Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:25 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:04 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn saw the hilt of the knife and nearly had a panic attack.
uh um ok dont worry you are gonna be ok we will get you to the inn and sort you out she said realizing what had happened.
um oh no um anyone know what to do she said looking up at everyone else.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:36 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

As everyone watched Ashtala bleed, a man in robes with only his left arm shown, which was covered in th same tatoo that was on Ashtala's arm, came upon them. Behind him was Alice, holding a shiny white dagger. As he came closer, he knelt down and removes the dagger, then begins to chant. As he chants, the wound slowly starts to heal, until it is completely healed. He then starts talking, "I found this one wondering around the castle, decided I would give her a weapon based on her skills, and train her." Maryin says as he looks upon the group, who are staring him down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:14 pm 
King of Dragons

Alice bowed to the rest. "Yes, I thank my Master for bringing me up to speed with everyone else...but...the Spirit Tooth is still not completely mine yet."

She drew the dirk carefully and held it in front of her. "Now....what can I do?"

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:37 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Ah, new team members. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Kaviatin Jolaitic.

Kaviatin said to Alice and Maryin with a smile on his face.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:01 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn watched as the man healed Ashtala. He paid the man no heed afterwards, and he barely glanced in Alice's direction. Brothorn was still focused on Ashtala.
"Are you ok?" he asked again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:28 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala looked up at the new stranger and then up at Brothorn. I'm Ok, there is no need for you to worry about me. After reasureing Brothorn Ashtala stood up fully healed, but still a little weak form the insident that had just taken place. Then chosing her words carefuly she spoke to the man who'd healed her wound.

Thank you for bringing back one of my tepmrary students. But what intrest do you have in us to want to help us. I'm just curiousto know.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:46 pm 

Thorn watched the stranger heal Ashtala with a relieved look and stood up with ashtala. Listening to her question that she asked the man thorn became curious as well and listened to what he would answer keeping an eye out for the man who had stabbed ashtala ... she felt unsafe now in this area and didnt want anyone else hurt.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:49 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Slowly maryin begins to remove his hood, as he does his emerald eyes and crystal blue hair is shown, along with his wolf ears, but most ovious is the eye burning in a blue fire in his forehead. "I was sent to make sure none of these warriors die before their time, and that is all you need to know for now." maryin says, his hair now blowing in the wind. "We need to get to the inn.", maryin says as he began to walk toward the inn, his young follower Alice close behind him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:13 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala begens to follow as well, Thorn and Brothorn now walked on either side of her,and the rest followed behind.

And, what's your reason for wanthing to get to the inn so bad? We were heading there as well, or are you planing on following my group from now on? I didn't think The high councile thought me so inconfadent, that they had to send over a baby-sitter. Ahstala said stragleing to keep up with Maryin, and his long graceful stides as he walked. Her mind was raceing with the recent events still so freash in her mind.

And now she was even more detirmine to go after the man with the demons mark on his chest.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:27 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"My reason for getting to the inn is so we can get some room, and rest up for the day ahead, but that is only common sense. and they do not think you are insuficent, just that you need someone to keep you in line with what must happen." maryin says, his words very cold, almost heart-less. As they continue to walk, the inn comes into view.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:28 pm 

Thorn walked beside ashtala still looking out for the man who had stabbed ashtala. Listening to the stranger in front thorn felt he sounded a bit harsh.
Turning to ashtala thorn thought she looked like she had alot on her mind.
hay you ok she said to ashtala.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:35 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala nodded.
I'm fine, It just gives me more resone to want to hate my enemies. Either way I need you all to stay alert until I figure things out. With This man here, it means that this issue is a lot more serious than any of us can imagen. Which means theres more that even I don't know. Ashtala Told them still racing to catch up with Maryin.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:43 pm 

Thorn listneed and nodded silently then turned back to the side of her looking out for the man.
Things seemed to be getting more and more serious, it had sounded dangerous to begin with and now it sounded even more so as they had learned more.[/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:40 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Okay then stranger, just walk away without introducing yourself.

