Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:34 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:39 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn looked up at the draknor i really hope he didnt mean me when he said blind the demonkinshe thought looking at makla fly around but she couldnt for long becuase alice then fired a arrow which shone so brightly with holy magic. she cried out in fright and surprise shielding her eyes and stepped back from alice. oh no oh no oh no oh no, holy magic she thought stepping back until her back was up against a rock. i really shouldnt have stood next to the priestess i could sence the holy magic on her

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:45 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Lucaris screamed angrily as the holy arrows hit her chest,leaving a huge hole.Utterly enraged,she flailed around and snorted fire at the cave but missed,scorching the side of the mountain instead.She took to the air and landed on the moutainside,hanging on with her claws like an enormous bat and shot fireballs at anyone outside of the cave.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:17 am 
The Broken One

Dodging the fireballs and the swiping tail and claws, Makla darted in and once more attatched himself to Lucaris's face. Using his tail, Makla swiped at her eyes, stabbing at them with his long, black spikes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:49 am 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska ran back outside to join the fight. She was still trying to get into the dragon's mind. She once again attempted her attack on its shoulder/wing joints, slashing away with her blades. Doing as much damage as she could with each stroke.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:51 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Lucaris shreiked in pain,clawing at her muzzle to get Makla off her face and flung him to the ground.But using one paw to fend off the Draknor's assualt,she suddenly lost her grip on the mountain-side,and plunged face-first into the ground,her body twisting;sliding in the red mud and her spikes gouged(sp?) the ground.A sickening crack was heard as her neck snapped,and her body stopped sliding in the blood-soaked earth.Lucaris lay there on her flank,unable to get up,her gold eyes losing their maleovent gleam.The raining blood stopped and her body burst into black flames,leaving only gleaming white bones inscribed with symbols.Blackhawk flew down to Makla and helped him up.She cautiously walked over to Lucaris' bones,inspecting them in case there was a spell to reanimate the Demon Dragon.Checking the symbols,Blackhawk noted that they were far to ancient to be used again.Satified,she started to purr.Sitting down with her back to the sun which was breaking through the black clouds,she fanned her wings to dry them.

---------------------------------------------
OOC: maybe I finished it too quick...oh well.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:04 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos poked one of Lucaris's ribs, dislodgeing it from the spine. It tumbled to the ground, and landed in a mud-puddle with a soft 'whump'. Bloodrain seeped into the engravings, giving it a glossy look. It was actually sort of pretty, once you got around the demon-remains bit.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:13 pm 
The Broken One

Makla sat down next to the remains. He licked up a bit of the blood rain from his scales and looked around. "Naga-worm, come to me. Where you be?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:28 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska jumped off of Lucaris's back just before she fell. Ersska inspected her blades. They were covered with Lucaris's blood.
"Just what I need," she said to herself. She walked over to Makla.
"I'm here," she said, patting him on the back.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:35 pm 

Thorn looked up to see the demon had turned into a pile of bones and she smiled.She walked over to the others, making sure to keep away from were holy magic had been used, and looked at the bones.Everyone else hadnt seemed to have noticed what happened back there and she was happy about it.The less people who know shes weak against holy magic the better.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:38 pm 
The Broken One

"Brave naga-worm," Makla said, grinning at Ersska. "Attacked Fire Beast. Stab slash at shoulders. Brave naga-worm." He shook his mane, spraying bloodwater everywhere. He giggled quietly. "Rain rain."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:44 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska laughed at Makla. She couldn't help but to love the draknor. Sometimes she wondered what he would be like if he still had all his sense. She stood beside him stroking his feathers and scales staring off into space.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:07 pm 
The Broken One

A low purring echoed from deep inside the draknor's throat. Makla lay down and set his head on his front claws, closing his eyes. Nonchalantly, he asked, "What 'come of Sightless? He is gone. Here we have Loudmouth, Naga-worm, Grey Joker, Turncoat, and Wing Cat. All but no Sightless."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:16 pm 
King of Dragons

Alice was trying to get to the demon's remains. It had to be consecrated if the land was ever to be the same...but she was so tired. The limits of her mana reservoir had already been breached and she was paying for it.

Her vision had grown hazy and she tumbled drunkenly down the mountain, collecting more filth, but she finally made it to the corpse.

She took out a smal vial of holy water and poured some of it on the skull and took up a chant. The ancient words echoed through the valley and the sense of foreboding left the bones. She used the last of her strength to rip of a shard of the demon's skeleton before collapsing on the ground.

