Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 11:24 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: roleplaying
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:21 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon sighed then relaxed. No one here would be able to know her secret.She started wishing though, that she knew who to trust, but that was to hard to find out in one meeting, or even in three.So she just sat, deep in thought, at her table.

OOC:Heh, thanks for the welcome. Though, it would be nice to have another charater start talking with me. :D hint,hint :D

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:05 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

whatever you can think of consti, after lookin at life the way i do just about anything is funny.

Switchblade got up from his seat at the bar and walked over to the table that Ember sat at and joined her with a bottle of Exx's finest wine and two glasses, So tell me miss Ember what brings you to this fine establishment at this hour? he says as he fills the two glasses and sits down wrapping one of his wings around him and begins sipping onhis wine.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: roleplaying
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:39 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

"Oh...nothing really" Embermoon said, her eyes shifting, "Just trying to get away from it all. And other things." Embermoon fidgeted. Who was this person and what did he want, she did not know. She desperatley wanted to pour out about her struggles to someone, she did not know who to trust.If only!

OOC: Thanks for coming in.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:53 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin picks up her head off the table she'd been snoozing on and carefully pulls the cobwebs from her hair.

Boy it sure has been a while hasn't it? Maybe I need to stop taking naps. It seems like a cetury passes by every time I do.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: New stories to tell...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:05 am 
Legend of Old

Echoes of the friendly chatter reverberated around the humble Tavern. As the massive, oak door firmly hinged at the entrance opened, a familiar figure stepped foot inside escaping the ominous glow of the moon and embracing the illumination of the edifice. His very presence seemed to restore the now-famous tavern to its original essence and the "long time" customers whom had grew accustomed to his face, allowed a broad smile to hug their countenance.

It was he. He had not died contrary to popular opinion. He had seen the very gates of hell, and shut them with his own calloused hands. He had seen the millenniums come and go, and now all he wished to do is find peace in running his tavern once more.

"Welcome, my friends. Have you missed me? No matter, I am here regardless." A minuscule smirk appeared on the figure and then vanished as quickly as it manifested. The longhaired figure stretched his shoulder joints with prolonged enthusiasm, as the stress escaping his person was almost visible to the eye.

â€￾ It has been along time...forgive me. I am here now, and that is all that matters."

Exanderous reached over the counter and grabbed a small glass with gold and silver decoratively engraved in small tribal patterns. Glass in hand, Exanderous reached into a small crack seeping with shadows, and with a small click, a hidden tap was revealed. A pink liquid slowly poured from the faucet, and as soon as the viscous liquid brimmed to the top of the glass, Exanderous held it high in the air and faced present company.

"To you! You have kept my legacy alive in here. I was gone for so long, but I am here now. Cheers to a new start, and new stories to tell!"

Exanderous violently jerked his other arm in the air violently, shouted one loud, “HUZZAHâ€￾, and then proceeded to empty the contents of his glass.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:55 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin holds up her own glass in a toast, sniffs it then frowns.

I just remembered I'm not supposed to be drinking with a baby on the way. Ex, you wouldn't happen to have anything that isn't ferminted would you?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:15 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Switchblade reaches over and takes the glass from Mirravin's hand and downs it all in one gulp, "Now we can't go throwing this stuff out, that would be called alcohol abuse and that's bad."

Snapping his fingers he walks over to the bar and picks up 2 small glasses that appeared on the counter and a short squat bottle filled with a dark red liquid, he fills up the glasses handing one to Exanderous holding his own up for a toast, "And just were in the nine hells have you been hiding hold friend."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:20 pm 
G.E.E.K.

"Exanderous, my old friend, let me first appologise for my past threats and once again ask for my drink. The nice forest green one on the top shelf there."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:02 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin giggled softy at the witty joke, Knowing he was being at least halfway truthful, and also thinking about what would have happened if there was more than just simple wine in that paticular cup. She thought of maybe later introducing them to stronger stuff, and tucked the thought away for a later day.

Now, isn't it kind of rude to take a lady's drink and not replace it? she mused playfuly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:28 pm 
Legend of Old

A Wry grin caressed the guardian's face when he heard the voice of his old friend and partner in crime. Exanderous turned to give his companion his full attention and squared his sight and body in line with his friend. With a small laugh escaping his person, he lifted his glass once more to the toast offered to the guardian.

"You ask me where in the nine hells I have been, when the answer lies in the question itself old friend... I was in the nine hells!"

The call for a drink reached his ears, and with haste, Exanderous replied by sliding the forest green beverage towards the character symbolizing his acceptance of his apology.

Surrounded by familiar faces and friends, Exanderous smirked and whispered to himself, This is why I made this Tavern...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: RP
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:16 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon looked at the new person who had just entered. Embermoon shifted uncomfortably in her chair.Mabye I should have just stayed hidden she thought, trying to not catch anyone's attention.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:35 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The young lady sitting alone at the counter caught his attention, even from the glaringly bright entrance. Jish slid over next to her. "Hey? EX, you got any sea urchin mead? I think Embermoon here needs some cheering up. Come to think of it I could use some too."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:03 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"My sincerest apoliges my lady, allow me to replace that for you." he chuckled as he took a great sweeping bow and came up with a tall glass and then looked questioningly at her, "It would probably be prudent of me to ask your preference of beverage, wouldn't want to go making you or your baby sick."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:31 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin couldn't help but giggle again. His fancy movements reminded her of a magician flailing his arms about to put a more dramatic look into his magic tricks. Although she had to admit she'd always been a sucker for a good magic trick.

