Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:23 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:24 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn took a step back from the girl as she moved to face him. He just nodded as she introduced herself. He looked at her extended hand a second before quickly shaking it and letting go.
At least she didn't hug me, he thought to himself. Girls always seemed to be able to fluster him.
"M'name's Brothorn," he said again quickly but a little louder this time.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:39 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn smiled as he shook her hand and at the fact she had been able to get a decent response.
Well its very nice to meet you brothorn she said happily.
Noticing that he seemed a bit nervous she took a step back to were she had been standing before she had moved in front of him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:50 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn let out a small sigh of relief as Thorn moved away. But his relief was short-lived as she remained to stand beside him. He look at her out the corner of his eye, watching for her next reaction.
She seems pretty nice, he thought. Maybe she's not like all the others. Brothorn had always had problems with girls. They always seem to find it fun to tease and torture him. For some reason, they always like watching him get so flustered that he couldn't even talk. this was just one of the many reasons he kept to himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:12 pm 

Thorn remained there looking down at the ground.
I wonder why hes so tense and nervous she thought still looking down at the ground.
What if he can tell im a demonkin?!
Looking up for a brief second to look at him she looked back down straight away.
No he couldnt tell ..... could he

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:19 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn quickly looked away as Thorn looked up at him. She seemed just as nervous as he was. He cleared his throat.
"Uh. . .any. . .uh idea what you'll get?" he asked her quietly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:27 pm 
Godsin Queen

Istala Giggled again. she was enjoyed watching this group and how they reacted with one another. It would be a very fun group to work with. In fact she was so absored in watching them interact that she almost forgot what she was doing.

Then she opened the next envelope. Inside was a purple shpeare, which changed into a silver ring set with an amithis jewel. she placed this in Psyche's hand.

I think you'll find that most of us here are just as sane as you are. You shouldn't really worry, just be yourself,dear Psyche. Oh,and this ring has the power to make you psychic abilaties stronger.
she told him. then went right into opening the next one. This shpeare was a redish orange color. She looked over at Fyre. You have a raging fire inside of you,but you are still pure of heart. the power of this blade is hidden in it's heart, just as it is in yours. she told Fyre and handed him a hefty long blade, who's deep red color and flowing orengish ora was almost mesmerising.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:31 pm 

Thorn looked up as he spoke.
um ..... no i have no idea it seems the gifts are given based on abilities she replied nervously and just as quiet as he had talked.
what about you, you have any idea what you will get

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:09 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn kept his eyes on the priestess.
"Nothing special 'bout me," he mumbled quickly. He fidgeted a little as he answered. Wqas she hinting at something? Brothorn turned and looked her up and down. Then, blushed bright red as he realized what he was doing. He quickly looked down at the envelope still in his hand.
"Nope, nothing special," he whispered.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:30 am 

Fyre looked at his newly aquired blade with a little trepidation, but the womans words did much to calm him.

he took out his scimitar and replaced it with this new blade. truely now he would be a force to be reckoned with. how could this team possibly fail with these wonderous gifts.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:09 am 
Legendary Warrior

Kaviatin just stood off to the side, training with his new sword. He was in his own world as he moved with the grace of water, always in motion. The more he moved, the more his aura began to show. Soon his aura began to glow with a bright blue intense light. As the sword traveled through the air, it left a trail of water in the air behind it. Soon, water began to circle him as he moved like he was in a graceful dance.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:03 am 

Thorn blushed as she saw brothorn look her up and down but pushed it away and instead looked at the envelope in his hand.
Well there has to be something about you or you wouldnt be chosen for this she said reassuringly trying hard not to blush.
Even if it was you being extremely brave or something like that.
She smiled at him then looked back at the envelope your not gonna find out what your gonna get unless you give her the envelope she said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:00 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

ooc: Psyche's a girl btw

ic: Psyche wondered how much her abilities would be amplified, but knew that she could handle it...probably

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:11 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: yeah I remembered that way after the fact. I was kinda off that day sorry!

Ic:Ashtala looked toward the back of the group, and just stood there for a moment. Then she slowly steped down the steps and walked over to one of the members of the group, and opened the last envelope she'd been give thus far.
Elildail, is it? Your note didn't give me much to go by for some reason, but I can tell you this much. Time will tell you all that you mean to see in life. You only have to be patient and wait for it. I'm gussing this is why you are ment to have the staff of time. she teells her and the green shpear from the envelope turns into a long,slinder silver-white staff. The nshe looks over at Alice,then at Thorn and Brothorn.

You have yet to hand me your envelopes. Don't tell me your scared you arn't going to get anything worth while? I can asure you otherwise. she explained.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:43 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Pandora, Thorn did hand in her envelope. She did it just before she walked over to Brothorn.

