Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:22 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:13 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason was dozing in the chair when he heard a faint noise, like someone brushed the door. He stood, then felt his crucifix heat up. Crud. He thrust his gun back into his belt and pulled out his crossbow as the vampires came bursting in.
The first halted when a crossbow bolt buried itself in its chest. It screamed once before crumbling into dust. The second leaped forward, but Jason moved like lightning, ducking under and forward as he whipped the unloaded bow upwards, stunning the vampire briefly. He wrenched his hunting knife out, turning around to block the vampire's attack. Grabbing its arm, he twisted, throwing it to the floor. Jason spun around, lunging and catching it in the heart with the point of the knife. Like the other, the vampire let out one scream bforee crumbling. Jason slammed the door shut. "People, I need all entrances barricaded ASAP!"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:44 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias heard Jason. We need to get back now! He ran back to the entrence and started to barricade the door. It's a good thing it's a warehouse so there aren't many windows. Mariah, you're a vampire, can't you talk to them or something?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:01 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah looked at all the vampires attacking. "I can try" She ran up next to Jason making sure he knew it was her and not another vampire, she grabbed to vampire that was attacking him and turned it to face her.

"STOP!" her voice had switched to Hungarian. She struggled with the vampire as it tried to ingore her and keep going at Jason. some of the vampires behind the one she was struggling with had stopped once they had seen her. "Stop! Please." The vampire had seemed to have heard her and stopped fighting. They stepped back, and Mariah did the same.

She glanced back at the others, "Anybody got any ideas? this won't last long and i dont know what i could say to make them listen. hate to tell you, but the only reason they have stopped is because they think you're mine and they're waiting for me to either claim you, or let them eat. Someone please give me an idea....quick!"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:17 pm 
Cererean Princess

Tobias looked at the vamps. We've still got some stored blood. Give them that. I can give a litre. He check the backpack he had on his shoulder. There's enough here.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:15 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason murmurred so the other vampires couldn't hear, "No. It's not going to work. Pretend we've surrendered." His hand slid towards his gun; a headshot might not kill a vampire, but it was certainly incapacitating.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:08 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
OOC: I think I'm going to drop out, I hate to do so, but I really am streaching myself thin, what with Ceridian coming back up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:08 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: If ur dropping out, make sure your character dies, it'll liven up the RP. And FTR, sorry to see u go.

FTR means For The Record.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:38 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: We'll feed you to the vamps then.

IC: Tobias held up his hands. Fine, we surrender and all that. Bite me if you like, won't turn me or anything.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:20 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Now!" yelled Jason, ducking and drawing his pistol. Gunfire lit up the room as two vampires collapsed to the floor screaming. Jason rolled over and grabbed a chair leg, adrenaline causeing him to snap it off. Wielding the makeshift stake he lunged, slaying a third.

OCC: how many vampires are there?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:05 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: I think you've got them all.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:18 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

ooc: can there be one more? I've decided to become a vampire, unless someone minds.

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:09 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: I think Falconer will mind, he doesn't want to be the only human.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:06 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I will most definitly mind, but go ahead. *sigh*

IC: The last vampire lunged forward, draining the lifeblood out of Zera. "No!" shouted Jason.

OCC: Will someone else take care of the last one?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:02 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: sure, can do..

IC: Mariah lunged at the last vampire's back. Vampire bites on vampires don't change anything except a loss of blood. Mariah sank her teeth into the vampire's neck, pulling it away from the group. The vampire threw her back into wall. "JASON JUST SHOOT IT!"

OOC: sorry, still to you, i got it mad and distracted.... :)

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:22 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias watched the vampire drain Zera. He looked at the floor. Myrtles corpse had been drained completely. Now time now though. There was a vampire to be killed. SHOOT IT NOW! he shouted to Jason. He leapt fowards to the vampire and helped Mariah pin it to the floor. Tobias ignored the bite marks the vamprye was inflicting

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:29 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason spun around and pulled the trigger. Click. "Aw, crud." He reversed his hold on the gun and slammed it onto the vampire's head, knocking it unconscious. He reloaded quickly, then hauled the vampire to its knees and placed his gun at the back of its head. "Hasta la vista, vampire." Two shots rang out, and the fight was over.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:37 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Zera looked up, eyes glazed over, at the sound of the gunshots. She tried to move, but a pain ran through her body. "Holy crap... what happened?" she groaned, grit her teeth, and sat up, wincing. "What?" she asked as she realized everyone was staring at her.

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:54 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason eyed her mouth. "Unless it's your habit to sprout fangs from your mouth, I'd say you're a vampire." He aimed his gun. "Tobias? What do we do?" He was poised to react violently if anything went wrong.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:45 pm 
Silver sorceress

mariah saw Jason holding his gun on Zera, "Ummm, maybe you should put the gun down Jason, it can be a bit nerve racking when one's being held in your face." She looked down at Zera, "Well, basically you're a vampire now, and stuck with Jason pointing a gun at you. " She laughed, "Basically what i've had to deal with, but everyting should be okay, i think."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:10 am 
Matrix Operator

"Try intimidating. I, too, have been on the recieving end of a gun." Jason slowly lowered his weapon. "Well. For better, or for worse, you're a vampire."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:15 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah laughed, "I can sense the sigh drifting inside you as you realise the fact that you're stuck with another vampire. This really is against almost every single one of you morals isnt it?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:45 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

this is gunna get bad really bad

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:07 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Lindraal what are you doing?

IC: Another vampire. Where are we going to get the blood. I can only give so many pints Tobias said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:28 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: posting in an RP u haven't joined is rude... i think...

IC: Jason set about reconstructing the barricades. "A little help here?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:03 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: it is rude, and uncalled for....

IC: Mariah went over to help Jason. "So are your innards tugging you opposite directions, or are you starting to feel differently for those who are different from you?" She stood to the side once the barracades were sturdy and looked around. "Arent we a sorry bunch, we've feen through a fight in a world that is falling apart and all of us seem exhausted in one way or another. WE all need to rest."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 31  Next