Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:24 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:06 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Wow less than a minute for 30+ skeletons (including the ones Rok disentigrated) to put themselves back together and enough new ones to form to capture a half-god. Pretty good for a bunch of dead guys. Also to avoid Rok seeming like an invincible skeleton slaying half-god I will allow him to be captured but with a twist...

IC: Rok actually took a step back when they reformed themselves and new ones rose. But he only took one. Before all were formed he fell on them hacking right and left but they were putting themselves back together faster than he could hack them. Realizing he could only finish this if he killed the summoner he ran through the crowd of zombies towards Jason. He was almost there when suddenly there was a skeleton on his back. Reaching around he grabbed the skull and yanked it off but the skeleton remained. It was here Rok made the worst decision he had ever made. He stopped to yank it off. He got it off but already there were dozens on him clobbering him with their dull swords. Rok brought his axe back and slung it at Jason. It spun through the air but due to his rush in throwing it the blade never touched him, he had swung to hard and it flew over his head, but the handle smacked him in the face. Rok fell to the ground hoping Jason would die it was then he heard the crack of blade on stone and realized his axe had hit a building.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:00 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: Wow, there is definitely not many slow parts in this....

IC: Mariah spun out from behind the dumpster and starred at what was going on. There were skeletons everywhere, swarming around Rok. She watched the ax hit a building. Diving into the skeletons she pushed her way through to where Jason was.

"Hey, long time no see stranger. Dont suppose you have an idea of how to stop someone rampaging through a crowd of dead guys do you?" She glanced over at Rok, "Cause you may need one soon."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:59 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: was i the one being referred to as a werewolf? well, i'm just gonna point out that i'm not. My name is Wolf but that doesn't make me a werewolf.

IC: Wolf hid down an alley as the first hand broke out of the ground. "Messed up dudes, you all are," he breathed. He watched as a fight broke out between... Some random guy and the undead warriors.
"Messed. Up." He emphasized each word. This was rediculous. Is this what he had to put up with in order to have safty in numbers?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:40 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Rok was exhausted. He had only been this tired once before and that was long ago. Punching and kicking for all his worth towards Jason, Rok could feel it, the coming of complete tiredness. He wouldn't be able to move so with a final effort before he blacked out Rok grabbed a nearby skeletons shield and threw it like a discus into the skeletons surrounding him. The shield burst into flame lighting something in the distance on fire but he was tired to notice. It was nowhere near enough to stop them but at least if they killed him he could go see his father again for dieing bravely. He looked up and thought he saw the Valkyries coming to spirit him away. Then he blacked out.

OOC: Makla I know your no werewolf but Rok won't until he sees your character up close.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:52 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason immediately began assigning jobs to the skeletons, whose number had peaked at fifty. He yanked the axe out of the wall as he said, "You three, bind Rok. Tightly. And bring him inside." He tucked the anti-majic amulet in Rok's pocket. "You two, start barricading. You four, start sharpening blades."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:33 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Septrus watched as Rok jumped into the fight, and puts away pistols, "eager fool!" while Rok is being tied up by the skeletons, Septrus stands up, rises both hands above his head and whispers another incantation. all the skeletons disintegrate as he swipes both hands in a clearing motion. "STOP!!! What is wrong with you?! There is no reason why we should be fighting." Septrus raises one hand towards Jason and it is like he is binded by an unbreakable substance suspended in the air. raises the other hand in the direction of everyone else as a warning. " everyone is just as confused as you with this blackout. we should try to work together to accomplish something. OR we could end this right now!" closes he hand pointed towards Jason and tightens the hold on him. then uses other hand and motions towards a 40+ story building and yells out and incantaion. the building detaches from the ground a hovers to a point above everybody.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:22 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Alll right, lets get to realism. I mean, come on. Raising a building? No one can do that, the energy required is enourmous. And if you haven't been paying attention:
A: the only way to kill skeletons is to kill their creator(s), else they reassemble.
B: the army is defensive. It's job is to protect Jason and his comrades while they search for Tobias's parents.

IC: Jason gave a slight grin as simultaneously Septrus's strength weakened and the skeletons began to rebuild themselves. He murmurred a few words, shielding their life-spell from further tampering. "Nice try." He pushed out with his mind- when Septrus inevitably lost the last of his majical strength in the next few seconds, that building would fall, and he didn't plan on being under it. The skyscraper started to move away from them.

