Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:18 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eternal Twilight
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 am 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah spun around, "Dang, does this mean i actually have to get to work now? I was having so much fun fighting my fellow vampires and saving the lives of careless being...now i actually have to work?"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:07 am 
Godsin Queen

Well then, I think we need to start hoping this unknown force is on our side then.to spite what he said Ivan was more worried over the possibillaty of Cleeishies really being there.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:41 pm 
Matrix Operator

IC: "Well, with our luck, do you really think that's so?" Jason asked. He suddenly pulled up short, then peered around a corner. "Two vampires guarding a door, a big one. I wonder what's in there..."

OCC: Dragonrider, see if you can bring your character in here, see if we can do some kind of final battle.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:35 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: I'll just plant myself in the room with dragonrider if that is ok with everyone. If not, just let me know, and I will change it.

IC: Arian sat in a dark corner of the room, watching the stranger. She had been trapped in this castle for months, maybe years. . .She had lost track a while back. She had tried to find a way out countless times, but something had always kept her in, led her back. Arian had so far avoided the creatures that called this place home. But now, it seemed as though one had finally found her. She quietly hid in the corner, watching him. . .it. . .It didn't smell human. Suddenly, there were voices, and the creatured replied to them. Arian grew uneasy. Maybe they would not come in. Maybe he would leave. Maybe he wouldn't find her. Maybe. . .

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:16 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Whatever will the characters do next, other than jumping into Ivans world...

IC: "Hello, whoever you are" Tobias said at the figure in the corner. Whatever it was, it wasn't a vampire, and from the fear coming from them, they weren't much of a threat. "Would you like to join the Terran Defence Organization? Lol. Anyway, we're trying to destroy this sunblock the Vamps have put in place, and chances are we'll be finished soon." He thought about what he'd said. "I mean, we'll finsih doing our job soon, not that we'll be finsihed off."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:42 am 
Godsin Queen

I'll take care of them, you just place the next bomb I mean crystal. If they arn't too much trouble maybe we'll even have time left over to do some investigating. Ivan wasn't so sure he could take on the larger one, but he hoped that maybe he could do the thing he did before that made the other vampire crumble into dust.

With that thought still in mind he sprung into action, his trench coat flowing like a cape behind him, and in one fluid motion he'd lodged soulus dead into the smaller one's skull. He quickly wrenched the dagger from the lifeless corps, and watched it drop into dust.

He grinned at the pile on the ground. He loved it when soulus actually worked the way it was supposed to. Now onto big and ugly, maybe he'd even get lucky with soulus twice. he thought to himself.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:33 am 
Solitary Serpent

He seemed to mean what he said, this thing that had spoken to Arian. But she wasn't sure she should trust him. She remained in the corner, crouched, ready to run if she needed to. Arian had no doubt that she could fight him, but she always tried to avoid confrontation.
"You're not a Terran. . .Are you really here to kill the vampires? Why should I believe that you won't do the same to me?" Arian's voice came across calm and confident.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:36 pm 
Cererean Princess

"Whether you should or shouldn't believe we are here to kill you depends on how you act," Tobias replied. "We're here to kill the vamps, but if you attack us, and we can't disable you by any other means, then of course we will kill you. If you attack innocent people, then of course we will kill you." He thought for a moment. "You said I'm not a Terran... do you know what I am, then?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:54 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Arian avoided the question. If she answered, it would just lead to more question. And she didn't want that. If she pretended to be just an average human, maybe he would simply overlook her.
"I'm not a killer. I've been trapped here longer than I can remember." Arian stod up and stepped forward from her corner. She stood tall and confident. Her voice never cracked although she still wasn't sure if she could trust this creature or not.
"If you really are here to destroy them, and you really do know the way out, take me with you."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:52 am 
Matrix Operator

Two high-powered rounds had slowed down the bigger one, allowing Jason to dodge the fight and begin working on the door. "I think I can open it," he said, sliding his knife between the doors and wiggling the bolt.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:13 pm 
Cererean Princess

"Okay. Just don't... give away our permission," Tobias replied to her request. "And when we get out, I want to know what I am."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"I can be quiet," Arian grinned at her own comment. "I heard others earlier. Where are they? Shouldn't you be helping them?" She didn't let on that she could her the distant sound of their battle, faint though it may be. She knew they were not too far away.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:28 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan nodded as Jason darted past, and reached for tear, and then he realized that he hadn't picked it up from before. "D@#$, well I guess we're doing this the hard way." he thought out loud. With a steady hand he charged after the larger vampire, and ran soulus across it's neck, splattering it's blood across his face. Which he stopped attacking just to wipe off.