"Mine...reward..." were her last words before darkness consumed her vision.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:27 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos watched as Alice collapsed to the ground. She hurried over to Alice, and slid her up against a rock before she could hit a mud puddle.

"Poor thing," Aiolos said, more to herself. She gathered up a small pile of sticks and started a fire.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:35 pm 
The Broken One

Makla stood up and walked over the Alice. "Poor thing," he said, imitating Aiolos. Crouching down, Makla crawled forward and carefully pushed himself behind Alice. The Draknor's body warmth (which was considerable on account of his phoenix genetics) added to that of the fire and he stuck out a wing slightly to keep too much from escaping but enough so that the temperature never got too hot.
"Loudmouth is brave too," he said, beginning to purr again. "Ersska and Loudmouth, say to bad guys watch out! Kill Fire Beast, did these two."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:38 pm 

Thorn saw aiolos slide an unconcious alice up against a rock and wandered over with a worried look on her face
''is she gonna be ok''she said kneeling down and looking at the unconcious alice.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:41 pm 
The Broken One

Makla's purring turned into a growl. "Back up, Turncoat," he warned. He made a warning snap at Thorn. "Back up. No come near."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:52 pm 

thorn backed up seeing best not to get on maklas bad side and sat a bit away but still looking at alice with a worried look on her face hoping that she was gonna be alright

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:00 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska watched as Makla surrounded the unconscious Alice and protected her. She began to feel a little jealously towards Alice. She walked over to Makla and sat close to him. She waited to see if he would invite her closer or push her away.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:01 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos lifted her head from beside the fire. She watched Makla snap at Thorn, and wondered why. Well, she'd worry about it later, right now she was too tired....

Aiolos drifted off into a deep sleep. She dreamt that she was back in the Battle of Riylaff, the ground stained with blood. Huge, black creatures clouded the sky, blocking the sun. The only light was the glow from their blood-red eyes.

Aiolos' armor was dripping blood, her claws rough and cracked. Her mane was already died brown, and she was tireing. To her left, her friend Zathren fended off a rotting Kohiri demon....

Aiolos rose with a start. It was dark, and the fire was burning out. She lit it again, and uneasily laid back down. She was afraid to go back to sleep, she didn't want to relive that horror again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:02 pm 
King of Dragons

ALice sighed in her sleep, but felt herself drifting back to consciousness. Her head rested against something warm and soft. She felt like she could stay here forever. It was a short yet enjoyable nap, natural Hunter recovery ability saved her life several times, although holy magic would have to wait until tomorrow...

She stared upward into the eyes of Makla. She grinned stupidly and rolled over to fall back asleep. Reality struck her.

"Daaah!!!" she sat up abruptly and scooted over to the side. "Geez! I'm sorry! Did I fall on you?! I'm better now, thanks!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:08 pm 
The Broken One

Makla grinned. "S'okay, Loudmouth. I put myself there. Sorry, i scare you. Come, back to sleep." He held his wing up, inviting Alice to resume her place.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:15 pm 
King of Dragons

"R-really?" she said surprised. "But I thought? Earlier you...hmm...I suppose sharing a near-death experience with someone changes opinions."

She walked over cautiously and laid down at the same spot. SHe closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep again. Adrenaline takes a while to leave the system. Her healing nap was over but dozing works well too.

"Thanks again draknor, " she said half-asleep. "perhaps later we can start off again on a better...." she broke into a yawn."...foot..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:17 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos smiled. At least everyone was getting along, she thought, ....almost. She looked over to Thorn.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:24 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska got up and walked of into what was left of the forest. Makla obviously too busy with Alice to pay her any mind, and the others surely wouldn't miss her. She found a small, secluded spot. She changed into her naga form and curled up on the ground. She took out her elbow blades. They were still covered in Lucaris's blood. She examined them for a few minutes. Ersska, then, wiped her hand along the blade, gathering the blood. She reached around to her back and smeared the blood onto her shoulders where her broken nubs were. They were once wings. . .
When her shoulders were covered to her satisfaction, Ersska laid the blades in front of her. She licked her hands clean. (yeh, gross, i know) Then, she began to say a chant in her own tongue. Soon, her blood-smeared shoulders began to glow. As she continued the chant, the nubs grew longer and longer, dividing into four "fingers". A thin membrane stretched in between each one. When Ersska finished the chant, she had a nice sized pair of black wings.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next