For the time being I'm stickly on very mild fresh as you can find fruit juice. Not that I'm a big drinker to begen with. You don't have to go out on a limb for little old me though, I'm quite fine with clean ice water. Which I've actuly found that no matter where you go, it's always very smart to be spacific with how you like your water.
Mirravin cringed as she said the last bit remembering the time she'd asked for water and had a cup of slightly used dish water handed to her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: rp
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:44 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon sat staring at Jish."How do you know my name?" Embermoon whispered fearfully.The fact was that anyone who knew her name without her telling them her name probably knew who she really was. And anyone who knew who she was was probably an enemy.But, looking at Jish, she saw no sign that he was an enemy.He didn't have that evil gleam in his eye like others did.But then,she thought who is he?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:43 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Hearing the next giggle he began waving his arms around him in great circles, shapes began to appear were his hands had just passed over soon forming inrticate runes in many different colors. As he finised he drew an 'X' over the ruinic design and a great wind blew through the tavern, but suddenly as it had began it died, and with a 'POP' there appeared two pineapples and a score of strawberries on the bar infront of him. With a wave of his hand they began floating through the air to a large pitcher filled with ice and there they simply turned into juice. He then poured the fruit cocktail into her glass and handed it to her.

"Your drink m'lady, as well as a show. I believe you'll find it to your satisfaction."

He then turned his attention to Ex and asked with a quizical look on his face, "So tell me my old friend, when shall we be on to our next adventure? It has been so long since our last one that I barely seem to remember it."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:22 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Perhaps you shouldn't think so loud. It's quite hard not to know your name with ears like mine." Of course he didn't actually have ears. He was only vaguely humanoid, being mostly amphibious. "Don't worry, I try not to pry in peoples heads, but some people don't yet realize they can be overheard, much like you."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:39 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon sat, shocked, for a few seconds then stood.
"I really Have to leave," she quickly said then hurried to the door.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:37 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin smiled brightly, and blushed, She couldn't help but be impressed with his abilty to read people.

Thankyou, your kindness is greatly aperciated here.

Mirravin greatfuly took up her cup and sipped from it, while switching her attention over to the drama unfolding with Embermoon and Jish.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:56 am 
Legend of Old

I hope to have an adventure soon man my old friend/....

Who would join a thread of mine?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:48 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

The tavern door opened and a flame haired youth stepped through the door way. He was Fyre, prince of the mountain kingdom of volcania. his long journey south had been to come to this tavern to meet with the famous Exanderous and now he was here he wasn't about to sit in a dark corner and wait to speak with him.

Fyre: Excuse me I'm looking for Exanderous.

he asked a member of the waiting staff, who obligingly pointed to the large figure behind the bar.

Fyre walked over the bar and placed an order for some cinderliqour. when the glowing amber liquid reached him he took a sip and winced as the fluid burned its way down his throat.

Fyre: I take it you are Exanderous? I've been travelling long and far to search for you. I think you may have answers to some questions I have.

Fyre's eyes glowed slightly, the balrog within him burning with a firey passion to unleash his frustration.

(ooc, heya guys, Ex asked me to come along and see what's going on :D. This character I haven't used much and would like to develop him, so I'm keen to use him in a RP with you Ex.)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:56 am 
Legend of Old

Exanderous squared his person to the figure whom so callously approached him. It was rare that an individual would loom towards the guardian's presence, but it was Fyre’s essence twinkling in his eyes that alerted the warrior. Exanderous'es set his vast gaze at the heart of the slightly illuminated pupils of the stranger, and it was then where he felt the cold, mystifying gaze that seemed perplexing distant.

It was not that his eyes held no definition; it was that they held the universe within a discrete sense of isolation. His iris contained the essence of hell while his consuming pupils held an omnipotent and heavenly touch. One could not help but feel meek and cold when he stared directly into the eyes. It was as if the guardian could look straight through you. Straight as a pillar, all traces of a smile faded from his countenance as his left hand rested on the hilt of his fabled blade.

The guardian's voice possessed the resonance of a gentleman, but it emanated a strong, frosty touch that could make anyone wary of his presence. It boomed with unnerving confidence, and shook even the metaphysical foundation of the soul.

Why did you seek my out Fyre. If it is questions you seek, I will oblige. If you wish to fight me, pray, leave my tavern and never look back. Many have tried to end my life and all have failed. You will be no different.

The air grew thin as the vibrant atmosphere of the tavern, once so robust, became silent and still. Exanderous, perfectly statuesque, stood awaiting a reply from the plucky stranger.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:17 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon paused just as she reached the door, and a chill ran down her back. Exanderous' voice had an icy chill to it, so cold it gave her shivers.
She slowly turned around to see him facing a young man. Embermoon just watched them, forgetting completely about running away.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:50 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin's fox ears flatened against the back of her head as she senced the tension envelope the room. looking around for it's source she noticed Ex caresing the hilt of his sword, and the energy around him was increasing rapidly. It was extreamly ovious he was prepairing for a fight.

Forgetting how rude and unaceptable most people found telepathy Mirravin used it to speak directly to Ex.

you need any help over there?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:19 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Seeing the Balrog like creature walk into the room reminded Ryel of one of his adventures, starting to think about telling the story he reached for his sword, then decided against it after his last incident.

(I'm glad to see you again Fyre, now most of the elder members are back, only Chalgrish is left. Tempest has started a wiki and we need your help.)

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 59  Next