Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:19 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:38 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: You wouldn't of heard of it, you're lucky enough to to live in America. It's a city in England. Carnforth is a town. I live there.

IC: Tobias fought to hold his stomach down. When's ETA? he said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:47 am 
Matrix Operator

"Three hours." Jason glanced back and looked at Tobias. "If you hurl, aim out the window."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:58 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: sry i haven't been on in a while. I unexpectedly had to go up north for a bit.

IC: Zera had curled up into a ball on the seat after the bridge-jump, and now was struggling to ignore her stomach's complaints. "3 hours?!! With you driving? I'd rather jump off a building onto a 10-ft -high stake!"

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:49 am 
Matrix Operator

"Sorry, all out of 10 foot stakes."

OCC: Does anyone mind if I.. :upto: :twisted:

TIME WARP!

IC: 1455 hours, Greenwich Mean Time
Jason slowed down and stopped the car. "Our destination is around the corner. Anyone coming with me to scout it out? I don't want to go in unprepared."

OCC: I don't live there so pardon the geography.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:58 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias got the crossbow ready. I'll come he said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:35 am 
The Broken One

Wolf sat among a pile of old newspapers and rags, cleaning his boot knife. His attentions were elsewhere, however. Mind wandering, he let his thoughts go where they willed. He figured he was safe for now anyway.
Wait... was that? He looked up and listened hard but the sound had stopped. It had sounded like a car engine but he didn't hear it well enough to know for sure. He creeped out of the alleyway just far enough to take a peek.
Sure enough, there was the car. He didn't know enough to determine a make but it WAS a car. Judging the possiblitites of taking it, he dared to moved out a little further.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:10 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason climbed out of the car and immediately sensed trouble. Many minds, some vampiral, some not? He raised his own crossbow and began to move forward.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:52 pm 
Cursing inside, Wolf quickly pulled back into the alley. How many people guarded the vehicle? He couldn't tell. All he could see was that one had a crossbow.
He picked up a loose stone and threw it at this person and ducked back behind the mound of newspapers. Holding his knife ready, he waited to see if the newcomer came to investigate.
'I'll kill you if you're vampire scum,' he thought vehemently. 'I'll kill you and take your car, see that i don't.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:38 am 
Matrix Operator

As soon as the other man let fly the stone, Jason could instantly tell where he was, about how strong he was, and which side he was on. (You think I'm kidding? Consider it.) He sprinted forward, somersaulting down the slope. Spinning around, he karate-kicked the knife out of his opponent's hand, then with a swift one-two with his fists, knocked him out cold. Jason spun around and fired, killing the inquinsitive vampire that had been sneaking up on them. Panting, he grunted to the unconscious form, "Not another vigilante. Doesn't insecticide work anymore?" He hauled the man to his feet and held his own knife to his throat.. "You have ten seconds to tell me who you are and why you are watching us before I aerate your throat."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:31 am 
The Broken One

Wolf held up his hands showing he was now defenseless, though he stared back coldly. "Easy man, I was just looking, okay? You got a nice ride." He cocked his head. "Can I put my arms down now or do i have to sit here like a foching tree? Cummon, man, lemmigo."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:35 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason released him, growling, "I'll be damned if you get anywhere near it." He began to move towards the house, ducking and weaving to remain unseen.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:40 pm 
"Hey wait up, man," Wolf called, getting to his feet and racing after the man. "How'd you know of the vamp? You got special senses or sumthing? Hey, why you need to get into that house? How'd you get that car? Is it yours or did you steal it? Hey, what're you doin? I haven't seen anyone but vamps for days. Where did you come from?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:31 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Keep your voice down!" hissed Jason as he grabbed the guy and hauled him down below cover. He paused. "I'm a trained vampire hunter, the house belongs to a friend whom I'm helping out, I took the car from a dead man, and I'm currently checking the house out. We're from the London area." He glanced over the edge of a hill, cursed, and lowered his head. "Damn vampires all over the place." He began to crawl back to the car. "A direct assault would be unwise. Maybe sniping would work- yeah, if they can take out the two guards-" he met Tobias. "Unless you have wierd family reunions, your family's house is under vampire control, and your folks are held inside- I can sense their presence."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:40 am 
The Broken One

Wolf looked at the man with a raised eyebrow. "You are one weird dude, you know that?" He pulled his knife out. "You guys gonna kill some vamps? I wanna help, what ya say?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:29 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason glanced at Tobias with raised eyebrows. "Sure. You will be the decoy." He gave Wolf a shove that sent him sprawling out into the open. Both vampire guards began to approach, to investigate this disturbance.

Jason shot the first in its chest as it bent over, then slammed the other with a judo kick to his jaw. He then killed the vampire as it tried to stand. "Excellent work."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:17 pm 
Cererean Princess

Better get going then Tobias said. I'm not seeing them being bitten.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:39 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I'm going to be away over the weekend so just have my char support you.

IC: Jason pulled out a pocketknife and twiddled it in the lock. With a satisfying click, the door opened. He bowed. "After you."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:54 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: man, this is what i get for being gone for a week

IC: Mariah surveyed the inside of the house warily as she entered. She turned towards Jason and Tobias. "Do we know where we're going exactly?" She froze as a sound echoed across the ceiling. "What was that?"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:31 pm 
The Broken One

"Dude, that was not cool!" He stormed in after them. "Why you go and do that, huh? Tryin' to get me killed! I outta get at you!" He shook his knife at Jason but didn't make any move to attack. As much as he didn't like to admit it, it looked like the man could beat him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:34 am 
Cererean Princess

Quiet Tobias whispered. They're barricaded in a room upstairs. They creeped upstairs. A vampire whirled round and tried to attack but got two crossbow bolts from Jason and Tobias. Next time you're going to shoot tell me and I won't waste any bolts.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:35 am 
Matrix Operator

"News flash, Tobias." Jason stooped and ripped his bolt out. "These things are reusable." He glanced around a corner. "I count three guards outside the door, two vamps... and a human?" He did a double-take. "Tall guy, dressed in black. Looks like one of those Satanic cult guys."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:14 pm 
The Broken One

Wolf shrugged. "So kill it, man. Apparently yous two aren't afraid of nothin'. Get in there and kill the foching creeps. All of 'em, vamps, cullies, and traits need to die."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:22 am 
Matrix Operator

"Only a fool is afraid of nothing." Jason sized up the guards. "Tobias, if you can take the one on the left, I'll take the one on the right. Mariah, you take the Goth."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:42 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah smiled, "So can i drink him, or would that be immoral to you guys? Last thing i had was from the butcher's forever ago." She moved forward deciding to at least take him down while the other two went after the vampires.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:16 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias fired a bolt into the vamp. Next to him Jason had fired one into the other. Mariah was grappling with the goth who suddenly went limp. He moved into the room. It was full of vamps.

It's a trap. Jason, it's an ambush. They lured us here.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 31  Next