Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:15 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:42 pm 
Solitary Serpent

The monster had thrown Brothorn clear across the arena. Luckily, he hadn't hit the wall, just the ground a few feet from it. He had some knicks and scrapes from the collision, and the back of his shirt was ripped a little revealing his "marks". He lay there stunned for a little while. After a few minutes, he sat up still a little dazed. The beast had been brought down and the crowd had dissappeared. Brothorn looked around. The group was trying to scale one of the walls. Feeling a little useless and a little embarrassed, he got to his feet and located his ax. He walked over to the group. Brothorn stood there, not saying anything. The group was talking about something being "evil". He checked himself over, looking at the cuts and scrapes seeing if any would need serious attention. Suddenly, he realized his back was hurting him. He reached around and felt his back. The shirt was tore and his back was bleeding.
"Damn," he whispered, and in a blink of an eye, the shirt quickly began to repair itself. Bloodstains appeared from the covered up scratches. He didn't care; he could tend to those later.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:45 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Akira was now sitting on the wall and when she heard footsteps she looked over the side they had come from to see Brothorn standing there with a couple of scratches on him but alive at least.
Using her legs to keep her on the wall she swung down in front of brothorn and waved at him with a big smile on her face upside down she then offered a hand out to him''need a lift''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:00 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Akira swung down in front of Brothorn startling him. She smiled and offered him her hand. He half-heartedly smiled back and took her hand. He doubted that she would be able to pick him up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:17 pm 

Akira gripped brothorns hand tight,she could tell he thought she was to weak to lift him up but then again he didnt know her secret.
Using her free hand she reached up and gripped the wall and then pulled herself up along with brothorn,when she was sitting up straight she swung herself around and gripped brotherns other hand and pulled him the rest of the way up until he was finally sitting next to her on the wall.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:51 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Hey don't forget me!" Lycoris yelled holding out a hand. "I promise I won't shock you!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:53 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn was surprised. Akira had lifted him with ease.
"Thanks," he said to her. Something was not right. She shouldn't have been able to do that. But then, he remembered having seen her hand change earlier. However, Brothorn was too preoccupied with other thoughts to worry about her. He absentmindedly rubbed his back. His shirt had patched itself up, but his back was still bleeding.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:03 pm 

Akira looked down at lycoris and swung back down again and then lifted her up onto the other side of her,she had been alot easier than brothorn who had strained her arms a bit but she couldnt expect herself to be that strong.She was about to jump down beside tamien when she noticed blood on brothorns back, she looked at brothorn''do you need any help patching up your back its leaving a bad stain on your shirt''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:26 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Thanks Akira!" Lycoris said. "Hmmm I wonder what they got in store for us next. I don't think I can fight another creature like that. Discharge is not an attack that can be performed more than once."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:36 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Hmh? Oh, no. I'm fine," Brothorn answered Akira. "And my shirt's washable." He gave her what he hoped looked like a reassuring smile. He didn't want attention, and he definitely didnt want attention to be drawn to his back. He found a place to sit down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:01 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Aeyla picked up the bag with the mirror and reached inside, searching for that note..... "Ow" She pulled her hand out of the bag, a piece of mirror in the side of her pointer finger. She pulled it out and a trickle of blood welled up inside the pinprick. She looked at the glass and noticed for the first time the liquid brilliance of the cystaline mirror fragment. She adjusted it to show her entire face and smiled as she saw her reflection.
A glint appeared in her duplicates eye, and suddenly she felt dazed, the world melded into a rainbow of spinning colors. Years seemed to reverse themselves in mere moments as her vision flashed light and dark. Suddenly everything stopped.

She looked down and she didn't recognize her own hands. Hands? Looking around she spotted her mother calmly stirring a pot, a delicious fragrance filled the room. "Dinner's almost done, dear."

"Mommy can I go outside and play?" She asked, in her daze. Her mother smiled and nodded, and Aeyla walked over to the door. The thundering of hooves broke the silence. "Mommy, mommy, I think there's someone comming."
"Who Dear?"
"Mommy it's the people in black."
Crack, Flash. Suddenly her mother was on the ground bleeding from the temple. "Aeyla, sweetheart," <cough> A trickle of blood. "Run along now, <Cough> remember.......... Draco........ Zeph--

She awoke sobbing, in the daylight. She looked around through bleary eyes at the rest of the group. "Was it just a dream?" "No, a Memory." her reflection answered.

