Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:31 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:01 pm 
OOC: alright, so i'm supposed to join with Rok? gotcha.
aaaaand... i think it might be somewhere on the edge of a... city/town... or maybe in the middle of it... or... *makes non-committal noise*

IC: Wolf picked himself up from where he'd flung himself on the ground by the car. Brushing his hair from his eyes he turned slowly to Tobias. "What the hell you guys dealing with here?!" He shook his head and pointed a finger into his face. "I ain't hangin' around no fella's who carry death with them like that, got me dude? I'm outta here!"
He stormed off, muttering to himself about stupidity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:26 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC:STOP. By the way, you don't have to back up, I just haven't been on in ages because I board during the week and we don't get internet access.

IC: Tobias looked at the Chaos around. He murmured some words and did a localised time stop. Rok's face could be seen out of the window with a crazy expression on his face. That's better Tobias said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:17 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: stop wha? wher?
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
*is confused*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:28 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah shook her head a Tobias, "Somehow that doesnt seem to work as well anymore." She looked at Rok, "But it does provide some entertainment"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:36 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Im sorry but how did I end up in a window?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:47 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: no clue, but it's kinda funny....

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:19 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: The helicopter window.

IC: Maybe you are just getting immune to the effects of a time freeze Tobias said. Jason, where did you get the idea for an army of skeletons from?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:39 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Crud I was trying to leave the RP

IC: He shrugged. "Just came to me." He turned around and said a few words to the lead warrior, before returning to the conversation. "They'll follow you, now. Finding your folks should be a lot easier with these guys to guard you. They won't die, and if they do, you'll know something happened to me."

OCC: Okay... I guess I'm still in. Don't expect me to post too often, my comp access is limited for the summer.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:36 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: ok we'll just pretend you're following along in sulky silence then?

IC: Mariah ran her fingers throug her hair, "this is definitely not the same world, vampires, walking skeletons, and humans all working together." She smiled, "i like this much better, except for the whole everyone seems to be against us part."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:50 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: LOL Sulky silence?

IC: Jason shrugged. "Hey, next you'll be asking for world peace." He glanced behind himself. "I say we should start looking for Tobias' folks. Any ideas where to start?" He continued, more to himself than the others. "The vampires had to have left a clue behind. I suggest we return to the house, and search the wreckage. The skeletons can do the heavy work. Right, fellows?" He turned to the lead one. It just grinned, like all skeletons do, and slowly nodded.

OCC: I assume this will be like a standard mystery story 'cept for the fantasy undead part.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:12 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"This does not appeal to me" Septrus whispers to himself as he shoulders his Barrett and climbs down the tree. when he gets to the bottom he looks around to see a large group of people all walking in the same direction, about five blocks away. he looks through his scope only to see that they're not all humans. most of them are skeletons. "Man!! this doesn't look good, but Jason is with them. huh?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:15 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: sorry this post was a copy of the previous one. so what happens after Tobias's family is found?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:30 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: At that point we are all supposed to feel a sense of closure, and then the RP will be over. I dunno, I guess that's the goal. I mean, RP's are like books, they have to stop somewhere.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:30 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Or do theeey....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:53 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC:Funny. Very funny.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:16 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: can someone just post now, so i can get septrus with the group?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:34 am 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Here i'll try this one out on you guys. I think the helicopter needs to come down now. In actuality I still don't know how to fly a helicopter so i'm gonna pretend it works somewhat like a plane.

IC: Rok jumped up into the cockpit of the helicopter. Crap, never thought i'd need to know how to fly a helicopter before. Rok leaned forward on the stick and the nose pointed down. Hmm, down it is then. At the last second he pulled back so the helicopter slid down the street past the group and stopped. Rok stepped out when he was aware of something watching them. He turned and looked in the general direction of Septrus but could see noone in the dark. He then looked at the unmoving blades,or rather what was left of them after crashing into the buildings along the street. Hmm.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:43 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Actually, it's a lot more difficult. If you attempt to fly like that the rear rotor won't be synched up with the main one and u could spin out of control.

IC: Jason whirled to see the chopper land- if you could call it landing. "What the ****!?!" He knew that that would attract attention, and he drew his gun.

OCC: We should wait for Dragonrider's next post.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:02 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Ok, like i said I have no idea how to fly a helicopter. Anyway ok I will wait for Dragonrider's next post

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:28 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: we're all still in the same place and nothing big is happening without him. your group is just getting bigger.

IC: looking through his scope, he recognizes the pilot of a helicopter just as he makes a sketchy landing. when the pilot stepped out Septrus felt a sliver of relief. "Rok?! what were you doing in that?" motioning towards the helicopter. shruggs his shoulders and says, " nevermind, something's happening. Jason is over there with that group." nodds toward the group surrounded by skeletons. "do you think something good or bad is happening? lets find out. know how to use this?" throws .50 cal rifle to Rok. then draws his pistols.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:49 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Like I said I dont use guns.

IC: Rok took the gun and removed the bullets and put them in his pockets. He then took a screwdriver from a pocket and removed the firing pin and threw the gun away. He looked at Septrus. I don't know what is going on exactly all I know is I don;t use guns and this guy Rok motioned towards Jason. has some use for the skeletons.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:53 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: i ya, does dark magic include repairing things? Rok could have just given it back.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:18 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: If you want it then pick it up and i'll give you the firing pin.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:43 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Repairing things falls under either a: skilled telekinesis, or b: technopathy, the power to create and manipulate devices with ur mind.

IC: Jason recognized Rok and Septrus. He motioned to the others. "We, ah, may want to get inside. We'll need a plan to find your parents." The last sentance was directed at Tobias.

OCC: This is more like it. Dialogue replacing action. And manofthewolf, ur char should probably have kept the rifle. When suspended from two strings, one burning, it becomes a diversion cuz when the burning one snaps the other could tug on the trigger, making a delayed-action noise to draw enemy fire. I saw it on Macgyver once.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:28 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: wait, this is a semi-auto rifle, not a bolt-action. you can't just remove the firing pin, you do have to disassemble the whole gun pretty much. oh well i guess it changed to a bolt action. farther range and better accuracy, sounds good to me. and i think that you mean a bolt, the firing pin is about as big as a pen tip.

IC: with a look of disapointment on his face, he asks Rok, "Why didn't you just give it back then?" he picks up the rifle and says, "gimme that!" and snatches the racking bolt away from Rok and slides it back in until he hears the click. "AMMO!?" he demands as he holds out his hand towards Rok. the whole time, he doesn't recognize Jason and everyone else moving into a building.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 31  Next