Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:30 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:36 am 
Matrix Operator

"Same here," Janus replied, lifting his own glass.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:18 am 
Godsin Queen

Well I would toast with you as well but I haven't fixed myself a drink the whole time I've been here, and haven't a glass to join with you.Mirravin giggled at her own sillyness.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:36 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

kk ty falconer.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:53 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I replied to this question in PM already. Check your inbox.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

When Mirravin got a drink and was about to toast with janun a figure came thru the door. He had a black shredded cloak and his left arm was the only part of him with mgic stainless steel armor. his left arm was hevily decorated. The rest of his armor was black and ruined. He had a sword that was very nice. It looked like he liked dragons a lot. No one could see his face. The figure walked to the counter and sat right next to them. The figure said,"Give me a drink. So I could get going".
Everyone but Mirravin was not able to see his face. Everyone is wondering what this guy could be. One guy outside of the tavern said,"Is he an elf"?Another said, "No he must be a human or at least a half elf". Rumors about this figure started faster than they should. When Mirravin brought the drink to this figure she asked,"What is your name? I swear I seen you before." The figure only looked at Mirravin and said,"Alexander! But most call me Azrivel"Mirravin looked shocked like she seen a ghost and said,"Ok Azrivel. Could I ask you what is your bisness this time? You seem quite in a hurry to leave. be going so fast?” Azrivel said,"Dark biasness with an old friend.Were is Ex? I would like to talk to him.”
While Azrivel and Mirravin was talking another (giant/human) half-GH man came in and screamed to Azrivel, "I finally found you and you will pay for what you have done to my gang. Even if that means I kill your petty bartender!" The half-GH pulled out a crossbow and aimed it at Mirravin. Azrivel said,"This is your only warning Daylic! Leave with no harm done or join those you killed for fun." Daylic shot the crossbow and Azrivel put his left hand out to block the shot. The bolt exploded right on contact with the magic metal arm. Azrivel ran faster than the others could even put out there weapons and hit Daylic on the face. The hit was so hard that it put dalice outside from the middle of the room. Azrivel came out side to finish Daylic and all everyone could hear was screaming. Then dalice was thrown into the tavern. He was turned to gold. Azrivel came in and said,"I got nothing to do. Anyone wants a drink. Daylic is buying!

OOC: thank you for letting me use mirravin in azrivel's beginning pandora. It only make Azrivel's beginning better. :D
Also how do you guys like the arrival of Azrivel?? XD
Ps. the fight between Azrivel and Daylic was what I meant by bar fights. But still a good start :)

Last edited by Drakel on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:23 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: you're welcome :)

Ic:Mirravin eyed the golden statue now sitting in the bar. Don't you think that is a bit harsh? She asked while pulling her robes closer around herself. It always bothered her when people did things like that without a second thought. Manly because it reminded her of how Maryin often did the same when she wasn't around.

Her uneasy caused her to lose control of the spell she was currently commanding and once again mops and buckets were crashing into one another.

Ops! at this rate I'll be making more mess than cleaning. She giggled meekly and quickly sought to regain herself once more using the regained control to clean up the new mess made by her loss of concentration.

Now then, you asked about Ex? A lot of people have asked about him lately. He's been gone for quite a while. I'm starting to feel like a broken record the way I've had to explain it to everyone that comes by here recently. I can almost recite the information by heart and that is saying something. She giggled at her own sillyness, and absentmindedly tugged the hood of her robes further over her face as pure habit.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:41 am 
Matrix Operator

Janus lowered his hand, allowing the spell he had been about to cast dissipate. The stranger's transmutation spell had been effective, he noted, getting up to examine the statue. Resting his hand against it, he whispered, "Siere lessel," probing it for any signs of life.
FInding none, at least none that were readily detectable, he turned back to the bartender. "You need some help with that?" he asked, gesturing at the mops and buckets that threatened to go everywhere.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 am 
Godsin Queen

Oh, no, no I'm fine here. In fact I'm almost done mopping, and dusting. Next is the bar counter, tables, and the glasses. I'm thinking I'll be doing the glasses by hand.Mirravin mused playfully.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:10 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Watching how everyone panics over the Daylic. Azrivel said,"Don't worry about Daylic. He is nothing but gold inside out and the only think that isn't gold would be his heart." taking off Daylic's head of gold Azrivel said, "persides I warned him befor he tryed to kill you. you should be thanking me for saving you Mirravin. Don't you all like gold. You got plenty of it now. If you don't it douse not matter he would be a nice statue. Also if you all have a problem with the tavern right now I could help a lot. I use to own an inn be for Daylic and his old dead gang killed every one and burned it down.
Azrivel looked around for herbs and things to make his special ale. When he couldn't find what he needed he went outside and grabbed a bag from his horse. Then he walking into a bar and grabbed a cup. He put some normal ale into the cup and put all the ingredients from his bag. All the ingredients wher turned into a dust so it would be easy to ster. then he put some extremely heavy ale in till the cup was filled to the tip. He looked around and said,"sorry where are my manners. Any of you want some of my special ale. I use to call it dragon tear when I had my inn. I could teach you how to make it if you want."

OOC: I kinda thought it would be eassyer if I put Azrivel's storyline on and what happened to him and his inn. this would also help understand how Azrivel knows EX and Mirravin after I got pandoras purmision to put it on. but I will put what azrivel is like so we all have a better understanding of him :wink: .

