Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:39 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:07 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC: I know I'm late!I didn't know this RP had started! ^^;
------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:
Tamien just looked around from her corner and tried to not fall asleep again.
Looking at the ropes around her wrists,she frowned.
Crouching,she tried to jump up,but fell back down and landed on her feet,scowling upwards at the dark.
"hah,they really got me this time.Made the walls smooth so I can't climb and no windows."
She turned towards the door.Seeing that was obviously not an easy way out,she sat down and tried to undo the rope.
"Stupid rope.."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:29 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

IC:Akira slowly woke up to the sound of voices and when she opened her eyes she noticed people walking about but when she tried to move herself she found herself restrained by ropes''um hi there im not to sure whats going on or who you are but could someone untie me please''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:06 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia heard more movement on the floor and went investegate. Once again there had been someone there left and forgotten. Mia sighed once again she took out her dagger and cut her bindings. Mia rolled her eyes how many people could really be users of the words of power? Heraing more movement in the corner she cut the ropes of the man now sitting up and trying not to fall asleep. Cutting his ropes he pulled both of the people to their feet and quickly walked out of the cell expecting them to follow her.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:10 pm 

OOC: soz, my internets acting reaaaly weird.

IC: Jadrian had been busyt thinking back instead of paying attention. Someone had mentioned Iyrius and Angelfire, from all those years ago...It brought back more memories then he cared to notice. Suddenly, he realized that they had all vanished, and he started trying to shout to catch their attention.

OOC: Again, Im sorry.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:05 am 

After thanking the person Akira stretched her arms out and then,after checking that nobody was looking,she unvieled her wings for a brief moment in which she stretched them out,she then quickly retracted them and once again looked like a normal human.She then was about to follow the person when she heard someone cry out which made her spin around to the person on the floor.She walked over and knelt down in front of him and reached to her side but after finding no knife there she started to untie him normally.''Do you have any idea whats going on here then becuase im clueless right now?''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:56 am 
King of Dragons

OOC: Mia, I suppose you could have expertly hidden your knife in your boot, but they probably took those too. (I won't be able to get on on the weekend's so please watch out for each other.) Its okay though...it can be written in. Also, guys, whenever you use a Word of Power, please follow Kojack's example and color it, if you do not know how to color it, I'm sorry, i can't help you. Also, one more thing, to avoid confusion, but the Word's real meaning right next to it in brackets. For example:

Caminus![Fire]
---------------------------------------------

Seraphine silently took count of everyone. She literally jumped for joy. This many new wielders will almost definitely tip the battle to her side. Now if she could only teach them more words...

"Everyone, I suppose you will all want your equipment back, we need to search this compound for that first. " she stated simply.

A few guards walked around the corner.
Perfect...

"Alright guys! Crash course on the Sukara I know! Pay attention and you might learn something!"

One guard pulled out a spear and lunged it at her, he wasn't a Garum wielder so this should b cake. Aegis![Protect]
A shimmering rune appeared before her and a globe of light encircled her body. A few other quards ran at her and through their spears.
Vito![Avoid]
The spears suddenly veered to the sides and missed. When all of the guards advanced with their swords drawn, Seraphine whirled around and yelled at the top of her voice.
Caminus![Fire]
A burst of flame took all the guards down, but also, seriously singed her hands. She smiled weakly. Viceo![Heal] Her hands became like new. More guards appeared. "Okay, guys, show me whatcha got!" She stepped back behind the front groups.
--------------------------
OOC: Some words are easier to learn and grasp, these are them so don't fret, anyone can use them.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:35 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien raised her hand towards to guards and shouted
"Caminus!"
Instantly one of the guards' clothes caught fire and he fell to the ground screaming.
"Viceo." she muttered and stepping back to let another one of the group take lead.

Last edited by Blackhawk on Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:27 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine smiled.

"Excellent form, its great the way you aimed for a non-lethal-take-down! And a finishing step, alright, step lightly, who's next?"

She glanced at the others in a look of impatience.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:42 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: Can we make up new words?

IC: Lycoris looks around as a group of guards surrounded her. "Oh no what should I do? I'm only good at defending."

Aegis! [Protect]

The guards fall back just a little but still attacking... "Okay... what was that word again... oh yeah
Vito! [Avoid]"

The guards missing that last attack fell back a little giving Lycoris time to run for it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:52 pm 

After untying the stranger Akira stepped up and turned around to face one of the guards who lunged at her with an attack but she stepped out of the way and raised a hand at him and said''caminus''imediatly the guards hair cuaght fire which made Akira quietly laugh while the guard fell to the floor trying to put what little hair he had left out

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:45 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Aeyla was dissappointed. "Oi, these words make things too easy." She popped her claws. "Brute force is so much easier." She sliced at a few guards, tearing their throats out. Feeling the fresh blood flow over her tense claws, a feral rage took over that was entirly part of the magic that had warped her physical and mental body. She slashed out again and again, and the half-dozen guards fell, mortally wounded.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:18 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Well that works." said Lycoris amazed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:51 am 
King of Dragons

OOC: Yeh...sorry, :( I kinda already have a list. Most of the words are already covered. You see, Sukara Words don't have just one use, you can use them for many different situations. Its a thinking RP, remember?
-----------------------------------------------------

Seraphine looked at the fallen guards and the bloodspattered Aeyla. She scratched the back of her head.

