Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:31 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:55 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn follows the others on foot for a while before finally spreading her wings and flying up skimming the blood as she went.She didnt mind blood it was a natural thing, it falling out of the sky wasnt natural but she had seen stuff like this before and it didnt scare her to much. Once she had caught up with the others she slowed to there speed and followed to the cave.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:13 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

As Danku settled down and finally got his legs and feet back (he doesn't have any when he floats), he sat on a large rock right by the enterance of the cave. E.D. just starred outside, looking off into the distance, barely noticing the flying werecat, "Blackhawk", coming in. Her tail started to tingle a bit, as it does when a great evil draws near.....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:11 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

drakano spread his wings further his wings cut all the trees in its way

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:13 am 
King of Dragons

When Alice finally got under the shelter of the cave, she proceeded to wring the blood from her hair and clothes, or at least tried to. She was a bit phobic of blood but got through most of earlier with the thought that she'd get it off. It didn't seem to be coming off so her panic returned.

She wrung her robes until her hands were raw, they stayed the same color even though liquid came out. She turned frantic eyes to Ersska, or anyone for that matter. She knew in the back of her mind that only Ersska really knew the cave well, but hey, what does panic do for ya?

"Does anyone know where pool of water is too wash of with here in the cave?" her voice rose a few octaves.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:55 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk shook her blue long mane free of blood and entered the cave.The Alice girl seemed to be getting a little frantic,asking if there was a pool of water.
She indicated a small tunnel towards the back of the cave.
"I think there's a pool in there."She paused."I think."
She looked at Hepunshethra,who was in a kind of trance,her tail twitching.
"Something ancient and evil is nearly upon this valley.He's causing it to rain blood and the strange weather."she stated to the Egyptian dragon.As she said this,the rain fell even harder and lightening struck the ground with incredible force.It hit a nearby tree,setting it alight,only the flames were beaten down by the falling blood.The smell of burning flesh wafted into the cave and the stench of sulfur was getting worse.Blackhawk struggled to keep down her last meal and looked up.A black winged figure appeared out of the crimson haze.It's wings were massive,spanning over 8 metres.A long tail lashed the air and it had a very long neck,which was adorned with a shortish golden mane and long forward-facing horns.It flapped it's enormous wings and shrieked (OOC: kindof like how the witch king in LotR3 does) and a dozen smaller winged figures appeared.They were similar,but somewhat not as elegantly formed as the larger one.One of the smaller creatures flew lop-sidedly to the the Larger figure,and it replied by snapping visciously at the small beast.(OOC: I know,it's difficult to understand,please bear with me)
Blackhawk crouched low at the sight of the Large beast.
"Hah,I knew he would come here in person,so he sent Her."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:36 pm 

Thorn entered the cave sniffing the air which rieked of sulfar to see the werecat looking up at something and when she looked up herself she swore under her breath at what she saw and she stood next to the werecat and said to her''so are you gonna introduce us all to the demonic force or are we gonna have to wait till its right here and tried to kill us to found out its name''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:47 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska entered the cave. She didn't even attempt to shake of the "rain". Anger still contorted her face, and her snake-like features were still clearly visible. (yeh, she's not a pretty picture at the moment) She looked to the sky.
"Who is she?!" she shrieked, pointing at the dark figure. "Is that who's doing this?!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:11 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos hurried after Alice. After the Battle of Riylaff, where her mane had been stained brown from blood, she wasn't in the mood to be drenched in it again. Ever again. She totally ignored the putrid smells, but could sense the large demonic presence outside.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:26 pm 
King of Dragons

ALice found the pool quickly, partly because she tripped and fell into it, and partly because she was running. Gasping, she cupped her hands and flung clear, icy water all over herself, completely ignoring her protesting hands.

After a while, the fear calmed down and she was at least semi-clean. Her golden hair shone free of red once more but her robes refused to go back to white. Pink is not my color.

The hairs on the back of her neck rose. A chilling fear competely foreign to the panic she felt earlier crept up her spine as she stood and turned around. Something was outside, and that something caused the rain. She was not looking forward to this, for this first time, she noticed Aiolos preening herself. She shook her head.

"What do you think is out there?" she asked cautiuosly. "Can you feel it?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:24 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos dipped her flight-feathers into the pool, getting the last bit of blood-rain off of them. She looked up at Alice. "Yeah, I feel it. Something big. Very big. And powerful, yes." She shook herself dry and trotted back towards the front of the cave. "You coming?" she directed towards Alice.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:42 pm 

Thorn stared at the thing as it came closer and felt a tingle down her spine.
It was powerful and it was coming right were she was brilliant she thought this is just my lucky day isnt it why did i have to fall here of all places

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:02 am 
King of Dragons

"As much as I'd like to stay here, or at leat call for backup...no...I'm here and I have to take care of it. At least I'm not alone."

She walked up beside Aiolos and they both made their way to the front.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:33 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk looked around momentarily.
"Her name is Lucaris,one of the demon who's causing this rain's generals.She clears the way for him whenever he goes somewhere.He can't walk on grass,so she annihilates any vegetation-"
The Large creature suddenly flew in a large arc,spitting flames in the plains and forest.Blackhawk's eyes widened as the forest and fields went up in fire,completely destroying the ancient trees in one jet of flame.

