Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:24 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:42 am 
Youthful Werewolf

the air became frigid as he left. She felt as if her heart were freezeing over. Her feeling scared her alittle as she walked bac to camp frozen to the bone. Her cloths were also damp with the sweat. she grabed a blanket and rapped herself with it. The cool mourning air was intoxicating as the realization of last night washed over her. she layed down by the fire and fell asleep.

When she awoke the sun was sinking low in the west. she got up and walked to the river to wash her face. There she found Iyrius talking to angel fire. She hid behide a tree as she listened in on their conversation.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:55 am 
Legendary Warrior

As Angelfire was shining his sword, he noticed that Iyrius had a lot on his mind. Angelfire really hates listening to peoples problems but

You look like something is troubling you Iyrius. Do you care to talk about it?

Remembering what someone wise once told him, he was trying to be a good friend.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:59 am 
The Broken One

"Wha? Oh... no, it's... it's nothing," Iyrius lied. This wasn't something that he wanted to just share with any random person who asked. He knew Angelfire was just trying to be friendly but that didn't make the offer much more appealing. "I just had a rough night is all..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:08 am 
Legendary Warrior

A rough night...

Angelfire repeated.

I've had rough nights before. Usually I would go out and kill people when I had rough nights... but I don't think you should do that! Wait a minute... when people say that they had a "rough night" that mostly means that they are having girl or boy problems. Are you having girl problems? And don't lie... I can tell when you are lieing.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:14 am 
The Broken One

Iyrius winced. "I'm not the one having the problem. She's the one who... No, i'm not going to... Rekvi iyaho, othisput'er'mairsha! I'm such a moron! I made the worst possible mistake and just came out with my feelings! I should know by now to guard myself!" He paused and shook his head before saying, quieter, "I've already learned this lesson. Love is folly..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:21 am 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire laughed.

Love is only painful if you fell in love with the wrong person Iyrius, trust me I know how painful it can get. They only way to know if the girl that is causeing you pain now is the right one is to go talk to her. Even if she pushes you away, keep talking to her until you are sure how you feel and how she feels. Now go. Go and talk to her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:27 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Realizeing that iyrius was walking her way she fled down river. What she had just heard was shocking to her. So his feelings for her were real...she was scared cause she didnt no how to react. Wether to return his feeling or not the way she felt would ahve to wait until their journy had ended.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:32 am 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire, loving a chase, he climbed to the top of the trees and darted after Mia. Then he landed infront of her causeing her to run into him.

Where are you going?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:39 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia felt the presense before she heard it and acting on reflex she darted her dagger so it caught the him of Angelfires cape then she realized who it was and stoped her attack. " Sorry now what do you want and its none of your buisiness where i go!" she said furiously takeing her dagger from the tree and angelfire falling to the ground.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:55 am 
Legendary Warrior

I know that you heard Iyrius and I talking. I never guessed that you would run though.

Angelfire said as he began to walk away.

You would fight enemies hundreds of times stronger than you but you would run away from your feelings... wimp.

Angelfire was playing a mind game...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:01 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia's back was turned but when she heard that word 'wimp' It imfuriated her. She punched the tree beside her Leaveing a large dint. " Dont...you...ever...call...me...that..." She said her anger rising. " You call me a wimp when you cling to others ideals for dear life..." Now she was turned around a vein rising in her for head. " Stop playing mind games you know we both want the same thing yet you are to lazy to get it for your self! You wish to be loved for who you are yet you know of no one who would love you that way!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:22 am 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire turned around with a smirk on his face.

You want to know what I want? I WANT DEATH!!! Everyday that I am alive I am being tortured. My heart has turned black, my skin has left me, and my body temperature is always rising. Everyday i feel as though I am going to die but I'm not that lucky. The face you see in front of you is a mask, my real face is gone. I have no skin, I am nothing but a skeleton in a black ninja outfit wearing a mask. The only reason why I wanted to join your group was in the hopes that someone would kill me. Being loved by some human girl is the last thing on my mind!!!

Angelfire paused... "That damn Mia" he thought.

Never be afraid of your feelings or else you will end up like me.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:28 am 
Youthful Werewolf

" Quit pretending you dont care for someone!!! You say for me not to be afraid of my feelings yet you cling to your hopes of death for shear life!" She said her face growing red. " I WILL NOT HAVE YOU INSULT ME IN SUCH A WAY!" Mia said drawing her sword. " I may fear my emotions but i dont let them ruin my judgement!" She screamed " if your heart has truly turned black then why do you not turn to fight me? You could easily kill me." She said becomeing breathless. " Oh and by the way You should never wish for death. There is no point in dieing Dieing is just a way to escape your fears and sins...You can die anytime but you have a reason to live by liveing you can repent for your sins dieing is not the answer." She said tears streaming from her eyes. She sheathed her sword. "Now if you wish to kill me do it but live in the pain you are causeing others by distroying anothers life..."