"Erm..I kinda wanted to let everyone have a chance at the Sukara in case we need it later. The Garum aren't affected by brute force...well...these folk were, but they were for practice. No matter! We'll just continue on."

The group walked briskly down the corridor. After defeating most of the guards in the hallway, there was really nothing else here. A couple more poison traps were swiftly taken care of by the fire Word and other less signifcant traps were destroyed by regular means. However, as they drew to a split in the hallway, the group had to stop to decide which way to go. The left, or the right. Both ways looked equally forbidding.

"We have enough people, we can split up...well, as for me, I'm going to the right...since right is always right!...right?" she said as she made her way to the arch-way.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:26 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien looked back at the mauled guards with fascination.
"I wish I had thought of that.." She turned to the right,sniffed the air and pointed to the right.
"There is an open window down there,but there's something else on the left that I think we should avoid.It smells like.."she took a second to consider the scent."blood and..brimstone,I think."
She abruptly turned to the right under the archway after Seraphine.
"I don't know about you guys,but there is something down there."she indicated the left archway.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:42 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Lycoris looks to the left. "You know all the good gems are always hidden to the left since the majority of us are right handed." said Lycoris.
After she said that there was a weird sound to the left... "Y'know going right doesn't seem like a bad idea... wait for me!" She runs toward the right arch-way

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:06 pm 

Akira looked left to right seeming torn between the two paths but after a couple of seconds she closes her eyes and spins around then stops suddenly and when she opens her eyes she is facing the right side''well i guess thats the way for me''she smiled to herself as she followed the other two

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:38 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

Armortag saw a shovel on the floor "we might need this" and took some string next to it and tied it to his back before grinning ideoticly. "I wanna go left, but i better not go down alone so ill go right" then a guard ran up behind he quickly pulled out the shovel then hit him in the face and drained some blood. "hmm, good no one saw that" and threw the grey body down the left side.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:25 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn had watched as the others defeated the guards. He stayed near the rear of the group. They came to a split. Most of the group chose to go right. While he was deciding which way, Brothorn watched in horror as the being in front of him drained some blood from a guard. Brothorn turned and quickly followed the rest of the group.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:13 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien sniffed the air again.The scent of fresh air accompagnied by the smell of leather blew in from a window somewhere ahead.Perhaps the weaponry was just a few hundred feet away,along with their belongings.She hurried ahead,and stopped in front of a large oak door.
She turned back to others and grinned.
"To open the big imposing door?Or not to open the big imposing door?That is the question."
Putting her hand in front of her,she murmured
"Aegis!"[protect] and a protective aura surrounded her hand as she turned the handle and the door swung open.

Last edited by Blackhawk on Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:17 pm 
The Broken One

Thea had hung back, following the group reluctantly. She saw the whole idea of 'magic words' utterly rediculous. But, these people were her ticket out of the prison so she tagged along at the rear.
Why, oh why, had she listened to her curiosity and gone to where the white-dressed woman had been? This group of criminals, morons, and one special tight-cheeks (a.k.a. Mia :wink: forgive me) was completely and utterly rediculous in itself. The random species that were spattered about the group made it rather silly.
Still, they were her way out and she followed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:23 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Talus, apperently my uncle has a computer so I will be able to post but not that often.

IC: Celestial was shining with excitment as the door swung open. He hasn't seen any action in 3 whole days!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:26 pm 
The Broken One

Last edited by Makla on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:04 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia was getting exasperated watching that little witch thea look at her and the rest of them like vermin. She couldnt read minds but by the look on theas face she knoew what thea was thinking. "Listen Thea you better get off your high horse or you wont last much longer with me around cause your attitude is really starting to piss me off!!!" She whispered becomeing more and more angry as time passed. It was like thea, her face becomeing more and more smug as they walked along,thought she was above her above seraphine. " Listen you smug little tight ass im warning you right now, watch your back. You might not wake up tommorrow if you keep acting like this!" She whispered quickly as to avoid causeing the others troble.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:03 am 

Akira looked around at the rest of the group for the first time.Seeing as they were in the same situation she realized that she would have to try to get along with them but some of them she would have rather avoided.She glanced at Thea,who didnt look at all happy right then,but quickly turned away beore she saw her and instead leaned her back up against the wall and looked at the ground.She decided to stay back for a bit and maybe at least learn some of there names before talking to them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:44 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia turned away from her anger for just a moment and noticed that the girl she had saved had looked aat thea and turned away quickly. Mia smiled " Dont let miss tight ass over here make you feel like your not allowed to talk to anyone." She said happily Looking back a thea to see that she was still in the wake of mia's words. "Shes just suffering from a case of arrogance" She said giggleing." So whats your name anyway?" Mia inquiryed curiously.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next