Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:22 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:17 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"That's bull!" Brothorn spat back at Sayn. The crossbow did nothing to wared off Brothorn. He wa still angry. And he wanted an answer from Ashtala herself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:43 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"So what? You're going to go all hog wild over a minor insult. Don't take it personally, but if you keep going on like this I won't have much respect for our species either." He was getting annoyed. Bull!? You're the one acting like an ass!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:49 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Standing here is NOT going wild," Brothorn said through gritted teeth. He calmed down a bit, but was still angry. He completely overlooked Sayne and waited for Ashtala's response. His fists unclenched but he still stood rigid.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:11 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn walked up next to sayn .
come on brothorn there is no need to get angry over it she wasnt directing it at you exactly was she she said calmly hoping that he would forget about the matter and move on.
just calm down please

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:11 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala had managed to keep her cool the hole time this outbreak had gone on, but even though the calm compsure they could all see the hurt and slightly angered look in her eyes. Still holding back she took one of his fists in her hands and held it just infront of her face.

I wish you wouldn't decive yourselves into thinking you are completly human like the rest. You are different in the fact that you still believe in the truth, were they have forgoten. Ignorance is what makes a human, not their race. My own mother was a human, and she didn't believe I existed, even as I sat by her at her death bed. She died believing I was an angel sent to bring her to her maker. My blood is your blood! So go ahead strike at me. she snaped coldly, and her hands dropped from his cluched fist.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:19 pm 

Thorn looked at ashtala and felt sorry for her then turned to brothorn waiting to see his response.
why would he be like this she is helping us and he just had to start an argument she thought hoping this little fight would be over soon.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:53 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn's back began to bother him as Ashtala spoke. He fidgeted as she talked, shrugging and rolling his shoulders. When she dropped his hand, he quickly reached up and adjusted his ax on his back. The look of anger was gone, and a small hint of worry briefly crossed his face. Brothorn turned and walked into the undergrowth leaving the others staring after him on the path. He found a small clearing where he could be alone to calm down. He didn't really know why he had gotten so upset. Why did he let her get to him so? Maybe it was a plan of her's. Or maybe it was just his own foolishness. Brothorn fidgeted with his ax some more and then, finally took it off. Something about that girl made his back burn, and he didn't like it one bit.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:51 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"She told us not to venture off!" Sayn was now treating him as one of his many failed apprentises. Most of them were locked within his Bag of Holding within a day. None of them could navagate it, and all eventually quit. They all acted like children, bullheaded, ignorent and slow-witted. He called out to him again, this time muttering a few curses under his breath.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:58 am 

brothorn wait Thorn called to him.
i hope hes ok he shouldnt run of like that she said feeling a bit worried.
Deciding that he shouldnt just run of on his own and that he should get back with the group she ran of after him hoping he was ok and hadnt got in any trouble. After a bit she got to the clearing he was in and she walked up to him.
hay whats wrong you shouldnt run of like that ..... are you ok she asked.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:24 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn didn't even turn around when Thorn came into the clearing.
"Yeh," he mumbled in response to her question. "I just neede to calm down. Why are you here?" He slowy turned and faced her. He strapped his ax back onto his ax. He was no longer mad.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:07 am 
Legendary Warrior

Emotions, they are wonderous things while at the same time they are amongst the most devestating forces in the galaxy.

Kaviatin said as he stood on the outskirts of the group. After the dust began to shettle, Kaviatin walked over to Ashtala and said

You okay?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:36 am 

Thorn smiled.
i wanted to make sure you were ok she said looking back from were they had came from.
i think we should get back to the rest of the group

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:47 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"I'm fine," Brothorn said. "It's just. . .there's. . .Something about her. I don't like it. Something rubs me the wrong way. You know? *sigh* How do we know we can trust her? For all we know, she could be leading us into a trap." He looked at Thorn, then looked around the clearing. He realized that they were by themselves.
"Um. . .yeh, though," he stuttered, growing uncomfortable with the situation. "Let's. . .uh. . .we should go back. They might be looking for us. . .me. . .or you. Doubtful, but yeh." He walked over to the edge of the clearing. "Come on," he said to Thorn.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:26 am 

Smiles and follows Brothorn.
even if we cant trust her what else can we do She said.
She is helping us and hasnt done anything bad so far and i dont think she has anything bad about her right now.
Still following brothorn she thought back then remembered something, how he kept on rolling his shoulders and shrugging when he was near ashtala. Looking at him she became curious why but decided not to ask, it was probably nothing.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:01 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn left the clearing and rejoined the group. Once again, he stood near the rear. He didn't say anything. He just stood waiting for the others to move.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:08 am 
Godsin Queen

