Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 1:24 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: rp
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:00 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon's eyes flashed at Mirravin angrily, but she witheld her anger.
"I came seeking help. I repeat once again, are there any who are strong or brave enough to accept?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin sat for a moment masking the shear glee she held from Ember's reaction. It wasn't exactly like her to pick on people, and she was begening to relize she might be going a bit too far. She often forgot how sesitive a mortal's feelings could be. That they wouldn't just get angry but hurt as well, and hurting people wasn't exactly what she wanted to be known for.

After folding her wings back up behind her back. Mirravin walked over to the demon, and gave her a comforting pat on the shoulder.

you can't let what I say crash down on your pride. I've been cooped up for a while, and even though I'd love a good challange I don't think Exx would like his tavern to get trashed, again. Not to mention bordom makes me go a bit crazy after a while. Now, you said you needed help? Tell me, what exactly do you need help with? If it's interesting maybe I'll suport the cause.

Ooc: Mirravin is a bit of a kid at heart, so a lot of the things she does don't really make that much sence sometimes.

It all depends on what is interesting to her at the moment.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:35 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon raised her brow a tad, but quickly returned it to normal. She was surprised at the change in Mirravin's actions, but it would be foolish to let good help go to waste.
"At the moment my kingdom is having great," Embermoon puased, trying to find the right word, "Contentions with the shadow dreamons. If they were any other type of dreamon, I could crush them easily. But, them being carriers of our weakness, anti-magic, I have great diffuculty destroying them. If they grow much more powerful, it is obvoius they will try to take over the entire kingdom, and evuantually, the world. I have come here to gather an elite group to go secretly into their land, and assasinate their leaders and any other potential problem. Are there any takers?" Embermoon scanned the room again, hoping to see someone volunteer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:49 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin held her tounge, and tried her best not to say anything cocky that might potentialy push Embermoon away. Even though it wasn't much, it was a reason to spend some time away from the palace, and make her husband pay more attetion to her. When he relized she was gone he'd be trailing her like a vulture after some dead thing. He always told her it was to assure her safty, but she knew otherwise. He couldn't stand not having her around.

After thinking over Ember's situation Mirravin smiled slightly. Maybe she'd have a bit of fun after all.

What's the sorce of your magic? Do you use your own energy, or do you create it with runes and bloodseals?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:30 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon felt slightly offended.
"My own magic of course!! I'm a dreamon! Do you not have ears or do you not understand what a dreamon is?" Embermoon said hotly, then relized how angry she sounded, "Sorry, it just seems somewhat offending that someone would think that our kind would beg for our powers from our lesser demon brethren."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:51 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin shook her head and laughed.

Magic can be both created and converted. A demon can use both. Your's is converted from the lifeforce you already posses. Since everone regenerates their lifeforce and it's so easly used. It is also the most comainly used. When you create magic you have to create the energy sorce you use before you can convert it into a spell. It's a bit more complecated but it saves you from useing your own energy. Which is much safer I might add.
Anti-Magic also is useually a type of magic that can be countered. The way you describe it, this Anti-magic is a natural magic that is unvolentarly produced by their lifeforce. Now, the reason, I asked is this.
There's a spell that can be used to absorb anothers lifeforce and use it for energy, however, you have to know how to create magic to use it. I could teach you how, if you'er willing to learn. Even if it doesn't work I'm not too shabby at phsical combat either.

She explained still a bit bemused by Embermoon's anger.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:42 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

'I know a man that might be able to assist in your endeavor, Ember. He's sort of my... representative in the mortal realms, he's a master of armed and unarmed combat, no form of magic or psionics will affect him be it helpful or harmful, in other words he's an untouchable.'

Switch sat back down at the bar and folded his wings behind him as he poured himself another double of scotch and turned to face everyone.

'I would help you in your task, but as one of the last remaining guardians I must remain vigilant to more predominant threats throughout the planes. That and my children constantly attempting to dispose of me and take Paradise for themselves.'

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:41 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

"It will be nice to have this untouchable's help. As an answer to what you just said," Embermoon turns to Marrivin, "My guess is that you do not spend much time with dreamons or you have spent no time at all. Dreamon's magic is natural, and takes no energy to use. It is very powerful and ancient magic, but each dreamon has a gaping weakness. Whatever element the dreamon is, it's counter-element is deadly. For the forest dreamons, fire dreamons are great enemies and deadly too.
"The Shadow dreamons produce anti-magic, which is not exactly as you describe it. It is not magic at all, but the complete opposite. Any magic around it, it slowly drains bit-by-bit. The more magic one contains, the easier it is to succumb to Anti-magic. Shapechangers, having such powerful magic, are highly affected by even the presence of any anti-magic. Unfortuenetly, even immortals are affected by anti-magic. It does not kill them, but slowly drains all power from them until they are but a living husk. It is best not to underestimate Anti-magic's power."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:08 pm 
Godsin Queen

When hearing EmberMoon's discription Mirravin's eyes grew wide, with suprise. She never thought a mortal would have that paticular power. Her suprise was quickly followed by curiousity. Questions began to swarm in her head, and fill her with excitment. But when she explained exactly what this anti-magic was she became a bit werry. She had hoped she wouldn't have to point her handycap out to anyone. She glared in frustration at the magic cap that ran down her left arm, and let out a sigh. This adventure wouldn't be quite as easy as she thought.

