Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:23 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:37 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien took one look at the creature and took out her bow,scowling at It.She managed a nervous smile.Their chances were fairly slim,but if they worked together those chances were even higher..
"Good luck everyone...if..no when we get out of this one,I'm buying everyone drinks at the nearst tavern."Her confidence quickly returned as she nocked an arrow and aimed for the creature's neck.

Last edited by Blackhawk on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:38 pm 
King of Dragons

Sera's eyes widened as she looked at the thing crawlig out from the darkness. It left a slimy trail in the dust behind it as it dragged its reptilian tail.

Sera had a sharp intake of breath. "Its...a Giant Sahuagin."

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:44 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Aeyla slipped the poisoned daggers out of her pouch, and she fought back the sudden urge to rush forward and go besurk on the creature. She tensed, trying to stay focused.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:44 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Well they resist fire no one said anything about electricity. Time to discharge." Lycoris said going for the Giant Sahuagin.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:52 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien's grip tightened on her bow.
Not one of those she thought.Whisperings and legends of bizzare and rare beasts from far countries that had reached her village when she was a child.One such story told of the Giant Sahuagin.They spoke of their strength,mercilessness and cruelty.Many reached over 30 feet in size,so they said,but Tamien had dissmissed the tales as stories and myths to entertain children.Now,however,she regretted scorning the tale-tellers' warnings.

Last edited by Blackhawk on Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:54 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: Once again, borwnie point for Lycoris. Guys, I gotz to go now, sorry, but I can't get on on the weekends. See ya Monday.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:57 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC: see ya :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:09 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Akira came through the hole to see the giant Sahuagin and felt like going back into the dungeon but instead slowly stepped out and drew her crossbow which she loaded with a icy blue crossbolt she got from the vault and her sword i wonder how bad this could get then that thing could probably slice through my human skin like a knife through hot butter she thought standing next to tamien''so,how are we gonna do this then''she said to tamien smiling.She had to admit she had been itching for a fight and this thing seemed like a pretty big fight.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:15 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

"The tales say they're poisonous...and I don't think we can defeat it in our normal form..."
She whispered to Akira.
"Do you think we should change?We might not be able to defeat it otherwise.."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:17 pm 

She felt a chill go down her spine as Tamien said the words and she whispered back''i dont know theres one or two people here who kinda worry me''she looked up at the giant Sahuagin and quickly added''but that thing worries me more''

Last edited by Akira on Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:04 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Anyone know more about this... creature like a weak spot or something I might only have one shot at this." said Lycoris just before she discharged.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:22 am 
King of Dragons

OOC: Okay...maybe I have today too.
----------------------------------------

Seraphine turned to Lycoris. "Well, aslong as you don't shock us in the process, the weak spot should be its eyes since they aren't coated in that mucous." The thing had almost reached them now, so it was either move or fight, Sera wan't excatly ready for that yet. So she tried to dodge to the side, everyone else did as well, but some weren't as quick. The Sahuagin grabbed not only Lycoris and Akira, but Tamien and Seraphine in his other hand!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:16 am 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: How fast does this thing move?

IC: Brothorn dived out of the way just in time. Once back on his feet, he noticed the creature had four of the girls. Brothorn knew he had to do something. He readied his ax and sprinted towards the creature's tail. He was thinking that if he could take out the tail, the creature would lose its balance. If not, maybe he could do at least a little damage.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:51 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

"ok, this is gunna be hard my specialty is creatures of the night, these are the only creatures that prefer night i couldnt get to grips with but i know that bright light stuns them." Then armotag took out a shard of glass from his pocket attached it to an arowhead and shot it into the sky. The light reflected off the glass and stunned the creature before he shot it in the chest and hoped for the best. "Quick while hes stunned."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:01 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine struggled at the creature's hand, she was starting to panic at the feeling of a trapped mouse. Risoluto fell from her hands as she tried to think of what to do, a sudden bright flash blinded the creature enough to relinquish its grip...on the other hand.

It realeased Lycoris and Akira but tightened its grip on Tamien and herself. She let out a girly eep sound that she didn't want the creature to hear.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:04 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

AURA(LIGHT)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:27 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Well well well... I wonder...

IC: Celestial stood in the background watching everybody else fight. He knew that frontal attacks on this beast would not work. He looked around franticly for a way to kill the beast.

I wonder how strong those arena walls are, better yet how strong is that gate?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:15 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Dodged the creatures blow and threw her daggers. One hit the creature in the forehead and sunk into the mucus, the other hit it's mark: The eye. It seemed to glow with the poisen the daggers were forged with. "Lycoris!" She shouted. "There's your lightning rod!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:08 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn had ran around the creature and reach its tail. He took his ax and started hacking away at the tail. The first blow didn't do much damage. The second went a little deeper.
"Come on!" he said between gritted teeth. The creature had begun flailing its tail in attempt to hit him. He dodged a swipes of the tail and got in a couple more hits with his ax. Finally, the beast was successful. It hit Brothorn and sent him flying across the arena.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:53 pm 

Akira dropped to the floor and gasped for breath,that thing had squeezed a bit to tight but after a couple of seconds she was able to stand up and help up Lycoris and then turn around to sera and Tamien''if we dont help them soon they could die''she said as she turned back round to Lycoris''i really think you have to fire that charge now before anything else happens''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien squeaked as the monster grabbed her.And now she was covered in goo.Green goo too.She decided that it didn't matter what the others thought if she transformed.She was not going to die in an arena,nor let any of the others die.
There was a small flash of light,and Tamien's appearances changed dramatically.Her teeth had become pointed and portruded from her upper jaw,her ears were large and roughly triangular,her nails had grown two inches longer and extremely sharp and she grew a long black tail.
She snarled and slashed at the Sahuagin's hand and it lept back howling and clutching it's hand,which was bleeding profusely.Tamien growled and ran behind the creature,slashing it's tail and spraying it's blood across the arena walls.The crowd roared but there were some booing and hissing as well.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:37 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Aye it's the eye then." said Lycoris "Okay here goes." "Lycoris rubbed her hands together creating a charge. "Thanks Aeyla!" She said looking at the daggers in the creature's eye. "I hope I'm fast enough" she said to herself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:10 pm 
King of Dragons

The Sahuagin yelped in pain and threw Seraphine across the arena she slammed into the wall with a sickening crack. She felt the world swim around her and darkenss crept into her mind. Before she went out, she heard another woman's voice, in a purring contralto. "Good...my turn to play..."
---------------------------------------

**Toxic starts playing** A red color crept into her hair from the roots down to the tips as she stood up. Her robe filled out and grew curvier, her eyes darkened to deep lilac. She flipped her hair back and licked her lips. Risoluto had turned black. She picked up the sword and brought it down in a wave. She looked like Seraphine...except different. Older, less childlike, more like a woman. She smiled at the Sahuagin.

"Playtime's over..."

She jumped into the air and slammed the dark sword into the creature's back, drving it to the floor...it didn't look like it was going to get up without trouble. She winked at Lycoris.

"Your turn, babe."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:50 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Aeyla noted Seraphine's sudden change in demeanor. Wow, never thought that she had that in her.... She thought. But maybe she doesn't. She eyed the red crystal at her waist. "Come on Lycoris! Finish it!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:59 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Who is that? thought Tamien as she saw Seraphine's sudden change of appearance.Perhaps it's that red stone she can't get off...

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 26  Next