OOC: *** everything after and before this is a vision by aeyla ***

Last edited by Jishdefish on Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:51 am 

''ok then brothorn''she said, she didnt want to bug him about it in case he didnt want people to so she just sat there looking out wondering what they were all going to do next but her attention was quickly drawn to Aeyla who was crying whats going on here she thought

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:28 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
How, Why? She trembled in fear of the men robed in black. She felt the pain in her back as she sprouted wings, so long ago. She remembered the bittersweet feeling of her first flight.

After a short time she noticed Akira looking strangly at her. Aeyla put the glass back in the bag and wiped her tears. She then smiled reassuring at her, but it wasn't from her heart....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:53 am 

Akira smiled back then looked down at the ground,everybody was smiling the same way at her as if everything was fine but there was something up with all of them,she wasnt the only one hiding something.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:14 pm 
King of Dragons

As Sera was helping the last person clear the wall, she felt a small stirring of magic, like a breeze. She turned around to see Akira and Aeyla talking quietly. She heard something about dreams or memories and was about to comment when she felt someone watching her. She turned around but there was no one there.

"Guys, let's get to someplace that's at least moderatly safe before anything else. An inn room would be great. I have found out a few years ago that you can inscribe a rune on a door and the room takes its nature. Of course, we'll use Aegis."

She began to walk up the steps, but stopped and shivered.

"I'll answer everyone's questions about Sukara when we get there. I suppose we could plan as well, maybe even getthis stupid robe off."

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:33 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Sounds good to me." said Lycoris as she followed Sera.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:42 pm 

Akira swung around to face the other side of the wall were sera was,she jumped down and landed on her feet and then followed sera,it would be nice to maybe lie down somewere and maybe have somewere to stretch her dragonkin form without people noticing

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:53 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Mm-k," Brothorn said in reply to Seraphine. He stood up and suddenly felt light-headed. He used his ax like a cane, steadying himself. When he gained more balance, he tried to strapped the ax back onto his back. It didn't work. His back was to sore and tender and still bleeding. He must have a deeper scratch than he thought. Brothorn decided he would just have to carry his ax. He could tend to his wound when they reached an inn. He started towards Seraphine, following her one slow step at a time.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:08 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Aeyla nodded, though she wasn't really listning. She kept a half smile, while she picked up her bag and followed silently. Her mind was years away, though she still couldn't recall her most precious memories.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:30 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

"brothorn, eat this" Armotag said before throwing him the meat from the creature."it may not fully heal it but itll definatly reduce the pain"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:38 pm 
Solitary Serpent

The piece of meat smacked Brothorn on the chest. He caught it before it hit the ground.
"What?' He looked at Armotag in disgust. "This is part of that thing. You want me to eat it?" The meat smelled funny and looked. . .unpleasant. Brothorn was feeling queesy just looking at it. But he closed his eyes and took a small bite of it anyway. It tasted just as bad as it looked and smelled, but it immediately had a numbing effect. He quickly handed the rest of it back to Armotag.
"Thanks," Brothorn said. He turned towards Seraphine.
"Priestess," he called after her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:32 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

armotag put the rest of the meat in a pocket."told you, no matter how something looks on the outside the inside can be sweet or at least help you a lot."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:38 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC:...yall killed the beast already... maaaan, no fair. Now what am I supposed to type...

IC:...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:40 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Snooze you lose! Hehe, I always wanted to say that.....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:41 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: I missed it, too. But luckily, I was able to pretend that my character had been knocked out. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:42 pm 
King of Dragons

Sera caught Brothorn's call and quickly hurried over to him. She saw the pain in his eyes and noticed his shirt was torn.

"Brothorn, I-I'm not sure what to do. If I could use Sukara, we would be out of this, all I can offer is a hand." she tried to help him walk.

"Oh! Did you need something?"

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26  Next