Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:30 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:05 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Actually, Falconer that is why I took the ammo. The powder from the bullet can be ignited. Also I love MacGyver.

Also, Alaskan_dragon , I may have gotten the term wrong,not saying I did just saying I may have, but i'm talking bout the thing that strikes the bullet hitting the cap which ignites the powder which when under pressure propels the bullet forward.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:40 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: yeah thats the firing pin, but its well attached to the racking bolt. i don't see how you'd be able to take it out with a screwdriver. there's special tools for that kind of thing. have you ever seen a firing pin? its actually pretty small, and not that much of it shows, ever. the only time it would come out is to fire the bullet, then once you rack the next one, it goes back into hiding in the racking bolt. you can easily take the racking bolt out, but like i said theres special tools for taking a racking bolt apart. here take a look, but instead of a M(odel)107, its now the M(odel)95. go to google and type in "barrett m95" and search.

IC: still holding out hand for ammunition.[/img]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:10 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias walked into the wreckage of his house. They might have left a clue in their work he said and booted up his mums laptop. Ah, here it is. Tobias swivelled the screen to show everyone. They'll probably have gone to the laboratory. That's where they were working on the vampire serum. They were finding some very interesting results. It seems garlic can cure a newly turned person

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:03 am 
Matrix Operator

"That would explain the vampire's aversion to it. Look at the date here-" Jason pointed. "It looks like they left just hours before the vampires settled here. We have to find them first."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:39 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

while Septrus is still holding out his hand for his ammo, he glances around to look for the large group. "shoot!! where'd they go?" he looks back at Rok, "did you see where they went? since you don't like guns, do you have a good aim?" holds up his set of throwing knives." as long as you can aim good enough i can explain the rest. these holes on the handle are for your distance. this first hole at the top is for things around 10 feet away, the next hole is for 15, next is 20, after 30 feet (fifth and final hole) you go back to the first hole for 35 feet." holds out knives to Rok. "looks like you can handle yourself, but weapons always help. lets head in that direction and see if we can find their trail." nods toward the direction the group surrounded by skeletons used to be.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:57 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: So that's what those holes are for.

IC: Jaosn was getting that tingly feeling, like he got when something was wrong. He straightened. "Well, we should probably rest before we set out. I'll take first watch."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:02 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: So that's what those holes are for.

IC: Jaosn was getting that tingly feeling, like he got when something was wrong. He straightened. "Well, we should probably rest before we set out. I'll take first watch."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:54 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: @Falconer- yep. wheres manofthewolf? when was the last time he signed on? i need him in order to move on. is he in his wolf form right now? or human? just wanted to know, cuz if he's in his wolf form he'd be able to smell you guys out then we can find you (Tobias and group surrounded by skeletons) or are he skeletons surrounding the house? then that would make it easy to find.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:23 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Wolf form? Wtf did you get wolf form oh i should also do something really fast cause...

IC: Rok turned to join the others in the building but tripped fell forward where the butt of his crossbow hit the ground which fired his mysteriously loaded arrow which shot through his chest killing him almost instantly.

OOC: I just found out im goin conoeing in canada YAY!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:55 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: so you killed yourself, or are you bringing yourself back to life....?

IC: A serum to turn newly made vampires back?" She looked at Tobias, "that really is possible?" Mariah settled on the ground looking at Jason, "I'll take watch after you if you want, i won't need much rest." She leaned her head back and stared at the room around her, "Who would have guessed.."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:59 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: ok dark magic can raise the dead, does that mean the ones i raise would be in my command? or would Rok still be Rok? Falconer... need some more info.

Septrus hears Roks crossbow go off and looks at him just in time to see the tip of an arrow come out of his back, just before he falls to the ground. "Rok?! Rok!?!?!, SH**!!! hmm... he could be of some use. i wonder?..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:36 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Those that you raise would be zombies/skeletons, depending on the state of decomposition, and would mindlessly follow you. All traces of the original mind vanish. There are rumors that strong Light magic can truly raise the dead, but such rumors are unsubstantiated.

IC: Falconer heard the twang of the bowstring, and stiffened, raedy for action.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:00 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: ok works for me, looks like a have a servant now. no offence manofthewolf. what would the incantation sound like. idk.

IC: Septrus pulls out the arrow and lays Rok on his back, then he kneels down and holds out both hands over his body. then starts mumbling under his breath. his hands start to glow a dark firery purple. then Rok slowly opened his eyes which were now all cloudy white. in his mind Septrus thinks "get up then bow to your new master." like Rok was able to hear his thoughts, he did it without question. "now gather your things and lets move on. now where did they(tobias and group) go?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:46 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason glanced out the window. "Damn it, we've got company." He stepped out into the street with his pistol in one hand and his crossbow in the other. "That's far enough. Turn right around and leave, and no-one get's hurt." Jason could hear the others coming out to support him.

