Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:19 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:27 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason had killed his vamp. He was about to yell "run", when his eyes alighted upon an object tied to the Goth's belt. It looked like an ornate dagger, but Jason knew better. The Spear of Destiny... how did this man get it? He ripped free the weapon. Drawing upon the power of the Spear that Pierced Christ, he shouted, "Brisingr!"
In an explosive flash of light, the entire room lit ablaze. Amid the shrieking of various vampires and humans, Jason said, "Skolir nosu fra brisingr." The flames swirled harmlessly around Jason and his friends as he drove the Spear into the first vampire he met, yelling "Run! I'll hold them off!"

OCC: did we find Tobias's folks there or was it just vamps?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:53 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: brisingr? so now people are using Eragon words? bloody hell, that book needs to die...
oh, and i'm going to be gone for maybe a week. if my character needs to do anything specific, which i doubt, then go ahead and control him

IC: Taking his word, Wolf turned on his heels and booked it out of there. He wanted to keep his life for a while longer and the situation seemed a tad bit to dangerous for his taste. 'He who fights and runs away...,' he thought to himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:16 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: What's wrong with the ancient language? or Eragon, for that matter?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:14 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: My post didn't seem to appear when I posted last.

IC: Tobias turned an ran from the scene. No point fighting a losing battle.

OOC: We were to late. And what is it with you and the spear of destiny?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:13 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: damn, this thing moves fast. sry I haven't been on.

IC: "Holy crap...what was that?" Zera was reeling from the effects of the spear.

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:45 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: When I was gone over semester break, that's where I said Jason was; questing for the spear. Somehow, our gothic friend found the head, which is all that's left. :o
And I'm going to be dropping out of this Rp, this seems like a good spot to do it. :)

IC: As his last friend raced out, Jason faced the group of 10+ vampires. "All right, boys, it's party time." Raising the Spear, he shouted, "Boetq istalri!"

As the group of survivors (i.e. Tobias, Wolf, etc) ran towards the car, a massive wall of flames sprang into being around the house, slowly advancing inward. They could hear Jason's maniacal laughter as the building went up in fire and smoke, suffocating or burning to death all those inside.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:15 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias looked back as the building went up in flames. He could here jasons maniacal laughter ringing in his head.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:39 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah rubbed her head, so much had happened so fast. She looked at the flames leaping about, "So the freak's gone now? He helped make a great team, in some ways i'm going to miss him." She looked at Tobias, "So what do we do next? There's really nothing more we can do here, is there? Things are way out of control here, somehow order needs to be created."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:42 pm 
Matrix Operator

Had Mariah, Tobias, and Wolf stayed, they would have seen a strange sight. The house was now a pile of smoldering wreckage, vampire bodies scattered throughout it. Suddenly, some boards shifted aside, and a badly burned and bloodied arm thrust itself from the wreckage. The mark of the vampireslayer was prominent on the back of the hand.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:38 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

After hearing a great deal of noise, a wander by the name of Septrus came to a burnt pile of debris where a house use to stand. While he was standing there wondering what had happened, he heard movement in the debris. He immediately drew his pistols and watched as a hand rise up out of the debris. Seeing that it was a human hand, he put away his guns and rushed forward. Once to the hand he started removing the debris, only to find a Scottish man, who thanked him and told him how the house came to be a burnt pile of debris.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:01 am 
Matrix Operator

After he finished, Jason scratched his head. "I don't know where the others went, but Tobias's family wasn't in the house." He lifted a 2x4 and thrust it aside. "The answer must be here somewhere. Why would the vampires organize themselves like this? And why Tobias's family?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:02 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"Hmm... I don't know. I don't know what to make of all of this, I've been running around since the black out. I came across an abandoned military humvee, and thats where i got this baby" *hold Barrett M107 .50* "there were some people running in that direction when i was coming this way, two guys and a girl." Then he heard a noise from behind. He raised his hand and said "luminous", where a light appeared out of his hand and raised to about 20 feet and lingered for several seconds. " we must keep moving, theres no telling whats out there."

Last edited by alaskan_dragon on Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:18 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: It's generally considered rude to invent other's lines, or determine their actions for them. :? :x :evil: :roll:

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:01 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: its all fixed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:03 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Rok walked up behind Jason with his battleaxe in his hands. Who are you and what species? He looked septrus in the eyes and saw he was no werewolf grabbed jason by the shoulder and picked him off the ground and looked into his eyes. Humans. He looked Jason up and down and saw he saw the cuts and bruises and burns. Hrrumf Rok walked out to the street and seeing a car coming down the road stood in the shadows with his sniper rofle ready. When the car passed he stepped out into the road and fired killing the driver instantly. He ran up too the car and yanked the driver's body out onto the street. sprinting alongside the moving vehicle he jumped in and hit the brake. He wheeled around and drove back to jason and septrus. Get in. I doubt you'd survive long by yourself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:21 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Septrus was still wondering where Rok had come from while he was lookin at the newly accuired vehicle. he glanced around to barely catch a glimps of a flash several hundred yards away from the top of a house. then he heard the ricochet of a bullet hit the ground behind them. everything happened so fast, he didn't notice the sound of the gunshot that came a second after the ricochet. he jumped into the back seat, looked at Jason and hollored "MOVE!!!"