Kaviatin said to himself with a little laugh. He followed behind the group, more so blending in with the crowd than the group.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:14 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Sayn followed unquestionably. It seemed nothing more than a cheap drama as Ashtala was stabbed than healed by two mysterious strangers with the same mark as her. Is everybody a servant of this angel? "I take it that man who stabbed you... was he the pawn we seek?"

He spoke as a murmer beside her ear, so know one would hear.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:22 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"oh sorry, my name is Maryin, and i'm one of few of a race that is formed when and angel and demon come together in marriage." Maryin says, still walking foward.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:27 pm 

Thorn had been looking out for the man when Maryin spoke but immediatly looked at the him when he he fineshed.
what so your part demon part angel she said seeming to forget about the stabber for now.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:30 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: THIS IS VERY IMPORTAINT! history leason: The realm our chracters are in now is called Moraindor. In This realm three royal families rule over it. The are a part of a race called the Tacktie, a race known for its expirties in Tecnology combined with magic. As you've might have geussed there is a was going on between the Tacktie it's Allies, and the Fallen Angels that are mostly under Mythisis. The high councile is the Overseeres of the Allieing sides. (pretty much like a group of gods that you never get to see.) They decide the fate of every one basicly. Sorta like the political figures of today except with a lot more power. Anywho, All of your chracters know this much, and can remember more as we go further, hint,hint. People on both sides have a mark of the demon, but only few wear it proudly. Those few usually happen to either be royalty or the enemy. (remember that.) thats all for now. I don't want to torture you all too much. :wink:

Ic:

Yes, that would be the one, and aparently things haven't been going his way if he's resorted to striking out at me. Then again, he knows I won't strike back at him. His family is one of the royal Tacktie families that lived here at one time, and despite his betrayal his family asked the high councile to spare him, and they obliged to them. Which is why we can only follow him, and not harm him. Aparently the councile doesn't see him as any kind of a threat so they didn't see a reason why we couldn't make his family happy.

Hmmmp, If you ask me it just makes our job harder. Because it means I can't just capture him and pump all the imfo I need out of him.
Ashtala whispered back.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:36 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"yes, that is what it means. My mother is an angel that is part of seven families, one of which is one of the tacktie royal families, my father a demon lord, or satan as you all would call him." maryin states, with a small bit of laughter in his voice.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:48 pm 

ok then Thorn said turning to look back into the crowd.
this just gets stranger and stranger she thought trying hard to focus on the problems in hand and not on Maryin.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:21 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Yes violence is always the easier choice." He backed up a bit, then whispered again: "Can't we hire someone to drug him or such? I'm sure a servant or cooksmith could be tempted with a few coins.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:34 pm 
Legendary Warrior

You are the son of an angel and a demon. Interesting.
Kaviatin said as he walked behind Maryin.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:02 pm 
Solitary Serpent

All this new onformation made Brothorn's head hurt. He couldn't keep up with what everyone was saying. He had kept to himself most of the time. He new of a war, but he didn't know the details. This was not his world, so why should he have worried about it? He now saw that in order to understand what he needs to do, he needs to learn all about the war.
This is going to be fun. . .he said sarcastically to himself. He rolled his eyes and tried to keep up with what the others were saying.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:21 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"yep, son of an angel and a demon. My blood is cursed from the start for that is a forbidden marriage that would resault in such a child as myself." Maryin says, still walking toward the inn, which was now only a few yards away.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:42 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala shook her head. If it traces back to us we'll have the councile to answer to, and they don't take to wonderful to those who decide to disobay their "counciling". We're not even allowed to give him a simple truth sirume without their say so. Besides most of the people that have the means to do something like that are either on the wrong side or praticaly worship the Counclie. Ashtala sighed and turned to face the inn.

Until High Coucile gives the word we're stuck just following the tratorus fool, while he's allowed to go about freely without being touched. If the councile doesn't watch it They'll lose the war because of him. This she said aloud for the others to hear.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next