Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:19 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:21 pm 
Lone Wolf

occ- he** yeah

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:42 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC- :heart: ill do my best to keep it going then!!!!!

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:59 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

OOC: enough with the congrats and thank uuu's...

IC: JAdrian watched as Angelfire ran into the hotel, then watched the man fly out the window. he ran and caught the man, just in time to see Angelfire learn how to fly. He grabbed for his bow as the Generals ran near, and nocked an arrow. "If you touch him...you will not have a breath left in your body!"

OOC: cool, a standoff...Ive been waiting for one of these.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:05 am 
Legendary Warrior

OOC:OH yeah! :D

IC: Angelfire looked at Jadrian and smiled then he turned and faced the two Generals and pulls his swords out. In retaliation, the sage sent a holding spell to Angelfire. Apperently he doesn't see Jadrian as a threat only if he knew the power behind Jadrian...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:26 pm 

OOC: can we habve some of those shifting lights and stuff? you know, where you kinda have to listen for the clock? ah...never mind...Bong!

IC: JAdrian saw Angelfire stiffen and grinned. "Teach you some manners mate!" He spun and shot at the sage, and winced as his arrow was buried in the sage's stomach. He then drew hs sword and pointed a the generals. "Don't...even...think about it."

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:11 pm 
Legendary Warrior

The Sage grabbed his stomach in pain after the arrow hit him. Then he stood up and by the look on his face, he was pissed. In response to the Sages anger, one of the two Generals charged Jadrian and the other charged Angelfire. Angelfire took the flat end of his sword and slapped the General that charged. Then he took his sword and stabbed the General through his head.

The General fell to the ground.

After that Angelfire turned and was getting ready to charge the other General when out of now where a blast hits him on his side. Apperently the Sage was going to let the Generals do the fighting while he blasts the hell out of Jadrain and Angelfire. When Angelfire got back up to his feet, the other General reached Jadrain and they started to fight. Angelfire was getting ready to go after the Sage when the second General stood up with the sword still in his head. The General pulled the sword out and threw it to Angelfire's feet then he pulled out his sword.

Angelfire picked up his sword and yelled at Jadrain saying

These Generals are immortal!!!...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:25 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

please allow me. Mia said unsheathing her sword. Ive been wanting some serious action for some time now... Mia ran at the generals moveing with the speed of the swift swallow.(ooc-swallow...heheh)she attacked but her sword pinged off their chest what the hell? I thought my sword could penatrate(ooc-penatrate...hehehe) anything! She said with much surprise.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:03 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Mia! :lol: :lol:

IC: The General looked at Mia with his evil glowing eyes, raised his hand, and back-hand slapped Mia into a near-by building. Angelfire, in response to what just happened, Angelfire took his sword and surged all of his energy through it and shoved it through the General's back with the blade coming out of his stomach. The energy surging through the sword caused it to explode on contact Image.

When the smoke cleared, the General was standing in front of Angelfire virtually unscathed. The General grabbed the barely standing Angelfire by his throat and took Angelfire's own sword and stabbed him trough the stomach with the blade coming out his back. Then the General dropped Angelfire and turned his attention toward Mia, leaving Angelfire there on the ground to bleed to death.

The Sage, who is enjoying the show of brutality, points his hand at Mia and the other one at Jadrian. Then he commenced to blasting them both. When he was done, the General who was fighting Angelfire charged Mia with the intent of killing her too. As he was charging Mia the Sage said

You know werewolf, the King will pay me most handsomely for your dead body but he will pay more if your alive... but money isn't everthing. General, kill her slowly.

Last edited by Kojack on Sat May 06, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:07 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC- omg i just realized something mia is in a love triangle in this one! she likes Iyrius but angelfire likes her!if thats ok with you!

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:11 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Sounds like a drama... I say why not.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:55 am 

Hee I just realized that Jadrian is a clod of an elf.

IC: Jadrian grunted as the general smacked him with the pommel of his sword. He kneeled from the blow, and caught himself looking at the general's belt. He suddnely had a fairly mean idea, and then stood up, and, leaving his sword, kicked the general in...erm...the fork of his legs is probably the nicest way to put it. The ggeneral groan and slumped, and Jadrian grinned again. then he yelled. "ANgelfire! Kick him...hard!

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:31 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Unbeknownst to anyone the sage had stolen away with the unconciense mia, and he took her to the adventurerers guild to see if they could hold her until they were able to transport her to the king. They threw her in a holding cell and thats where she awoke bound in chains that not even Mia's strengh could break through so she waited to be rescued whiched seemed very unlikely, but when she thought about it she new that sooner or later Angelfire would come for her.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:10 pm 
Legendary Warrior

As Angelfire laided on the ground bleeding, he felt an undiscribabl pain in his heart. Automaticaly he knew something was wrong with Mia. With a blaze of fury, Angelfire hopped back to his feet and pulled the sword out of himself and sliced the General in halve. Since the Generals were immortal, he didn't die but instead the General laid there in two peaces bleeding to death but never dieing.

As soon as the General hit the ground, Angelfire was infront of the Sage who was cowering in fear. In one swift move, Angelfire killed the Sage. With anger in his blood, Angelfire appeared to be an Angel with a bloody sword and firey red eyes, all of witch was engulfed in flames. His blood itself was fire.

Angelfire was serching high and low for Mia but she was nowhere to be fount. Then he stumbled across a waggon with 63 guards and 2 Generals protecting it. Without fear for his own life, Angelfire charged the waggon. As soon as the guards saw him, they attacked but their blades were useless. No matter how deep they cut, the blades couldn't kill him. When he reached the waggon, he jumped over it with his blade cutting through it and sliceing the chains holding Mia.

