Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:43 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:44 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: sorry i was gone the site woudlnt load

IC: suddenly there was an earthquake and a ginormas rock came out the ground it then exploded and revealed Drakano " sorry i was sleeping so whats been happening?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:33 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

I know.Replied Blackhawk to the Naga.But what puzzles me is why would she lie?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:38 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Friend or foe? How would she know? Ersska laughed again. Friend or foe? Do you know? And what of me? Which will I be? Can you trust me?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:52 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos walked into the mouth of the cave. The fire was flickering peacfully, and the werecat was laying next to it. She was looking out at the woods, but in sort of a spaced-out manner. Like it wasn't really there.

"Are you alright, Blackhawk?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:08 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: i am here!!!??!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:09 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

"Nyah?"Blackhawk snapped out of her conversation with the Naga.
"Oh me?Yup.Fine."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:11 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: .....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:46 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC: at the moment you should be in the forest or coming back up to the cave.:poke: :lol:
------------------------------------------
Blackhawk swung her head around towards Drakano.
"You sleep in a rock?"It seemed all her new-found comrades had an unusual talent or unique trait.She got up and went to the back of the cave and pulled a large rock away from the wall.Behind it was a food cache filled with dried vegetables,berries and some nuts.Taking out a little of each,she carried it back to the fire.She then left the cave.
"I'll be back soon with dinner."
She raced off into the rain and soon dissapeared.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:59 pm 
Isitarian Legend

"Hey! I want to help! I'll be bored to death here..." Aiolos shouted as she ran out of the cave. "It'll be hard, but I'll do it." She spread her wings and launched into the sky.

Aiolos sped forward. She was buffeted by the wind, but managed to come up behind Blackhawk.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:02 pm 
King of Dragons

Alice stayed out in the rain and looked at the spot where she saw Blackhawk talking to a snake-figure. She didn't get most of what they said but she waited until they left to try herself.

"Excuse me," she began. "I know you're there and I know that you're a Naga. I truly do not wish to upset you but I would like to have a word..."

Edited: Woops! Didn't read it right! I need to slow down...yeesh.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Last edited by Taluscion on Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:09 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Talus, Aiolos and I never talked. Blackhawk and Ersska talked through telepathy. That was all. But I'll respond anyway.

IC: Ersska heard the girl calling to her.
Why can't you creatures let me be? Why do you come to my forest? She spoke to the girl via telepathy.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:22 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk heard Aiolos and turned towards her to smile,lauching into the air and spreading her wings at the same time.
She squinted through the rain,and spotted some deer.Dive-bombing the herd,she grabbed a buck in her claws and heard Seraphine talking with the Naga.
Seraphine heard Blackhawk laughing in her mind.
Why are you in our valley,young preistess?Did you summon the others here too?
Blackhawk circled above them,but it was difficult to see in the rain.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:26 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

*E.D. grabbed Danku, her companion, by the back of his clothing and picked him up*

"Why do you have to be so stupid sometimes....."

*She put him down, and soon began to concentrate on contacting the Naga*

I know you question all of our presences here. Mine is simply to find out what the evil power is that can be sensed all the way from Ra's place in the Heavens, and try to destroy the demonic beings responsible. My friend here came along for the ride. Don't worry, he won't disturb your forest, although he might fly into a tree here or there. I am sorry if our sudden appearances have distured you in anyway.

*She then looks at Danku, who is looking at her. She then gestures towards the cave as Danku begins to float again*

"This place is nice..... It's too bad Kijo isn't here to see this....."

"He's busy with his own problems. Besides, he doesn't like to bother with problems of dimensions other than his own, unless they threaten his. Come, we need to get you away from the forest before you fly into another tree ^^."

"Veerrryyy funny, E.D." :roll:

*They approach the cave, and enter, waiting for Blackhawk and Aiolos to return*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:44 pm 
Isitarian Legend

OOC: Blackhawk, are you talking to Alice through telepathy, or was that from Ersska?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:55 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: bleh, sorry guys. been too occupied and i completely forgot about this rp! well, i'm going to try to insert my character here... a lame attempt but please humor me.

IC: Makla woke and shook his head, grinning as he heard the small bodies of beetles and spiders hit the stone walls of the cave. The little bugs liked to congregate in his mane while he slept. Standing up, he stretched and tried to think as to why he was woken up.
Talking. Someone was talking. Someone was in his cave!
Growling in frustraition, Makla headed towards the more outer branches of the cave. He lived deep down where the light never reached. He had long since learned how to find his way in the dark and could find his way just as well as if he could see.
Turning a corner, the sudden light struck his eyes and he cried out in suprise. Pulling back, he shook his head, trying to clear it of the annoying little spots that seemed to have popped into his vision. He began to berate himself.
"Stupid. Stupid idiot. Idiot, I am. Idiot, I am. No light. No light, light bad for eyes, yes it is. No light." Giving up, he turned his attention back to the very clear voices that he now heard. "Who are they? Peoples in my cave, how dare they. How dare they. Make them leave, i will. I will. I will make them leave. They are not wanted." He slowly creapt forward. Wings held slightly over his head to provide some protection from the light.

