Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:33 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:58 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

"Good thing our clothes are here too because these rags are beginning to itch.."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:15 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Lycoris looks through the pile of weapons and clothes. "Wait what am I looking in here for I don't have any weapons althought these shorts are nice..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:24 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Akiras face lit up as the door opened and she walked in looking for her weapons and found them in a pile on the floor with some different sorts of bolts which she eyed as she put on her belt and replaced her dagger and sword in there holders and attached her crossbow and bolts onto her back.She then picked up the bolts and examined the tips which were shaped lots of different ways.''hmm these are interesting''she said quietly as she picked up the bolts she then turned around to sera''is there any leather armour around here like bracers(the bits that go around your arm)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:36 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn felt stupid, not because he didn't get the code, but because he couldn't even maintain a simple shield. He stepped back and watched Tamien punch in the correct code.
I don't belong here, Brothorn said to himself, I can't even do the simple stuff.
His gloominess lightened a little when the door opened. He slowly walked forward, the rest of the group rushed past them to gather their stuff. He spotted his ax and clothes and made his way to them.
"I'll be glad when we're out of here," he said with a sigh.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:58 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

IC:
"Hey Akira,bracers like these?" Tamien tossed a pair of leather bracers embossed with symbols and marks from behing a large pile of various armours.Then she emerged,dressed in her usual attire of a dark blue cat-suit* and thigh-length boots and armed with countless knives,two long rapiers,a bow and a fully stocked quiver.
"All we have to do now is find the rest of our stuff and find a way out.."

OOC:
*: What most cat-burgulars use while stealing something.A very tight fitting suit that zips up the middle(or in this case,strapped with cords)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:24 pm 

Akira looked at the bracers then at tamien''thanks''she strapped them onto her arms then examined them running her fingers over the runes and the cool leather which covered from her wrist to her elbow''these are perfect and so comfy''she smiled then turned to a pile of clothes on the floor which she picked up''yep these are mine...but this isnt''she was looking at a bundle of black silky material which she had picked up with her clothes and when she unravled it it revealedf itself to be a black silk cloak with a few throwingknives hidden within it''well if its not anyones here''she smiled as she put the cloak on and found it to be just about the right length only brushing slightly across the floor and it to also be very comfortable.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:43 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn gathered his stuff and headed behind a pile in the corner. When he was out of sight of the others he quickly changed, slipping into his pants and sliding on his shoes. He hesitated. Brothorn looked around and made sure no one could see. He found a large, reflective shield to use as a mirror. He leaned it up against a pile of weapons and turned to check his back. Two dark red streaks ran down the length of his back, beginning at his shoulderblades and ending near the base of his spine. They had been bothering him for the past few days, and especially since all the new happenings. He wondered why. Seeing that everything looked normal (to him at least), Brothorn put his shirt on, strapped his ax to his back, and joined the rest of the group.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:11 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"These look nice." said Lycoris as she slipped on a jean skirt and a red tie shirt. "Ooh shiny." said Lycoris looking at a huge star thing. "I wonder whose this is.. Oh well it's mine now it'll be very.. electrifying."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:54 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia peered into the vault and realized turluin wasnt there. The sheen of the sheath and the hilt would have caught her eye. " Wheres my sword?!?" Mia exclaimed. " Who could have realized that turluin was legendary?!?" Mia asked turnign to seraphine. "Who on earth would want it besides a serious weapon collecter? And besides how would anybody no about it? It was a sord passed down in my pack!" She said her eyes streaming. but knowing that thea would try to take advantage of her in this confused state she straightened up looking around again. " Hey seraphine wheres starlancer?" she said takeing up her battle komono. "Its weird who would want starlancer too?" She said zipping up her boots and fitting her redess black gauntlets. "Nobody can use it but you? Am i right?"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:02 pm 
The Broken One

Thea smirked at Mia. "Aw, is the baby crying?" She scoffed as she picked out her clothes. She looked around for her daggers. "Okay, which one of you scum toads have taken my blades? They're silver and each have a black nightengale engraved in the blade." Looking at the rest of the group, she tried hard to suppress a giggle. "Oh wow, you little lumpkins are like a drunk in a brewery. Can't keep your hands off anything, especially if it's not yours."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:26 am 

Akira ignored theas words as she went behind a large pile of armour and changed into her clothes and when she came back out she was wearing a silky red top and black trousers she then went back to looking through some of the piles picking out various knives and bolts for her crosssbow.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:49 am 
Youthful Werewolf

"Thea theres something you dont seem to understand. These people have been attacked stolen from and tied up by idiots like you who think they are better than everybody else!" Mia shouted punching thea in the gut " Now shut up and leave them alone! Oh and by the way. Your blades are im my back pocket and if you want them back you will have to help me and seraphine locate our weapons do you understand me?!" Mia said standing up straight again she wasnt going to sit down although it might be a good idea because that way thea really couldnt get them. They were sharp and made of silver which was painfull to the touch. she she had raped the blades in the rags so she would not have to toch the silver.

CLICKME!