OCC: If you don't believe me, consider: if your spells weren't limited by your own strength, then why hasn't Jason or Tobias merely destroyed their opponents with a few words?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:49 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: remember, Septrus isn't just some human, he's been practicing magic for 176 years. not just for a mear 25. nor will he be as weak as you. experience over the years has shown him what he can do and what he can't, times like this he pushes himself to the limit, but not much is impossible. and i thought that it was you who didn't like reality?

IC: Septrus looks at his memories of his parents and grows angry. he smelled something burnging, so he looked down to see that the cross he had to stop him from changing was smoking and starting to melt. "Run!!!" he screams as he waves his hand to the side *building fflys off* and his fangs grow and lips curl backwards. he reaches his full vampire form. he glances at the rest of them, then in the time it takes to pull a trigger, he disapeared.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:04 pm 
OOC: I'm with Falconer on this one. Kinda stretching it, don't you think?

IC: Wolf lay on his back, his head groggy. One moment he had been hiding down an alley and the next he had been tossed to the ground as the building next to him completely uprooted itself. He remembered a large chunk of rock slamming against his head so he lifted a hand to his right temple and winced. His fingers came away with blood and he grimaced. Looking up, he saw his random group of people and picked himself up. Making his way through the distrubing ranks of undead, he sidled up to Jason. "Soooooo... what'd I miss, dude? What's goin' on with you people anyways? I gather you're not just a bunch of random idiots capering about for fun."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:59 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Yeah, I mean if majic had no limits why didn't Rok just blow Jason away. Cause he had overextended himself early on.

IC: Rok was jerked awake but still not fully recovered as the building hit the ground. Looking at his bindings his hand began to glow... then faded. What the...? He tried again with the same results. Rok struggled to his feet and looked around. He wasn't strong enough to make a break for it so he would play their game for a while. He walked to the edge of the skeleton crowd and knocked one down to cuth is bindings on the dropped sword. He picked up the sword and strode towards Jason. He smacked his hand with the side of the blade making him drop the axe. He picked it up. So , Where we goin?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:12 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Okay, time for a reality check, people.

A: None of the skeletons are just standing around, they've all been assigned to various tasks.
B: When a skeleton does fall, it doesn't just lie there. Otherwise they'd be pretty useless.
C: How did Sestrus dissappear? I'm fairly well-versed in the skills of vampires, and teleportation isn't among them.
D: One doesn't come out of a coma and immediately start fighting people. And while I'm at it...
1: Jason's pretty tired too. Raising the dead is harder than it looks.

IC: Jason grabbed Rok and spun him around. "You have a serious problem with shutting up." He jabbed a syringe into the back of Rok's neck. There wasn't enough of the serum to knock him out, but he did get more docile. Jason signalled to his troops and the entire group moved into the building.
Overhead, a chopper hoved into view, the symbol of the F.B.I. on the side. They hadn't seen the skeletons. Jason signalled for everyone to hold still- if they were discovered, a firefight would ensue, and Jason had no patience or energy for one.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:28 am 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Lets examine this shall we? We are in an indefenite blackout, raising the dead, casting magic with some cast circles and flicks of the wrists as well as skeletons who can turn to dust then put themselves back together. Not to mention the vampires and half-gods *smile* running around. As well as people who carry around syringes in their pockets. Not to mention that Jason seems to have every skill and every item he could need so if we are gonna pull this kinda stuff i can see too it ( though it would involve removal of any and I mean ANY level of realism) that you don't raise anymore invincible almost undead armies. Oh and i had no intention of fighting anyone. I intended to go with you guys. Time for a little crazy viking who just wants to go home.

IC: Heh heh heh. Ha Ha Ha. AHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!! Rok stood up off his knees where he had fallen. He wheeled around. Why can't I die? He threw his axe onto his belt and ran to the nearest building. Using his bare hands he climbed up with superhuman speed. He reached the top which was a story or two above the helicopter. He raised his axe above his head and jumped. He smashed the door in and and rolled in. Swinging the axe in a hge circle around him he quckly dispatched the gunner and someone else. He reached up to the cockpit and grabbed the pilot by his neck and yanked him to the back before throwing him out the busted door. He grabbed for the copilot but realized there wasn't one. He could feel the serum slowing him down. He placed his foor on the remaining door and kicked outwards. He jumped down hoping for deatrh on impact but he landed on some skeletons who were motionless due to the order to hold still. He got up cursed them and brushed himself off. He then punched Jason in the face, knocking him out due to him being tired and ran off to heal alone and in the dark. He ran for hours before he found a clear alley to rest. Then, He slept. He dreamed, wondering why he could not die no matter how hard he tried. That Jason. He was strong. Perhaps....

