by their minions, Vampire Lords are masters of the dark side of magic. I'd hazard a guess that whoever it is is also behind the dust cloud that's blocking the sun."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 31  Next