Last edited by Mia on Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:27 am 
Solitary Serpent

"Oh wow, you little lumpkins are like a drunk in a brewery. Can't keep your hands off anything, especially if it's not yours."

Brothorn was growing tired of Thea's smart comments. She had no right to say things like that, especially when it didn't apply to everyone in the group. Brothorn hadn't taken anything that was not his. He was somewhat glad to see Mia punch Thea in the stomach. But still, he wish they would stop fighting.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:42 am 
Youthful Werewolf

When mia stood back up she realized something else was missing. Her silver with sapphire diamonds bracelet. it was gone and she had just realized and was wondering if anyone else had seen her ears. Just so the would not notice if they hadnt already she quickly grabed it and turned it into a bandana to hide her ears while her tail could easily be hideen under her komono. " Seraphine" She whispered " My bracelet is missing too! what am i going to do? With out that bracelet that Iyruis made for me my ears and tail will be easily spotted!"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:28 am 
The Broken One

Thea straightened from Mia's blow. She twirled something on her finger. "This what you lookin' for, Miss Piss?" She pocketed it and grabbed at Mia, catching the front of her clothes. "Aww, did you think i wasn't close enough to hear your little whisper? Don't worry, i won't tell. It's more fun this way." Letting go of Mia, she crossed her arms.
"Now i'm willing to forgive your little outlash. Mostly because it really didn't hurt that much." She smiled warmly but the warmth didn't reach her eyes. "Noooooow, what is this about an Iyrius? Tell me and you get you're bracelet back. Or do you want everyone else to see," she pointed to the bandanna, "those silly things."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:11 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia glared daggers at Thea "...And what will you do if i dont tell you who im talking about?! Even persay if i let you get close enough to take the bandana off and expose me. And the only reason your guts arent on the floor is for seaphines sake shes not used to a site like that!" She said turning her gaze to seraphine.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:10 pm 
The Broken One

Thea snorted in disbelief. "Oh, yeah, i'm sure. Look at me, i'm so afraid of you. Look, all it takes is an answer and you get you're little trinket back. Now spill it! How do you know Iyrius!?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:48 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

"fine ill answer you question." Mia said calmly " After you answer my question! How do you know Iyrius?!?" Mia shouted accuseingly. "Wait ive got a better idea and it makes it so we both win ok? How about we wait until we got out of here? By then we will both have our weapons back and we can answer all of the questions that are wanted. Also by then we will all be rested and our minds will be at ease, ok?" Mia said hopeing thea would agree for once again seraphines sake.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:42 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Aeyla watched the three bicker and fight, thinking to herself: This is why I don't socialize much.... She then took a brush to her hair from the sack of things she had collected. All the while she tried desperetly to remember the words she had used to get her appendeges..... but her memories seemed somehow effected by the magic used to knock her out. Particularly the ones around the words of power. Maybe it was that I was so close to the wizard.....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:46 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien looked from Thea to Mia.Things were getting nasty around here.And who in the name of all catnip was Iyrius?Hiding under a shield bigger than her entire body,she laid down on her belly and watched the two argueing.
But when Thea said:
"Oh wow,you little lumpkins are like a drunk in a brewery.Can't keep your hands off anything,especially if it's not yours."
Tamien just snapped at her.
"Some of us aren't theives,Brothorn hasn't taken anything that isn't his.So be quiet for at least five minutes and give our ears time to recover."Scowling,she pulled the shield over her head but pulled it back again and looked at Mia.
"Don't be afraid to be what you are.If the others can't accept that,that's their problem."She pulled the shield over her again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:09 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

armotag apeared from behind a wall changed into his white shirt black trouserst and a long black coat and said "is this your sword" and pulled out a blade that was stuck in the wall before putting a bottle in his pocket.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:30 am 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn had stopped paying attention to the two bitter girls. He was lost in his own thoughts when he heard his name brought into the discussion. He looked up and saw Tamien fussing at the other two.
"Don't bring me into this!" he said to her.
How did she know my name? he thought to himself. He never said who he was. He hadn't told anyone his name. How could she know? Once again, he turned and watched the other two.
"This is going to be a long trip," he sighed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:53 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia looked at tamien hideing under her sheild. " Its because i cant do that! If i could do that i would have along time ago. But that bracelet was a speciel gift from a dieing friend!" She said looking away. " Its a curse you know? Being different from everyone else...humans are afraid of whats different so they seek to destry what they cant understand..." she said looking at the wall.

OOC-SVX who were you talking too?

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:26 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Its a curse you know? Being different from everyone else...

"It is. . ." Brothorn agreed aloud.
Mia's words rang all too true to Brothorn. He completely understood where she was coming from. But his was truly a curse. He hadn't asked for what he had been given. He didn't want it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:01 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien pushed the shield away again."I know what it's like.To be persecuted because you're different."She pulled her hair back to reveal a pair of large black cat ears and pointed to her tail."It isn't fun when humans burn down your village because they want your land." she smiled sadly.
"And I know your name because-" She suddenly clapped a hand to her mouth and rapidly pulled the shield over her head again."You know,you wouldn't believe me if I told you.."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next