OOC: There we are now, Falconer, you can have the run of your little reality show there. I will not reveal my plans cause i know Jason will "somehow" know. Although i would read my last few words there in IC very carefully.Enjoy the unknown.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:35 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC:
What... the.... :swear:

:?: This RP is rapidly sinking into insanity and ludicrisnous. (so what if it's mispelled) What do you mean, you can't die? And why is it wierd that he has a syringe? I carry a syringe around with me, doesn't everybody else? And no-one is immortal. You're the one who started the half-god routine. And starting out by hauling a guy off of his feet then attacking him at every turn is the best way to pick a fight that I've ever seen. And I'm givingn Jason all these skills to keep up with the half-god, superhuman men, and vampiral wizards that infest this RP. Is it entirely concievable to anyone here that someone might, just might, be well trained?

And for the record, choppers never hover below the skyline unless they are landing or making a drop.

And for the last time, the army isn't mine! It's going to Tobias!!!!

Speaking of which, where is he?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:19 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: i need some help, i've posted some questions in the OOC forum on the Eternal Twilight forum.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:43 pm 
OOC: it does seem like a lot of you (i.e, those 'half-gods' and sorcerer menaces) seem to be... what is it called? God-ruling? something like that. just seems that everyone is trying to be top dog and running about blowing things up and changing the story right and left.
follow the story line, keep your power-hungry imaginations in check, and go with the flow instead of creating your own.
*sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:46 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC *sigh* I mean by why can't he die by making him extremely lucky.
He is a half-god so he can die and i believe i will kill him now people are posting on the other RP. My guy is kinda crazy and just wants to die so he can go and sit beside his dad in Asgard. Also I started fighting the skeleton army so they could beat me and I would work out a way to join you but Falconer has to have a syringe with him and tries to knock Rok out. I only did the helicopter thing to get back at Falconer for his magic syringe.

Oh and Falconer i hauled you off your feet to try to get you away from the soldiers or whatever they were, then you punched me which started this whole top dog thing.

Anyway , Give me a day or two to devise a way to kill my guy off and I apologize if i've ruined everyone's fun

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:30 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: You can stay, I just think we need to do a rewind, or something. Say, back up to Dragonrider's last post and redo.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:48 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: all the way back to DragonRider's post? If you say so.....everything was kinda going wacko....

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:14 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Yeah, I'll be gone over summer so this is good spot to leave. alaskan_dragon, just meander by the wreckage, you'll probably meet Rok. Makla, team up with him. For all practical purposes, Jason is dead.

Or is he? Muahahahahahaaa....

JK :lol:

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:37 pm 
Matrix Operator

More specifically, Dragonrider's last post on page 10.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:55 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: Starting over. Oh yeah would you ppl mind if a friend joined?

IC: Septrus sees the flames from the house and notices people running away. he takes out his pistols and starts to follow the people. "now whats going on? I wish that chistopher was here."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:33 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah shuddered, Jason's laughter still rang in her head and she didnt think it would leave anytime soon. She looked over at Tobias, "I'm sorry, we didnt get there in time." She could share no empathy for him, but she could try and give him some sympathy that hopefully wouldnt pull him down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:57 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Septrus was still following the people when he noticed a vampire attacking an old lady down the street. he thought about trying to help but then remember his past. "Its not worth it." he says as he's looking at the ground. then he sees a branch from a tree. "On the other hand, it might be fun." he puts his pistols away and picks up the branch, whispers a spell, and the branch breaks off a foot or so and turns into a perfectly formed wooden stake. " Father, please help me, and guide this stake into the demon's heart." he throws the stake and watches it spin in the air up until it enters the vampires left side of his back as he's about to bite the old lady, then turns to ashes. then he looks forward only to find the people he was following had gone. "Dam! Where's Chistopher?!?"

Last edited by alaskan_dragon on Fri May 04, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:26 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Rok was hunting. He had nothing to hunt but could feel something happening nearby. Then the wind shifted and he smelled smoke. He spun on his heel and tore off in the direction of the house...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:01 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: are we in a town? city? desert? mountains?

IC: Septrus saw a full tree and thought it was a good vantage point. he walked over to it and climbed up. when he was up there he took off his Barrett and started observing his surroundings, watching for any movement. "The next thing that moves better hope that i'm looking the other way."

Last edited by alaskan_dragon on Tue May 15, 2007 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 31  Next