When she got up, she could see in his eyes that everyone in the town was going to die unless she could calm him down enough so he could control himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:40 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: Well, Mia, you win. But I that doesn't mean I can't out do you in the next RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia sat beneath the weight of the chains, exhausted. She hadn't even noticed the other presence in the cell a couple feet away. Talus crawled toward her, bound in chains himself.

"Aheh, hello Mia, long time no see, how have you been getting along? Not very well by the looks of it."

Mia's eyes widened in surprise to see her old friend. Tears filled Talus' own eyes as he pulled her into an awkward embrace due to the chains.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:23 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Talus have we gone so low as to be bound in chains? What have you done to recieve such treatment? She said her own eyes filling with tears.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:58 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: I take it that you didn't read my last post... so now I have to do the whole scene all over again :grrrr: :grrrr: :x :x :x :x :grrrr: :grrrr:
or maybe this is a chance to.... :twisted:

IC: Angelfire turns to find an old friend bound in chains as well. This infuriates him. He goes completely blind in his rage. Angelfire takes his swords and begins to hack at the chains. When the blades of his swords hit the chains, sparks fly. The soldiers around them begin to stab, cut, & slice Angelfires' body. Nothing seems to work. Angelfire continues to try to free his friends.

Finally a break through... Mia is free from her chains.

Then another break through... Talus is free from his chains.

As Talus and Mia both begin to stand up and dust themselves off, Angelfire turns his attention towards those who captured Mia and Talus. The fate of the soldiers is now certain... death. With his arms extended outward and a sword in each hand, Angelfire begins to walk towards the soldiers. With each step he takes towards them, the soldiers take two steps back.

Filled with rage, Angelfires' body is still engulfed in flames witch are now beginning to turn into black flames.

Angelfires true nature is about to be unleashed...

OOC: Not bad, not bad... could've done better. :roll:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:31 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: Meh, I like this post better anyways! :D
------------------------------------------------------------

Talus quickly searched through the straw below him. He found a particularly large piece of hay and raised it to forehead. A lightning bolt snapped out of his eyes and set the hay on fire. As Mia watched the hay it grew in length and width until it was a flaming staff. He snapped it in half and handed one side to Mia.

"Here, its a bat, hit things with it...."

Mia took the flaming bat and smacked a soldier sneaking up behind Talus. She smiled condescendingly at him. He glared at her and turned around next to Angelfire and leapt into battle. Man after man fell to the ground.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:33 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Short on time. :cry:

IC: As soon as Talus leapt into battle, Angelfire jumped in after him. One-by-one, the soldiers died by the heads of Talus and Angelfire. Soon after, Mia joined the fight.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:40 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia gave a wince. She had just felt an arrow pierce her side. She went into mental shock and all she could think of was the pain as it shot up her back. What was going to happen? Would she die in the dust only to have her body burned in the presence of the king? She had to win she had to get her friends away! She didnt care if she died but she knew that they had to live regardless of wether or not she lived. She knew that if they all died in this place that no one would carry on her work to fight against the Anarchy that was the Kings dictatorship.

"You guys have to get out of here!" She shouted " IT doesnt matter if i die but you guys have to get out of here. If you die then no one will keep fighting agaist the king!" She said feeling herself being shoved to the ground and her arms bound they started to drag her off. "Please run! If you die here not only will i never be able to forgive myself ill never forgive you guys!"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:25 pm 

OOC: oh, my mother, this is perfect.

Jadrian appeared, wreathed in small green(yes, green) flames. He shivered for a moment, then stared at one of the soldiers who was dragging Mia.

"YOu know, this...king of yours needs to teach you basic courtesy" Still looking at the soldier, JAdrian sheathed his sword, and bowed.

"Now, first, you bow to the person you are fighting, then you nod, "he nodded, "and then..."

Quickly Jadrian lashed out with his hand, smashing the soldier in the forehead, then turned and ducked as a sword whistled over his head. Quickly, he reached up, gripped the sword-hand, and twisted. The soldier flew through the air into a nearby building. Jadrian crouched. "Mia? are you alright? Do you need....assistance?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:31 am 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire was off on a killing frenzy when he turned around to see Mia wounded and Jadrian trying to help her out. Angelfire, who is no longer in control of his self, runs to them.

Get her out of here. I will cut you a path.

Angelfire said in a dark and demonic voice. Then he began to "cut the path" by grabbing the first soldier in his way and ripping him apart...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:18 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia still i shock from the pain heard what Angelfire said. Her voice rang out through the fray." Angel Leave one I want him to pass a message on to his 'king'."

Apparently angelfire understood and slew all but one man. with jadrians support she stood up and said,"Take this message to your deranged king. Tell him that his daugters comeing for him." And with that she collapsed and was caught by angelfire and jadrian. The messenger sprang away intent to get as far away from the group as possible.

Mia woke up a few hours later with a splitting headache. She saw the grim camp fire and didnt want to disturb the ones sleeping there so you walked to a nearby stream and washed her face.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:32 am 

Jadrian heard Mia leaving, and continued meditating. His mind was troubled, and he didn't know why. THere was something troubling him... then, with a flash of inspiration, he opened his eyes, and followed Mia. Sitting a respectful distance from her, he said softly. "So...this king and tyrant...is your father?"

OOC:...this story certainly has evolved...

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:36 am 
Youthful Werewolf

"I couldnt exactly give you all the details...but the reason for destroying me and that village was apparently to rectify his mistake. He had relations with another were...my mother. soon after he found out she was pregnant he thought that if he killed her he'd kill me too but the night before he was going to kill her she was smuggled out of the castle and into the village where she died giveing birth to me." She said with a gulp " At least thats what the cheif told me..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooc-how so?

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:00 am 

"Ah..."

OOC: well, we have lost at least three players, and we have survived quite a lot...over...how many months?

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next