Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:27 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:18 am 
Matrix Operator

"Then it's settled." Jason rose unsteadily to his feet. "I'll hotwire the car, then you drive and I can take the gun." He gestured to the unconsious vamp. "Bring our friend along too."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:34 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah pouted as Jason walked out, "Well, mister half vamp will take full advantage of what he just got after he tried to kill me, and succeeded in killing others. I hope he doesnt like it." She smiled, "But i guess we do have another advantage now dont we."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:53 pm 
Matrix Operator

Sliding behind the wheel, Jason pried off a panel. "Oh good, a challenge. And wasn't I just thinking how much I needed this." He twisted some wires. "I need this like I need seven holes in my head." Another twist. "Darn it, start already!" More twists. The engine roared to life, and Jason climbed up the top hatch with an ammo belt.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:30 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah shook her head, "You're a bit impatient now arent you?" She smiled mockingly, "You know, anger is stress and stress gives you grey hair and wrinkles." She looked at Tobias, "Let's go!"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:06 am 
Cererean Princess

I didn't realise vampires could get grey hairs and wrinkles Tobias said as he climbe in the car.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:58 am 
Matrix Operator

"Only if they neglect to feed for a long time and grow old," said Jason. He pulled back on the firing pin, chambering the first round. "Make sure our captive is secure, and gag him as well. I don't want the vapmires to be aware that we're coming."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:45 pm 
Silver sorceress

"they might find out anyway, but if you insist." Mariah searched around until she found a rag to gag the vampire with. "Do we have anything to tie him up with? I dont see anything." She glanced around, "So what's the best way of getting to where we're going?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:59 am 
Cererean Princess

Hey bony, over here Tobias called to a skeleton. The skeleton ambled towards him. Don't let this vamp out of your grip.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:00 pm 
Matrix Operator

The skeleton nodded, causing its head to fall off. It quickly scooped it back up before taking the vamp by the arm.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:22 pm 
Cererean Princess

Two undead, dancing Tobias laughed as the vamp was taken by the arm.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:49 pm 
Silver sorceress

"I enjoy your humor greatly." She glanced over at the skeleton, "Those things better not come anywhere near me, i may be undead as well, but i have my limits to what i can and cant stand."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:18 am 
Cererean Princess

Okay are we going or not Tobias said impatiently.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:47 pm 
Matrix Operator

"We gotta hurry," said Jason. "Night is coming fast and the vampires will be more active then." What he didn't mention was a growing sensation within him of thirst... for something other than water. He was suppressing it to the best of his abilities, but he knew that if he wasn't cured soon, he could lose his control.

Below he heard the engine start up, and the transport lurched forward. ETA: three hours.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:51 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah stared at the ceiling trying not to think of how long they'd be moving, "Sooo, who wants to play i spy to get their mind off exactly what we're doing..or do we actually want to make some sort of semi reasonable plan?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:53 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Night is coming fast? I suppose you mean when it's a bit darker than normal.

IC: We don't know the layout of the building so it's a bit difficult. Maybe we should just go in there and meet what comes? Tobias said. Or take a look from the outside, retreat, formulate a plan, then move in?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:27 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Yeah, the Earth still rotates, I presume?

IC: "I like the last better." Jason swayed as the vehicle began moving.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:46 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: i'm going to presume that a vamp could tell the difference between day and night even without the sun, they had to to survive before. some things in nature will still work by a solar clock, even if the solar parts not there.

IC: Mariah nodded, "We have a better chance with the second one, but there's more of a possibility of being detected, but only if we really screw up on being discrete and quick." She smiled, "We could play ninja, just to lightened to whole experience."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:55 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Time Warp!

IC: Second one it is then Tobias said as the vamp lords HQ came into view. Oh, I know this place. Lancaster City hall. Though after the vamps have been dealt with, I think they should keep the gothic mods. Makes it look better.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:42 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah nodded, "So how well do you know this place....do you know the layout? or is it just one of those, 'heard of it know some facts' type of knowing?" She surveyed the landscape, "Makes you feel at home doesnt it? So are we playing ninja?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:57 am 
Cererean Princess

"I don't really know much about it, really." He stared at it for a bit. "Yeah, will have to do 'ninja'".

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:23 pm 
Silver sorceress

"Great, glad we're all on the same page with the 'lighten the mood' game." She stared at the forlorn building, "So, if i may steal i quote and alter it a bit.. Who wants to go into the creepy place first?" She glanced at those around her, "Jason, you seem like a good choice. Would you do the honors?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: rp
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:23 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Ashen Hurried by a group of people, hoping they would not notice them. She was running, she did not know from whom, but she knew why. They were hunting her, a werewolf. Unfortuenetely, as she ran by the group she tripped and fell on her face, right next to tobias.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:15 pm 
Cererean Princess

"Looks like someone else has joined the group" Tobias said, looking down at the person that had fallen. "Would you be interested in joining us? We're trying to destroy the vampire lord. No pension, I'm afraid, but we havem an equal oppertunities hiring basis. It doesn't matter whether you're a werewolf, a vampire, a hybrid, or even human, you can join. Lol."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: rp
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:15 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Ashen stared up at Tobias with her orange eyes, she was shocked. These people did not even know her, but they were willing to be with her, no matter who- moreof what- she was, even if they were doing just to get people do to help them. She mubled something about that she would join them, then stood and brushed her long dark hair from her eyes. She hoped that whoever was chasing her would be afraid of her new compainions.
Unfortuenetly, she did not know that by joining the group, she had agreed to go right into a nest of her pursuers.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:01 pm 
Silver sorceress

"Wow, we should just stand like this more often, maybe we can get a whole army together and just storm the place, no ninja play needed." Mariah gave a quick playful salute, "welcome to the 'take down this huge place with only a few people' army. We are glad for your choice of volunteering for going first into the hoard of vamps and we promise we will be right behind you the whole time." Mariah smile, "I'm only partially kidding."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 31  Next