OCC: He has the drop on you, so shooting at him would be a bad idea.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:18 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: mleh, not like you guys care but i'm dropping out of this rp. kill off wolf

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:19 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: We care...

I'll take care of Wolf. alaskan_dragon, think you could take him out?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:55 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: yeah if i can think of a way to do it. hmm, but if i try to start a fight with him then wouldn't the rest of you join. how about i'm trying out new things with Rok then a silver tipped arrow from his crossbow gets him.

IC: Septrus is thinking, "this is kool. try shooting an arrow." so Rok loads his crossbow with a shinier than average arrowhead and points it in some random direction, but just before he pulls the trigger, he hears someone say, "That's far enough. Turn right around and leave, and no-one get's hurt." he turns around as Rok pulls the trigger and says, "Wait!! I have no intention, will, or reason to fight you. I've... umm... we've?!?!" looks at Rok, then back at Jason. "Come to run with your group. I have no idea what you're trying to do, but I don't care. I'll...we'll, assist in any way possible, I just hate being alone." looks back at Rok." Well... sorta."

OOC: Wolf is inside right? just say that when you find him, he's laying in front of a window with an arrow through his chest.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:21 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias whirled round to see Rok shoot himself. Septrus knelt over him raised him to make a servent. Tobias could see someone coming so he went to support Jason.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 am 
Matrix Operator

As the bolt hit Wolf, killing him, Jason fired, shooting Rok in the head. Unfortunately, the wound began healing instantly as the zombie stood, puzzled. Jason lowered his weapon, but did not holster it. "Lieutenant!" The lead skeleton warrior came forward. "Have your men disarm him and bring him inside. But do not hurt him."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:36 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: nvm what i said in the OOC forum, i'll just let him be taken without fighting back. oh yeah and my character still never met Tobias or the other characters yet.

IC: it was too late, Jason fired, Septrus covered his face with his forarms and heard the bullet hit something. He turned around to see a hole in Rok's head, then it healed. "Cool." Then he heard Jason say, "Lieutenant! Have your men disarm him and bring him inside. But do not hurt him." Septrus tilts his head and says, "That really isn't necessary." he turns to Rok and gives him an order out loud, " give me your weapon and go with them. no fighting!" Septrus looked back at Jason and saw another man behind him coming out the door. " Hmm. so they aren't all skeletons. who's this one?" he asks Jason and nods towards Tobias.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:33 pm 
Matrix Operator

"He's the reason why I'm here fighting instead of somewhere in Mexico exploring pyramids." Jason led everyone back inside. "At this point, he's in charge. That pacifist vampire over there is Mariah and the corpse in the dirt there was Wolf."

OCC: I don't remember if anyone else is with us.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:49 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Septrus looked at everyone Jason named and gave a greeting nod to everyone. "well Rok won't do anything i don't want him to, and you already know that i don't want to fight you, therefore, he has no reason to fight you either. so if you'll have the skeletons release him, i'm tired of holding onto his crossbow." Septrus looks at Wolf and sees an arrow in his chest. " oh no. is that Rok's arrow? maybe i shouldn't give it to him. but its not like he was aiming." he bows his head as a form of giving his respect to wolf. then looks at Tobias, "so what are you leading us for? what are we doing? where are we going?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:38 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason finished reloading his crossbow. "Let them go." The skeletons released their hold, and gave Septrus and Rok's weapons back. Jason stated, "Just because I accept you doesn't mean I trust you. One wrong action…" He let the thought hang in the air as he sat back down on a chair, loaded crossbow in hand.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:37 am 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah leaned against a wall, "One wrong move and.....it's a classic statement that never seems to get old." She looked at Septrus, "And the classic statement will hold true, if necessary."

OOC: Hehe, i have a label, i'm a pacifist vampire now, cool.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:54 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Septrus looks at the skeletons that release him then at Jason and takes his weapons back, then looks at Rok as he stands there motionless when he is released. Septrus thinks, "take you weapons back. man do i really have to tell you to do everything?" then he listens to what Jason and Mariah have to say. " I understand. but I would like to know what i'm gonna be fighting for. it wouldn't bother me to do something bad, or even evil, as long as theres more than just me." then he looks at Rok. "or us." he looks back at Jason, "You'll learn of my trustworthyness, and hopefully be able to depend on me at some point."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 31  Next