Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:23 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:49 am 
The Broken One

Makla screeched his annoyance. Yet another intruder on his cave! "Naga-worm's forest gone, no one take my cave!" He spread his wings out, blocking the entrance to the cave and roared a challenge at the demon. He didn't realize how stupid this was or how futile. Not even a draknor could stand up to Lucaris's fire.
But this was Makla's cave and he was tired of uninvited intruders. He was tired of threats to Ersska. He was tired of never being allowed to kill anything or any one that he had gotten his claws on. He shot out a blast of his own blue-gold fire at Lucaris. "Leave mine cave, Fire Beast!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:28 am 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska joined Makla. She wasn't about to leave him alone, and she knew she couldn't make him run. She took her naga form and puffed herself up, increasing her apparent size.She agreed with the draknor, she was ready to fight.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:56 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos looked back at the Draknor and Naga preparing to fight Lucaris. "I wouldn't do that! Do you want to die?! Wait until she's weaker! It feels like she's at top strength right now!"

What am I doing? Aiolos thought, Why do I care for total strangers?

She refolded her wings and watched the Draknor and Naga, waiting for their reaction.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:02 pm 
The Broken One

Makla didn't take his eyes from Lucaris and spouted more blue-gold fire. "Thissa my cave! Ersska Naga-Worm no need to stay here! I prepared to die! I die but i die fighting! I come to my sister! She wait for me! I die but i die fighting!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:22 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Lucaris snarled at the Draknor,his flames licking off her hide but not doing any damage.She rammed her head into the cave entrance,snapping at Makla.But her head was too large for the entrance,so instead she raised her enormous and stared to scratch at the sides of the cave,widening it so she could snap up this impertinent creature.
"Insolent artifical beast of magic.I will snap your neck and throw your body around like a rag!" Lucaris shreiked,snorting a jet of flame at Makla and scorching the cave walls black.Suddenly she screamed and retreated her head from the cave,placing her long talons across the entrance to make a cage so no one inside could escape.
Blackhawk had sunk her claws into the membrane of Lucaris' wing,causing green-black blood to mix with the raining blood.
"Leave them alone!"shouted Blackhawk,holding on desperately onto Lucaris' flapping wing."Leave them alone and i'll only send you back beyond the Gate!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:25 pm 
Tightwad

Gadeirus accepted Alice's arms, holding onto it loosely, as he heard the commotion from further up the cave. "Interesting...She can't harm the rock...not with her fire, at least."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:36 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos watched as Lucaris flailed her wings, attempting to get Blackhawk off. Mmm, fun, Aiolos thought. She pounced on Lucaris's leg, and sunk her fangs into her flesh between scales.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:41 pm 
The Broken One

Grinning cruelly, Makla leapt forward and latched onto Lacaris's face, right in front of her eyes. "I see you, Fire Beast. You see me?" With that, he clawed her right eye.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:43 pm 
Solitary Serpent

deleted, ignore.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:50 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Lucaris screamed with laughter as Aiolos bit her leg and Makla slashed her eye.
She flailed her wing and Blackhawk was propelled into the air,and the Demon Dragon picked up Aiolos by the tail and makla by the scruff with her free talons.
"Did you really think you could damage to me,little Racer dragon and Artificial beastie of magic?"She queried mockingly,then flung Aiolos into the air,towards the lake.Then Lucaris placed her head in the cave entrance,still holding makla by the scruff."
"Do I smell...humans?"She grinned evilly,baring eighteen-inch yellowing fangs.She took a heavy intake of breath,nearly dragging all the oxygen out of the cave and considered the small carefully.
"[i]A middle-aged male...urgh to tough..and a little girl?So much more teneder..."[/i]Lucaris' golden eyes lit up,and she reached towards the back of the cave in the dark with her long black talons.

Last edited by Blackhawk on Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:53 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos spred her wings and stopped in the air. She shot forward, and landed on the top of the cave, looking Lucaris in the eye.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:01 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk whirled around in the air and flew back and sat next to Aiolos.
"Let go of Makla,Lucaris."She said quietly.
Lucaris looked lazily up at Aiolos and Blackhawk.
"And if I don't,fire newt and flying kitten?" she mocked,taking her paws away from the cave and abandonning her search momentarily.