Oddly enough the vampire patiently waited for him to finish this task before they resumed their battle.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:27 pm 
Matrix Operator

With a loud crack, the door popped open at the same time as Jason's knife's tip broke off. "Drat!" Turning back, he said, "Here, hold this for me," as he stuck the broken blade in the vampire's back before pushing the door the rest of the way open.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:32 am 
Cererean Princess

"Oh yeah, those". Tobias turned and started towards the others. "Well, let's see if we can bring htis to an end."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:33 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Arian quietly followed behind Tobias, barely making a sound. The sound of the fight grew closer, and the scent of blood reached her nostrils. The scent made her heart begin to race and her mouth water. It had been a while since she had had a good meal, and the scent only emphasized on her hunger. She breathed it in with relish and let out a heavy, shuddered breath.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:48 pm 
Cererean Princess

"Arian, if you can't handle this, stay here", Tobias said, sensing her hunger. "Like I said, I will kill you if I have to."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:46 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah slowly followed behind Tobais and the new twig of the group, staying silent for once in her life and just listening and watching, Such an odd little thing, but she certainly knows a thing or two.

As they neared the battle scene she heard Tobias' warning and slid up behind Arian, "You might want to listen to him," Her voice turned into a growl, "I hold no loyalties to who i am at the moment so i hold no qualms about killing you either and i'm faster than he is."

She glanced up at Tobias and smiled, "I just wanted to get my two cents in... Shall we continue now?"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:31 am 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: DragonRider, Arian never introduced herself. . .Tobias shouldn't know her name unless he can read minds.

IC: "Don't underestimate me, vampire," Arian growled back at Mariah. "I can take care of myself. Besides, how are you to trust anyone if all of you are so ready to kill each other?"
Arian checked herself, then said more calmly, "No need for violence. All I want is to get out of this hellhole."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:14 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan made the made the final blow by taking another swipe at the vampire's neck with soulus which lobbed his head completly off. It's big body fell to the floor with a ground shuddering thud.

Good that's done with. have you laid the next bomb yet?Ivan asked Jason over in the next room.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:38 pm 
Silver sorceress

"I'm not worried about you taking care of yourself my dear....I just dont trust you." She stepped back and grinned, "We dont have to trust each other really....it's kinda just like i dont want them to spear me and they dont want me to go for their throat. It's a mutual agreement with the same goal at the moment." She winked at Tobias, "I'm planning on sucking his blood the night after we get rid of this eternal darkness."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:16 am 
Matrix Operator

"Yes...." Jason's tone was strangely quiet. "Ivan, have you ever known a vampire to take prisoners?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:48 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan thought of this for a moment before answeringWell not the more hostil ones, but vampires who still hold the ability of thought will do anything that is benifcial to them. Hostages can be used for either bargaining cards, or a steady meal. Why, do you ask? Ivan wasn't so sure he wanted the answer.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:59 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Because our problems just got a whole lot harder." Jason pushed the door open, to reveal multiple cells, each with several decaying corpses chained to the wall. The two at the far end still held live occupants, men, women, and children. "There are now civilians to account for."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:16 pm 
Cererean Princess

"Arian, I don't know whether I can read minds. When I need to - note, not when I want to - I can mess around with time, so..." He turned to Mariah. "You've already sucked my blood, remember? I doesn't affect me."

Tobias motioned them to stop. "There's vampires ahead, in between us and Jason and Ivan. I'd say about 6, and they've recently fed."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next