IC: "Brave? Hardly," Brothorn made the reply to Thorn's comment. He continued to stare at the envelope.
"I guess I have no other choice." He stepped towards the priestess and handed her his envelope. He fidgeted as he stood before the priestess awaiting his gift.

OOC: For such a big strong guy, he sure lacks self-confidence, doesn't he? :(

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:19 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: really? I didn't read that part, oh, well I guess I must be lossing my touch, either that or going blind.

Ic:Ishtala reached into the pouch in her robes and look at the envelope she pulled out of it. Oh, I'm sorry, now I have one from both of you. Ishtala the opens the envelope that Brothorn gave her,ans she smiles, holding up a brown shpeare. You are a down to earth child at heart, This earth blade will do you nicely. she said as she handed him a sword with a purple gem in the middle of it's hilt. Then she opened up Thorn's. Inside was a pure black shpeare. that turned into a pich-black rapier.

Because a good and happy heart shines though even the darkest shell,and even the puresst dark can be more pure than light. I give to you the Rapier of the sprite

She said and gave Thorn the rapier.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:38 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn silently examined the sword. He wasn't fond of swords. His ax had always done what was needed. But the priestess had given hin a sword, so a sword he would have. He looked it over wondering what special power it held. He watched as Thorn recieved her gift. He wondered what the priestess meant when she talked of darkness. Apparantly, Thorn had some secrets, too.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:28 pm 

Thorn took the rapier and smiled happily at it then up at the priestess.
Thankyou very much she said bowing slightly before stepping back next to brothorn and examing the rapier more.
Ive never used a rapier before i hope its not to hard She chirped looking it over again before placing it on her black belt.
At least it matches the colour of my clothes She said happily.
Turning to brothorn she looked at his sword and smiled what do you think the sword does she asked curiously.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:09 am 
Cererean Princess

Elildail held the staff in her hands. The staff of time she said to herself. I'm supposing that means I can control time. I wonder how I use it. I suppose I will time to change. She tried it and, sure enough, time seemed to slow down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:19 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn looked back at his newly acquired sword and just shrugged in reaponse to Thorn's question.
"Don't know," he said. "What about yours?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:47 pm 
Godsin Queen

The priestess giggled, yet again. Why, we are going to take a test run to try them all out! You didn't think I'd give you all these new toys and not teach you how to use them! She exclaimed and the room around them melted away and was replaced with a lush green grassy field that seemed to go on forever.

Each weapon is bonded to its owner, so only you can use your own weapons. Now, all you have to do is trust your weapon and it will do all the work for you. I noticed a few of you have already figured out how to do this. Just think about your element, then what you want to do with it, and then do it. Here, try out your new toys on these. As she said "these" scare crows with targets painted on their faces seemed to sprout from the ground. One of these scare crows has a top hat for some strange unknown reason.

Last edited by Pandora on Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:54 pm 

Thorn looked at her rapier im not to sure but its always fun to find out.
Looking in awe at the sudden change in scenery she listened to the woman then giggled at the scarecrow with the top hat
hehe that looks rather sweet she said looking at the scarecrow.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:43 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Sayn shot off his current arrow at the hatted scarecrow, the arrow charging him with electricity. He then took off the amulet to try it out. At first he thought to charge anouther one, but then again, better start out simple. Holding up it up he concentrated, but all that discharged was a spark.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:13 am 

Fyre held his new sword, he was amazed at how light it was.

Fyre: ok then, think about what I want to do huh?

he ran up to the nearest scarecrow, brandishing his weapon, a gleam in his eye lit up and the blade ignited. with the added fire damage he not only clean cut through thr sack of straw but left it as smouldering pile of ash.

Fyre: not bad... I wonder how it will fare when I am in my balro...

he stopped. he was acutely aware that Alice could be anywhere and until he sussed her out he wasn't keen to flaunt his heritage.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:41 am 
Cererean Princess

Elildail concentrated. She felt power flow into her. She discharged it at the scarecrow. Immedietly the scarecrow rotted away to nothing.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:29 pm 

Thorn drew her new rapier and concentrated on it .
She didnt want to look stupid in front of the others by not being able to figure out how to use her new weapon which compelled her even more to have a go and try to prove she wasnt worthless.
She had spent her whole life trying to prove this and she wasnt about to fail now.
Suddenly getting a feeling that now was the right time sher ran at one of the scarecrows raising the rapier to the level of the scarecrows head she jammed it into its head. The rapier suddenly glowed a black energy and the head burst into peices which scattered the area followed by the rest of the body.
Feeling rather pleased with herself she spun around with a wide grin on her face.
yay i did it

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next