Last edited by Blackhawk on Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:05 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska saw that Lucaris had Makla. She quicklyscaled up the dragon's back.
"Then you'll have to deal with the naga-worm!" she yelled. She took a stab at the shoulder/wing joints with her elbow blades.
"Let him go!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:33 pm 
King of Dragons

Alice led the man to a nice resting place out of reach from the front of the cave, but also close enough for if he decided to help.

"Here we are," she said settling him down. "Now...I have to go help the others, I am a Hunter, after all, and there's one big demon to slay..."

She waited until Lucaris had stopped pawing at the cave mouth, then ran up beside Makla with her bow drawn and an arrow knocked. She glanced up at the draknor.

"We haven't started on the best of terms...but...I hope you don't hate me."

She pulled the bow-string back and the arrow glittered. She let it loose and it caught the demon in the hand. It hissed and grabbed its wrist in pain, even though the arrow was hardly a thorn.

"Holy Magic stings, doesn't it?!" she yelled at it.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:43 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Lucaris hissed as the magic lanced up her arm.
"Ahh.The little girl is a knows holy magic."She scowled,reaching behind her and grabbing Errska.
"You little mortals are a lot of trouble,but if you're good maybe I can keep you as pets."she purred,putting Makla and Errska on the ground and making a cage with her talons around them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:49 pm 
King of Dragons

"Hey!" Alice yelled in response to the demon's capture of Makla and Ersska.

"I quit your crap! You're not taking anyone as a pet!" she pulled three arrows into her bow.

"I'll free you guys!..hopefully...Holy Rain!" she loosed the shafts and they spiraled into beams of light that shot down onto the demon's arm.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:12 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk cheered at Alice before being knocked off her ledge by Lucaris' swishing tail.Lucaris snorted as Alice's arrows hit her arm again,releasing Makla and Errska.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:26 pm 
King of Dragons

Alice was relieved to see them released, but quickly yelled at them.

"I only have so many arrows you guys! Please come back so we can hold the freak off!!!" She knocked another arrow just in case.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:30 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska stood, rooted to the spot. She looked up at the dragon, trying to eneter its mind. If she could break the barrier, she could cause pain unimaginable.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:18 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn watched as the priestess caused the demon pain''holy magic''she wispered as she spread her black wings and flew up drawing her knife and her long thin black tail swishing.
She circled around looking for the right time to strike and then she found it, she swooped down digging her knife into the demons eye thinking it as the weakest area.She then pulled her knife out of the eye and landed next to alice still holding the knife.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:20 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Lucaris roared,swinging her tail and noticed Errska wasn't running from her like the others.
"Trying to get into my mind,lickle Naga?Not a chance." Lucaris picked up Errska,only to have Blackhawk swoop down and grab Errska and fly back to the cave.
"If you're going to go into Lucaris' mind,at least do it from a safe distance."chided Blackhawk,setting Errska down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:45 pm 
Tightwad

Gadeirus hmmphed and tapped the edge of the wall he was sitting against. Tapping a few times, he heard the resounding echoes and almost immediately got a picture of the cave around him. "Lovely...And yet, the young ones have much to learn...".
Reaching into his pack, he removed something resembling a thick walking stick and the head of a mallet. Attaching the two together, he walked back to the front of the cave, where the commotion was.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:53 pm 
The Broken One

Makla took flight and dodged about in the air, trying to get at Lucaris's eyes. "Use holy magic, Loudmouth!" he called to Alice. "Use holy magic, i blind Fire Beast! I blind Demon Kin!" He looked around for Ersska. "Naga-worm? Where you be? Be you safe?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:05 pm 
King of Dragons

Alice nodded towards Makla.

"Right!" she pulled the arrow back on her bow until it groaned in protest and seemed about to snap, the tip of the arrow glinted and took a up glow like a tiny star.

"They don't call me Demon's Bane for nothing!!" she yelled. " BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN!!!!"

The arrow shone with a fierce flash as she loosed the shaft. It whistled as it flew through the air, leaving a bright trail behind it. As it met the demon in the chest it burst in a dazzling display of brilliance leaving a gaping whole.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:10 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos sheilded her eyes with her wing, but still watched through the gaps between feathers. She was ready to dodge anything Lucaris may throw, may it be in pain or for an attack.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next