Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:34 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:36 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Oops, sorry about that. Computer conked out in the middle of the post and said I hadn't posted anything. Ignore the first one.

IC: "If we move fast, I think we can make it without being detected. Now, who wants to "procure" a vehicle?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:09 pm 
Cererean Princess

What type Tobias said. Motorbikes? Bicycles? A car? One of the tanks that's outside the window? A vampire personnel carrier that's also outsi- oh crud, there's vamps outside. Tobias grabbed a gun he'd taken of a vampire sniper he'd found on the roof. I'm going to fight from the roof.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:13 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Front door." There was a splintering sound. "Okay, just inside the front door." Dual wielding his crossbow and pistol, Jason stepped out to meet the oncoming vampires. Two fell immediately, and the rest pulled back. Jason loosed a hand grenade from his bag. "Incoming!" he yelled as he pulled back his arm.
The vampires ducked. He paused, then threw it as they raised their heads. With a resounding BANG! three more collapsed.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:00 pm 
Cererean Princess

Tobias rushed to the roof and took up position. He aimed at one vamp. A bullet smashed right through it's head. One. He sniped another. Two.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:41 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason emptied his pistol in a few seconds, then holstered it and hsi crossbow and drew two hunting knives. "For my family!" he shouted as he lept forward. His blades spun and stabbed as the first vampire fell into a pile of dust. The others charged forward and attempted to subdue him.
One jumped on his back. He spun around, and another's thrust caught his attacker in the back. Jason karate-kicked a second out of the way before his knife blade entered a vampire's chest.
Another got by him. He didn't notice as it entered the building.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:55 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah a form dart by Jason, evading his knives. that man's going to get himself killed "You missed one!" She ran in front of the vampire, baring her teeth with a hiss. The vampire lunged at her, nearly nocking her to the ground before she regained balance. She scratched at the vampire's face, throwing it backwards. Following it across the room she dove and plunged her teeth into it's neck, draining as much as she could before she was shaken off. The vampire collapsed to the ground, weak. Grabbing a chair she hit it in the head, knocking it cold. "I know how you feel at the moment, but just lay there for now. Then we can figure out what to do with you."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:56 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason swung up and around, plunging a blade into an opponent. "Keep him restrained! We'll need him!" He somersaulted forward, out the door.

Out in the street, the personnel carrier was sitting guarded by only one vamp, who Jason shot dead with a crossbow bolt. He jumped up on top, grabbing ahold of the heavy machine gun mounted there. Laughing, he brought it to bear upon the remaining vampires and opened fire, the gunfire echoing through the abandoned streets.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:04 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah sat down on the chair she had bashed the vampire with. She shook her head as Jason opened fire on the vamps. Sanity is definitely over rated, you cant have this much fun with it. She nudged the vamp to make sure it was still out.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:37 pm 
Celtic Defender

OOC: I haven't posted in a while so I forgot what I did about my broken crossbow. I am gonna pick up as if having been unarmed.

IC: Rok lunged at a single vampire as it made to run off. He grasped it around the neck and spun it around to look in it's eyes. Rok looked towards the vampires waist to see a small six shot revolver there. He pulled the gun and shot the vampire in the face twice. He kicked the vampire when it hit the ground and strode over to the other bodies and picked up seven rounds for the revolver from another vampire's gun. He quickly loaded the gun and only had two rounds to stick in his pocket. He looked at Jason and half smiled.

*eats*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:07 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias concentrated on hitting the vamps instead of Jason. Hey Jason, can you get out of the way of my weapon he shouted. Tobias took aim and, just as he was about to fire, spun round and fire a point blank round into the vamp that was nearly on top of him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:08 pm 
Matrix Operator

13 seconds and 137 rounds later the machine gun ran out of ammor. Jason lept out, grabbing the gun and swinging around to kick a vampire in the face. He hit the ground rolling, flipping forward to tackel another to the ground, where his blade found it's mark. He leapt up, spinning around to snap kick a gun out of another vampire's hand. One of them snarled and bit into his neck. He grabbed it's head and smashed it into the wall, even as he felt the vampire bite's effect spreading through his system. Dammit, not now! A snarl ripped from his throat as he stabbed another vampire through the heart.
By now most of the vampires were dead. A few that had survived fled down the road, vanishing into the mist. It was the last sight he saw before passing out.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:01 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah watched as Jason was bit. She tensed as she checked to see if any vampires were left, but after that she relaxed. She shook her head, smiling. you get what's coming to you. She glanced at Jason then at Tobias, raising her eyebrow.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:46 am 
Cererean Princess

Have we got any garlic? Tobias asked. Remember what my parents found out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:37 am 
Matrix Operator

"Ow," Jason said, sitting upright. "My head hurts like a mother... Aw, crud." He ran his tongue along his teeth. "The irony of this is just sickening. And my head feels like it's going to explode." He started to reach into his bag, but hesitated, as if something was holding him back. With a supreme effort he reached in and removed a small bag, which he handed to Tobias. "This should be plenty."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:29 pm 
Cererean Princess

Eat it then Tobias said. I didn't find out the amount so just stuff your face with it. You'll probably retch as the vampire infection fights it but just keep at it. Tobias went in to search for a camera and notepad. This was going to be interesting and he wanted to take some observations.
He came back out. Jason had starting to eat the garlic and was retching into a bucket. Tobias took some pictures and wrote The subject retches as the garlic enters his system. Vampire virus wants to get the garlic out of the body. Administering as an injection should get around that problem

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:55 pm 
Celtic Defender

Rok fired two rounds into the mist after the vampires then loaded the gun with the last two rounds. Six, a nice even number.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:24 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah laughed, "Jason, you're such a mess at the moment. I'd hate to be you anymore than i would normally." She covered her mouth as she laughed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:50 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Your vote of confidence is overwhelming. Tobias, and chance could could prepare the needle soon? And if you use those photos, I'll personally hunt you down."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:34 pm 
Cererean Princess

Sorry, no needles Tobias said. And I wouldn't have the serum ready or even know how to prepare one if I did. You'll just have to ram it down your throat and overwhelm the virus. Good thing you're the only one who needs it. He took some more pics and looked at the ones already stored. Interesting colors of puke.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:35 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Yeah, the blood adds a nice tinge, dontcha think?" Jason added sarcastically. He fumbled in his pack and produced a hypodermic syringe. "Shoulda let me know earlier."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:58 am 
Cererean Princess

Does the syringe contain garlic Tobias asked. If it does you should inject it. And how was I supposed to know that the vamp infection would reject the garlic?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:03 pm 
Matrix Operator

"No the syringe is filled with a saline solution. Just put some garlic in. And what did you think would happen? All of vampire lore recounts the vampire's aversion to garlic."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:48 am 
Cererean Princess

Put some garlic in then Tobias said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:43 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason started to, then paused. "No. Right now, as a vampire I'm more powerfull than before. And when we stop the vampire Lord, it should go away, right? So I'll wait, the added strength may be necessary."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:30 pm 
Cererean Princess

You're more of a half-vampire actually Tobias pointed out. So you'll be able to go out in light as well and have the advantages of a vampire.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next