I'm fine, thank you for asking, and I don't mean to offend you by this but I haven't allowed anyone in this group that I myself couldn't handle. I've had my had in dealing with trators and, almost died learning form my mistakes. Now let me remind you the villagers in this town own mostly all of the land here, and even though they are humans they have means of punishing those who intude onpone it. Not to mention dark forces run freely amonge the people in this village. They don't care how bad you need to take a breather! Need I give more reason to follow my instruction? As she said the last bit she scoled back at Brothorn like one would a small child. She was worryed for his safety most of all now, for she'd have to keep a close eye one him to make sure he stayed out of trouble, after seeing the latest outbreaks he caused.

Before they knew it they were in the middle of town. Where merchants where haggleing over prices and shouting out their great deals on everyday comadaties. Suddenly Ahstala jumped and spun to face the rest of the group.Try your best not to get seperated in this place. Hold hands if you must, something here is not quite right. Worry had over come her face .

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:52 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Hmm, you're right. I may not be able to sense things like you but I do feel an uncomfortable presence.

Kaviatin said as he looked around and followed right behind Ahstala.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:36 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Psyche had watched the whole altercation calmly, but still was a little worried about some careless comment resurrecting it. Suddenly she thought she heard something, turned her head, and stumbled forward. Her head was swimming, and it felt like there were bugs crawling everywhere in the back of her mind. She caught her balance against a tree and carefully blocked out the noise. She took a deep breath and kept walking. "Yup, certainly something, and now I think it knows we're here."

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:28 pm 
Cererean Princess

They were in the village now, and Elildail could feel the evil in it. There is something not that right here she said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:05 pm 

Thorn had rejoined the group at the back and was standing next to brothorn. Listening to ashtala and seeing the worry on her face she became worried herself and remained close to the group.
i hope nothing happens she said looking around nervously.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:07 pm 
Godsin Queen

They moved slowly though the mass of villagers haggleing with the all the merchents out that day. They were almost half way though them when Ashtala stopped dead in her tracks and atempted to walk the other way, but the streets were too backed up to do so. Just as suddenly she wailed and dropped to her knees.

Standing directly in front of her was a young man dressed in black, which made his shaggy red hair look even brighter. His rugged vest allowed his chest to go bare, and on his chest as plan as day was a larger virsion of the mark on Ashtala's arm. He looked down at Ashtala With a devilish grin, and his emerald green eyes were flaring with mischivous. You should have never bothered comming here. I can tell who you are even with those stupid robes you're hidding under. You see, I liked you I gave you that chance to forget and leave this behind, but you dared to come so your death is of your own fault. He growled down at her, then he looked over at the rest of them.

Hmmp, If you hope to live you'll leave her here to die. If not, then well, you'll be seeing me again, right before you take your last breath. He warned them then he seemed to disapear into the crowd, and they begen to notice Ashtala's white robes were slowly turning red.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:30 pm 

Was shocked at the sudden thing that happened and felt anger burn inside her at the threat. Thorn ran over to ashtala and knelt down beside her.
ashtala ashtala she said worried for her but also angry at the man, looking up she felt her demonkin side wanting to show itself so she could show what happened when she was angry but she kept it under control mpre concerned about the priestess.
dont worry your gonna be ok she said reassuringly noticing the robes changing red.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:15 pm 
Legendary Warrior

I take it that is the one of whom you speak of.

Kaviatin said as he waled over towards Ashtala.

What do you want us to do?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:29 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn paid no attention to Ashtala when he rejoined the group. He followed them into the city and through the streets. He was in his own little world when the man in black suddenly appeared. He watched and wondered about the strange conversation between Ashtala and the man. When the man in black left, Brothorn noticed Ashtala was now on the ground and her robes were turning red. All arguments forgotten, Brothorn rushed forward to her. He bent to pick her up but decided against it.
"Ashtala, are you ok?" he asked. Worry crept into his voice. He looked her over trying to find the reason for the changing color of her robes.
"Are you ok?" he asked again lifting her chin so she looked at him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:53 pm 
Godsin Queen

I'm Fine.....Uhg,Let's just get to that inn I was telling you about.She lied while looking Brothorn in the eyes, and he could tell she was lieing for she winched in pain as she spoke.

She shifted her weight slightly and tryed to stand up, as she did the silver hilt of a knife poked though her robes just below her chest, and she dropped to her knees once more, gasping for breath.

I'm fine!She repeated, trying her best to reasure them all.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next