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:54 am 
Legendary Warrior

Who on this whole planet could I care for?!! You? I hope you weren't thinking that because if you were then you got another thing coming. I don't care for you, I DONT CARE FOR ANYONE!!! The only reason why I get pissed off when you get kidnapped is because you are my key to the king. You want me to kill you

Angelfire yelled. Then he grabbed her throat and began to choke her and slam her into a tree... still chokeing her. But right before she died, he let her go. While she was gasping for air, he said

Your death would mean no fight with the king. Go talk to Iyrius

Angelfire said as he walked away...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:05 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia sat on the ground gasping for air as she felt the bruises form on her neck she wondered why he had not killed her? She knew she wanted to die but that would be contridicting her own beliefs. She stood up and straightened her cloths. and walked back to camp. She saw iyrius sitting by the newly ignited fire and sat down beside him determined not to run from her feelings any longer. "Iyrius...are you ok? " she said quickly trying to cover the bruises on her neck but saw his eyes dart to her throat and hopeing he wouldnt say anything about them.

ooc-ask her about them thats the only way my plan will work.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:31 am 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire walked in the opposite direction of the group. He had gotten what he wanted, he got Mia to talk to Iyrius. But the little confrontation that they had almost made him kill her. He actually wanted to but he couldn't. Maybe there is some truth to his name. Angelfire The Burning Angel- Anyone dumb enough to get close to him will get burnt but anyone stupid enough to get closer after being burnt will see that he really is an Angel and if they stay that close... he would let no one harm them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:06 am 
King of Dragons

OOC: :shock: Geeez, guys, suddenly all of you become master writers in this RP, but not mine?! You all better own up and do this in mine too when I start it! :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talus had been gone, so he did not witness the emotional maelstrom that ravaged the camp. As he walked back in, he noticed the addition of Iyrius, the sullen cloud that was Angelfire, and...bruises? On Mia's neck? He used his deductive reasoning to figure out what had happened.

"Am I the only one here that is not sick?!" he exclaimed. Everyone looked up, startled not by his presence, but at the loud outburst. "What is wrong with all of you?!"

He sat heavily near on a moss-covered boulder. For a second, he gathered his thoughts as best to accurately say his points.

"Look, I need answers to best plan for our next manuevar against the King, I suppose the best attack would be a direct assault of the castle. Now, someone, anyone, tell me what has been happening since I left, the summary please."

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:52 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jadrian opened his mouth, closed it, opened it again, coughed, then shook his head.

"I believe that what I saw was incomplete, and not worth mentioning. Besides, If I say what I truly believe is true, then I could quite possibly be dead in a few moments." With that, Jadrian winked at Talus, pointed to Mia, pretended to faint, pointed at Iyruis, did the same thing, pointed to Angel,...and just shrugged, covering it all with a wink, before bolting up a nearby apple tree.

OOC: the Dumb and the Restless...

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:17 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius's eyes flickered to the newly formed bruises on Mia's neck. He tried not to look at them. He tried not to look at Mia period. Angelfire's advice had been little less then aggrivating. How could he talk to her? He couldn't. And where was Angelfire? Probably still by the river... Wait!
Mia had come from the direction he, himself, had. Had Mia been listening to his and Angelfire's conversation? Was Angelfire the cause of those bruises.
He opened his mouth to ask... but instead of asking, he answered Talus.
"An embarrassing little misshap is all," Iyrius said, moving his gaze to Talus. "I returned last night after being left behind and had a little... confrontation with Mia..." He cleared his throat and his gaze faltered slightly. "Uh, we've just been sorta 'loitering' ever since."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:30 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus considered the words of his comrades and sat down to think again.

"Alright, I suppose the best thing to do right now is to clear our minds, meditating works best but we do not have the time. So, brainstorming is a better answer. Anyone have any ideas or comments they would like to share before I start to speculate about how best we should attack?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:55 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia sat bac and looked at the stars not really wanting to talk to anyone at the moment. She had nearly just been killed by one of her companions. Its weird at that moment she felt as if she should just run, run from the burden that had been placed upon her, run from the feeling Iyrius had for her, run from the friendship she shared with talus, but most of all run from her own feelings. She didnt want to hurt anymore she didnt want to watch her friends suffer on her behalf. She just wanted the whole ordeal to stop.

That night her dreams were trobleing. Flames surrounded the camp and darkness closed in upon her like a dark glove. She became scared and awoke with a fright to see that talus was still up.

"Talus my old friend! What am i to do?" She said in a hurried whisper as to not wake any of her other companions. " I cannot run but i feel that My life is ending i feel i am becomeing weaker! and...i sense a great evil heading our way!" She almost shouted.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:01 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus' eyes widened as he realized what was happening. He turne around and unsheathed Escalight in one shining motion and slashed right through a creature that was flying across the ground. The black thing melted as the beautiful katana sliced.

"SHADOWS!!! EVERYONE TO ARMS!!!" Talus yelled as he slashed through another one. He smiled back at Mia.

"If you were wondering why I was gone, this is the reason." he pointed to his mystical blade."I found it, and gained my rightful place, the time to strike is now!" He resumed the battle.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:09 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC-you guys guess what? we are close to finishing the first chapter!!!! after this a thread will come up in ooc that is The last eclipse part 2!

Mia was ready he was right they had to strike now or the king would become to powerful and impossible to defeat. " Everyone please Just listen to our orders one final time and this will be all over and we can go home and never have to talk about this again!" She shout her face turning more fierce then it had been in a long time.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:16 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus finally got fed up with slashing the little creatures and released a light burst that zapped them all.

"Mia, we should wait for the others now. My people will come, but first we must make haste towards the castle, with all of you." he looked around.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:21 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire wasn't in the camp but he knew that something was wrong. He looked up at the sky and stared at the stars. He linked certain stars to certain members of the camp. As he looked at those stars, they looked... dim.

Shadows...

His eyes widen then he darted towards the camp. Within seconds he was there. Finally he gets to kill something. He pulled out his sword and went to work. He sliced the shadows two to three at a time. As he went on, he pulled out the second sword. Now he was slicing four to six at a time.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next