Useually My manna is limitless, but when I leave my own realm a certain someone makes sure I have a cap on my power to make sure I don't screw things up. Aparently, acording to them I'm too soft-hearted for my own good. Hmp, what does he know?

Mirravin told her and looked crossedly at the mark on her arm while displaying it to Ember. Most would have thought it was a tatoo.

The good news is I won't die if I'm drained. The bad news is I won't be much help as far as magic goes after that. The cap also keeps manna from coming back.

If one thing could be said about Mirravin, it was that she was brutely honest.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:29 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon nodded sympathetically.
"Well, some help is much better than no help. Are there any others that will be of assistance?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:53 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

'Redath is his name and I shall send word to him immediately to assist you with your troubles, I need only know were to send him and he shall be there in two days time.' Switch said as he pulled a small red gem from his jacket pocket and readied his message.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:45 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

"He can meet us here. I am going to take a bit gathering more people and getting supplies." Embermoon told switch

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:23 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Ryel had seen all this and stepped forward, "I, Ryel Jacques, will assist your nation in it's time of need. Being a DemonSpawn, I have high levels of magical potential that I rarely use, I have learned ways to transfer my energy to other living creatures."

There were in fact other advantages that he needn't tell the mortals of, as well as many disadvantages.

Then, stretching one of his wings, he said, "Do you have any more information that would be useful?" His blade arm started to tingle at the mere thought of blood and violence.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:22 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

"Not anything I can share in front of everyone. Once I gather enough allies, I will call a meeting in which I will tell all I can. Though, I thank you for joining." Embermoon scanned the room yet again.

((OOC: Should we make this adventure an entirely differant roleplay?))

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:01 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: that was the idea wasn't it?
besides you can't rightly take over the tavern.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: ok then
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:06 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

OOC: ok then. I'll open an OOC so you can post your characters. the ooc will be called "The Shapechanger Alliance: INFO"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:23 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: good, looking foward to it!

Ic: Mirravin watched as more people stood up and clamed they'd help in the struggle. It was amazing how many of these mortals wanted to risk their lives for a total stranger. This however, did not keep her ocupied for long.

who want another round of drinks on me?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:32 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jad eyed those volunteers with a mix of amusement and boredom, then his ears perked at the sound of Mirravin's voice.

"I dunno, does that include milk?" He grinned.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:09 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin giggle maniacly at the reqest for milk. After all, it wasn't exactly the first thing one asked for in a tavern. Although it did mean he'd more than likely have an intresting personality which attracted her to him like a hawk to a nest of mice. After seeing as much as she had, interesting people were in very short supply, and bordom was a very vast ocean in comparison.

milk you say? will that be chocolate, strawberry, or regular?

she asked, her eyes twinkled slightly as she glaced over in his direction.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:05 am 

Jade merely cocks an eyebrow at her merriment.

"Um...just regular please...I may be young, but Im not that young."

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:13 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravi giggled again, as if he were exteamly hilarious. with a small wave of her hand over the counter in frount of him a glass appeared and, a stream of milk seemed to fall into it fom out of nowhere.

there ya go.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:43 am 

Jad looks at the glass, shrugs, and then picks it up, drinking slowly. After a few swallows, he turns back to Mirravin.

"What is this quest you be talking about?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:23 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin couldn't help but to throw back her head and laugh at that one.
She gathered herself and franticly appolagized.

I'm sorry but your english is absalutly horrible! There are actuly two quests though. One from the dreamon and one from the prince Fyre sitting over there. I'm not too sketchy on the details but I'm pretty sure both involve killing stuff. Which just so happens to be one of my favorite passtimes.

Mirravin chattered playfuly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:52 am 

Jade blushed, and tried to hide beneath his cap.

"Jus' because I hail from...well...elsewhere, doesn't mean I like to be mocked about it. I have a feeling, Miss, that your own English is hardly, as we say, 'The King's own.'"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:22 pm 
Godsin Queen

Really you couldn't get offended by little old me. English isn't really my first language either, but I'm not afraid to joke about it. After all most of the laguages from where I'm from are ten times more complicated than english could ever be.

Mirravin giggled and made a silly face.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 59  Next