OOC: yeah, insane here.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:38 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC: I'm talking to Alice.When Errska is speaking in telepathy,it's in blue,when I speak telepathy,it's Indigo k? :)
------------------------------------------------------
IC:
Blackhawk veered off back towards the cave.As she approached she felt yet another prescence.It had obviously been in the cave furthest at the back,in the dark.She didn't know how far the cave catacombs went back,just that there were thousands of them and the Broken One that didn't like the light lived in there.She dropped the deer carcass near the entrance and went towards the back to investigate.There stood the Broken One,sheilding his eyes with his wings from the light.
"Maybe I should convince the White Hand to move to another hidden valley,this one's getting far to crowded.."
She listened.
"Yes.Not so many creatures popping out of nowhere seeking whatever they're seeking,drying up the lake....yes."She growled to herself."The fishies will all be dead now,and the grass burnt to ashes by that damned storm.No grass,no deer.No fishies.We cannot survive here anymore.Nope.
We'll leave the deer for the Broken One who hates the light and the strangers,then we visit the White Hand." rolled her eyes and paced around the cave,still talking to herself.
"Yes,I know I was so adamant about the Oath to stay here,but how can we keep to that Oath if there is no food?I will die within a few weeks,and you will no longer have a host and your spirit will be taken away by Nasty Demons from beyond the Gate.And this valley is only sacred because the White Hand lives here so if we tell him there is no food left,he will leave and we will follow,where the Strangers can no longer find us."She frowned."It will be loenely,Granted,without the Naga,but we can still go and visit Leo."Her expression brightened.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:56 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

She overheard the conversation Blackhawk was having with herself, and the mumbling the Broken One kept chanting. She looked up at Drakano, then at Danku, who seemed to also be listening in on Blackhawk. Her attention almost immediatly turned to the limp deer, as she stared at it for a minute before getting up and walking over to it.

"I know what to do!"

She took out her staff, and waved it over the deer. The eyes on the staff began glowing purple, and soon so was the deer. The deer bagn to expand, as several more bodies bagan to take form, breaking apart from the original. Danku looked over to where she was at.

"Good thinking!"

"Am I the only one between the two of us who has a brain?" :roll:

[color=red]"Hilarious E.D., hilarious!" :roll:

She stopped moving her staff, and the glowing began to cease. Right where there was only one deer, there were 20 piled on top of one another.

"Dig in!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:22 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk looked up and behind her to watch the Blue One wave her staff and make the deer multiply.Her eyes widened as 20 new deer appeared from the original.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:47 am 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska felt another creature awaken. She knew exactly who it was. Without hesitation, she jumped from tree to tree towards the creatures location. She did not abandon her conversation with the girl, however.
What do you want? she continued to ask the girl. Ersska was nearing the edge of the forest, slithering from tree to tree with amazing speed and agility. When she ran out of trees, she leaped down, taking on her human form just as she landed. She ran full speed across the valley to an alternate entrance to the cave. She reached the "Dark Room." He wasn't there.
"Oh, no," she said to herself. "Makla! Makla" She cried out to him. She knew he had sensitive hearing, so she didn't have to raise her voice. She hoped he would answer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:44 am 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos landed next to the pile of deer. She looked at them for a moment, and decided she wasn't hungry enough to eat one of her best friend's relative. Aiolos could sense the snake-human, or Naga, as the others had said, and now ANOTHER presence! What was so special about this valley? She had gone a month-- maybe more-- and hadn't seen a single living thing. And now there were what? Seven? Eight?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:57 am 
King of Dragons

Alice saw the Naga leave through the trees...well..morelike 'felt' it because it was an expert in camouflage. It continued talking to her via telepathy. Very uncomfortable for a human to have a mind invasion but at least it wasn't leafing through memories like the Thought-Caster. She shivered. Good thing it as dead now.

She still didn't like the feeling of so many creatures in one place, but the feling of cold rain water dribbling down her back was even more unpleasant. So, she entered the cave. The Naga had already disappeared, down a pitch black hole, no less. Fire. Warmth. Better than darkness.

She stumbled into the cave mouth to witness the gruesome eating habits of several creatures on a stack of deer. She tried to hold her breakfast in. Throwing up is not an option. So, Alice took a couple of deep breaths and sat down near the fire. Not directly looking at anybody. She learned from the Though-Caster how to re-establish a mind-link. She contacted the Naga, and felt mild surprise at the other end.

"Have you ever heard of the Golden Naga? Please, its important."

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:24 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ah, Ersska was a little surprised by the re-established link, so the girl knows how! Golden naga? Only in passing. I don't know personally. I know no others. And I am green! She giggled at her last comment, and then turned her attention back to calling Makla.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:41 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC:When I speak in someone's mind,it's in Indigo (just thought I'd remind you.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC:
Blackhawk hadn't eaten.She rarely ate more than once a week.She watched the human girl go towards the back of the cave,where she had seen the Naga go.She spoke in the girl's mind again.
Be wary,little girl.The Broken One doesn't take kindly to any other company than the Naga-girl.I suggest you wait outside until she leaves his prescence,for he is Broken of mind,but not of strength or Spirit and he is not lenient with strangers.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:43 pm 
The Broken One

Another voice reached Makla and he shook his head, trying to get rid of it. It was that Naga. Errska. He wanted to pull back further into the caves but the smell of the deer was too much to pass up. But she would want to talk to him. Makla did not like to talk. He did not like contact with people who lived outside. But she understood him. She was like him.
Inching further out of the cave, he neared the pile of deer carcasses. He knew that the others could see him now but he still continued to sneak. The lure of food was too much and his one track mind pushed thoughts of the Naga away.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:46 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Is it just me, or did just about everyone develop telepathy? I'm getting kinda confused. Oh and Makla, it's not thoughts. She's talking to you.

IC: "Makla! I know you're not ignoring me!"

Last edited by Ersska on Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next