Last edited by alaskan_dragon on Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:28 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

using the back of the front seat, he set up and steadied his crosshairs on the roof where he had seen the flash. there was no more movement. until he saw the door of the building open and two people come running out. a team he thinks to himself,"cover your ears!" he said just before he takes out the second guy before they both disappeared into an ally. " they move like military, we should move now!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:56 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Falconer too move this along i'm going too put you in the car okay? Sorry.

We can't till he is in Jason ran and jumped in the car.
Rok tore out unknowingly going the same direction the rest of the group went. I'm Rok by the way. Rok drove for 3 miles before they ran out of gas. Rok jumped out and looked down the road and seeing a jeep following them sprang to an alley.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:20 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Okay, so I haven't checked back for a few hours. Sue me.

IC: As they stepped out of the vehicule, Jason hauled off and punched Rok in the face, knocking him flat onto the ground. "Human to you too." He drew his Berreta and fired, taking down one of their pursuers. As the other guy ducked back behind a wall, Jason slipped two bands with claws onto his palms and used them to scale the wall. Once on the roof, he ran over and dropped down behind the other soldier. One shot rang out.

Jason stepped into the alleyway and popinted his gun directly at Rok. "You shot that man back their in cold blood to steal his car." He cocked the hammer back. "Ten seconds to justify your existence." He knew that the type of sniper rifle Rok had was next to worthless at this close of a range.

OCC: Ninjas in Japan invented the claws-on-hand routine, not me.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:29 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Ok i will sue you monday at 6:00. Oh and pursuers were in jeep not running.

IC: Rok rather than losing a fellow ally used his hands to rip the gun from Jason's hands. Justified for you? Rok then proceeded to pin Jason to a wall with his forarm. Rok grabbed his hair and slung him to the ground. I kill when i deem it necasary. He then took his axe and raised it above his head ready to bring it down and end the life of the scum. He then brought it down beside Jason's head crashing staight through street. Don't punch me again. Ever. he lifted his axe and stood over Jason waiting for a response.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:37 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Which comes in a form so fast, no-one sees what happened.

IC: Jason suddenly collapsed, catching his opponent unawares. As he dropped he spun around with his leg out, tripping up Rok. With his gun in hsi hand he shouted, "Nope, that wasn't a punch!" He fired, dismantling the sniper rifle's firing mechanism in a single shot. Jason turned and ran like the wind, ducking and rolling into the sewer through an open manhole. "All right, Jason," he said to himself, "You're on your own. Just like old times." He switched his flashlight on, amazed that it had survived this long, and began to move down the tunnel.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Ha ha ha. Panzie. Damn bastard broke ma gun. Rok snapped his gun in half and threw it away. He looked at septrus. He then followed jason down into the sewer. He chased jason always staying to where he could see jason but jason couldn't hear him moving. The hunt was on.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:46 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Dude, its the sewers. The splashing of your walking is very loud, and without a light close enough to see me is close enough to touch me.

IC: Jason glanced back. Hah. Dang fool thinks he can track me. Jason moved down a side shaft, then exited onto the street. After replacing the manhole cover, Jason broke the parking brake on the car, allowing it to roll down the hil, coming to a rest with one wheel on the cover. "Try getting through that." He turned and sprinted off down a side road.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:56 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: my spleashing is how you knew i was coming and i knew where you were cause i could see your flashlight. Also i've decided to take on the role of a raider who may join with you later.

IC: A brillian red light made a the manhole fly off and the car with it. Rok jumped out and looked down the street. Seeing jason he took off. I wish i had ma gun. He was quickly gaining on Jason when he saw the others. He stopped dead in his tracks and took to the side roads. He had to know how many there were before he could decide on what to do. However he smelled werewolves nearby and he hated werewolves above all things. Even those who punched him in the face.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:07 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Septrus who was following Rok stopped and asked, " Where is he going?" just before he saw which way Rok was looking. i followed the direction with his eyes and saw a Jason running away. Then he continued climbing out of the hole. "ok this is all getting confusing, i thought i found an ally when i found him, and now i'm with you. oh yeah, if you're stuck on snipers i killed a guy back there who was part of a sniper team, we could hunt them to get you another rifle."

Last edited by alaskan_dragon on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 31  Next