---------------------------------------
OOC: sorry about the burning of your forest Errksa ^^;

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:39 am 
Solitary Serpent

"NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!" Ersska screamed as her beautiful home went up in flames. Tears began streaming from her eyes. She changed back to her human form. Ersska snatched up her twin elbow blades and headed out of the cave.
"No. No. No! You won't. . .I won't let you. . ." she said as she left, with blind hatred and tears still streaming down her cheeks now mingling with the raining blood.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:03 am 

Thorn stared as the demon destroyed the forest that things so powerful its destroyed so much in mere seconds she carried on staring her eyes wide shes so powerful its amazing she suddenly shook her head no its not amazing its wrong

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:27 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

She starred at Lucaris as she destroyed the forest. Then as though being taken out of her little trance, she turned to Blackhawk.

So, the reason she preceeds the whole "party" is to make sure all of the grass is destroyed so her brother can wreack his chaos on the worlds?

She had a confused/sarcastic look on her face, because of all the weakeness a demon could have, this one was the most pathetic of all. Danku started to chuckle at the very thought.

I'm.... i'm sorry, but that is just hilarious! Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

E.D. just slapped Danku on the face as the demons approached the cave ever closer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:49 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska ran towards the demons. As she ran, she called upon her clouds and her lightening. With her rage, they were not easily pushed away this time.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:58 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk glanced at Danku.
"Lucaris is not Mahagar's sister.Mahagar is a demon,Lucaris is a dragon.His weakness isn't grass,He just hates the anything that lives-"she spotted Errska speeding towards the Demon Dragon,summoning her own storms to put out the fires.
"HEY YOU CRAZY NAGA!Don't go near Lucaris she'll kill you!"She jumped out of the cave and ran after the Naga,hoping Lucaris didn't see them...
It seemed Lucaris,after torching everything in the entire valley,looked rather content with herself and wheeled around in an arc,and spitting large fireballs at the moutainside.Doing a small somersault,she spotted the Naga and werecat and turned her head to look,but Mahagar had already summoned her and she dissapeared,and so did the minions.
Blackhawk left Errska to her own devices and wandered into the charred forest.Exploring around some more,she found that Lucaris had done quite a messy job,having only destroyed half of the trees.
"Lucaris is getting sloppy.She obviously hasn't been training while she was beyond the Gate."Blackhawk said to herself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:43 pm 
Tightwad

"A little out of luck, it seems...." called a voice from behind the few. "Terrible, really. Such a beautiful forest.....from what I could tell." A blindfolded man walked to them, his skin reddened, apparently he had been in the brunt of the fire and had been singed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:05 am 
The Broken One

Makla, preoccupied with licking the blood-rain from his scales and feathers, hadn't noticed Ersska's departure. He looked up at the sound of a new stranger's voice and narrowed his eyes. "Who you be? You are not one that i invited to my cave. Get out! No friend of mine! My only friend Er-" He cut off looking around the cave. Where was his naga? "Naga-Worm Ersska? Where you be?" Suddenly, his red eyes flashed in anger and he turned on the stranger.
"You took my naga!" he fumed, mane spiking out. "Give her back! Give her back! Not yours, mine! My cave, my Ersska!" He beat his wings and raised on his hind legs, clawing the air before him with his great talons.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:33 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

"hey,Makla,is it?Errska is near the forest see?" said Blackhawk,trying to calm the angry Draknor down as she entered the cave.Then she noticed the blind man and stiffened,raising her wings agitatedly.
"Who are you?" This valley seemed to be a magnet for strangers.Quiet for what,two or three thousand years?Just the Naga,the Draknor and her.Then poof!Strangers all over the place.
Blackhawk studied the new-comer.He was human,that was for sure.Blind too,she thought.How did he find this valley?Her hackles raised.He could be working for Lucaris!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:25 pm 
Tightwad

The man nodded, listening intently. Scales.....Feathers.....and wings.. Turning slowly to face the second voice, he bowed slightly.
"Saying that I'm harmless would be a lie, but truthfully, I doubt I could do anything to the three of you. The creature, yourself, and your naga-worm Ersska seem to be in something of a situation. I'm Gadeirus, blind jack of all trades and assistant to the good-willed." Standing up, he turned to face the entrance with curiosity, hearing a slithering. "Seems we have company....."

OOC: going to have a career as Gollum, eh Makla?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:43 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk heard the slithering too.
"Is that Errska?"she asked herself,turning her head to look outside where the naga was.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:49 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: don't you know it :wink: *shrugs* had no intention of coming off that way but hey, whatever works.

IC: Makla would not be swayed. All he saw was the new stranger and all he could comprehend was that Ersska was gone and this stranger had not been invited. That must mean that he had taken her, right? "Give her back, Sightless," he snapped. "Return my Ersska!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:57 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Seeing the Draknor could attack the Blind human,Blackhawk continued desperately to calm Makla down.
"Naga-worm Errska by forest,see!Naga-worm outside in rain,Sightless one good,Sightless one not take Naga-worm."
She said.
Maybe this isn't working...The thought.I have to get Errska before Makla hurts that blind bloke.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next