About Azrivel.
Azrivel always considers he part dragon even though he was not bred by dragons. He is extremely greedy for gold, silver, copper, platinum, rare gems of all types, armor and weapons from those who have fallen by him. Mainly when you ask Azrivel a question for some reason he would do 2 things to answer. Azrivel would say either a poem or a saying(riddle) or he would answer your question with another question. He is strait forward with people when he talks and he foursome reason instantly knows how a person feels about him without using mental powers. Azrivel is skilled in extreme nature magic and illusions. Could turn others to whatever he thinks is right. Powerful and skilled on the blade than most could ever imagine. He has a magic metal left arm that replaced his real arm. Has 3 weapons on it and shoots (only when is right hand in on it) the 4 top blades and the one hidden blade. The elbow stabbing blade can't shoot but is useful in his backstabs. Always looks for easy fights. Such a calm and strange half elf. He could make weapons with grate skill. Immune to all 10 elements and learned how to manipulate them for his own advantage.
Fire, water, ice, earth, poison, air, light, darkness, Mined/ Dreams , Death.

He has two a major weaknesses.
1. When people talk about how his mother abandoned him to die ( when she really sacrificed herself to save him) he becomes 5x more powerful than a normal half elf should. This power all time stops and he gets a moment to chose whether he would fight a more powerful him( more like a demi god him) which could kill Azrivel if Azrivel is not carful. or casts destruction from all the elements near him to create major chaos and kill all within is sight rang (pretty dammed far) this chaos effects him in two ways. By putting him in a depression on how everyone died because of him. He even tried to kill himself because of such destruction. The chaos weakens him and makes him black out in a magic cage until he wakes up. Anything could happen to him when he is in this cage. He stays asleep in this cage for a really long time( 2 weeks – 3 months)
2. Azrivel thinks he is part dragon so he really attracted to all types of gold, silver, copper, platinum, all types of rare gems, armor and weapons putting him vulnerable to traps.
He had and still has a problem understanding humans, elves, and dwarfs and their nature on doing things. He also has a problem understanding what is truly right and truly wrong because he use to follow the laws of dragons.

Last edited by Drakel on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:46 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: we'll have to talk about that one part you want to do, until we come to an agreement.

ic:

Mirravin gave him an odd look though her hood.That's not exactly what I meant.... She started chewing on her lip while trying to think of a way to explain it to him. Her train of thought was broken however when he spoke again offering those in the tavern if they'd like to share his drink with him.

In response she looked down at the liquid and wrinkled her nose. No thank you. she declined politely.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:13 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: kk.

IC:no?Azrivel looked at Mirravin.you sure it is extremely good and hard to make, drink.Azrivel looked at Janus and asked you want some? I can always make some more. then he looked back at the head less gold Daylic statue and puts his drink on the table. Azrivel takes off the hands and puts both of the hands into a bag and smiles.

OOC: well I promised you all I will put azrivel's story on. so here it is! :)
I am just going to put my char's storyline (the story line is now in viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1694) so every one knows him a lil better :)thank you pandora for helping with my story line. :)

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:38 pm 
Godsin Queen

Um,I'm very sure, thank you.Mirravin replies again, and tries her best not to cringe as he takes off the hands of the man who'd been turned to gold. It didn't matter that he was only gold at that point. The fact that she remembered he was a living man moments before, and was now getting dismembered is what made her stomach turn. Finally she'd had enough.

Please don't do that, it's disscusting, especially here, where we might be having food at a later time. She spoke up holding her hand to her mouth.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at Mirravin confused. as though she was sick to see gold in the tavern. Then he realized what her feelings where about doing such things. He then looked down at the statue and said. ok I will not take anything else from him other than his crossbow. Azrivel took the crossbow and smiled again and laughed. Azrivel said, How could such a thing even work. It is more broken than the bolt that hit my hand. I'm even shocked it could fire at such speed. then Azrivel trys to give the crossbow to Mirravin and then asked, you want the crossbow as a trophy on how you lived from a giant and it?Azrivel takes the special ale and looks at Janus for an answer about his question about the ale.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:25 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin looked over the bow, and gave him a confused look. She didn't find it anywhere as near of a big deal as he did. It was just a giant, who'd shot a single arrow, and it had caused no harm to her. Although she was glad she didn't have to stop what she was doing to defend herself. She saw no reason to be flattered by this rather strange gift.

If I were to keep such things every time something attempted to threaten my life, the clutter would be too vast to put up with. I thank you for the offer though. Besides, his arm strength must have been very weak if he was reduced to arming himself with a crossbow. She pulled her robes apart just enough to let her armored hip peek though, where on it a finely polished fairy wood composite bow was snapped firmly to her belt.

After everyone got a small glimps of the weapon she quickly straightened her robes once more. Then she gave a small smile. It was rather sweet that you thought to protect me though.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:05 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at Mirravin and said,You taught me about how one good deed would make another.then Azrivel thought about the crossbow, the word clutter and said, Clutter? I would call this a trophy seeing I beat Daylic.Azrivel drank the last of his ale and smiled at Mirravin. can I have the crossbow back seeing you don't want it? I could remodel this crossbow and turn it into a long bow. wile Azrivel put the crossbow into his bag he said,Daylic use to have a battle ax until I beat him. I gave him a petty crossbow with one bolt to see what he would do. Instead of finding food for himself he chose to hunt me down.Azrivel looks at Janus and asked Mirravin, speaking about Daylic could you introduce me to you friends here So they could understand better about how we know each other? or at least tell me their names.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:31 am 
Matrix Operator

Janus held out his hand. "I am Janus, a... messenger. And you are?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:18 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

The hooded stranger takes his hood off. He was a 6, 7 half elf with blond hair with half silver and half black eyes.Azrivel looked like he was in his early 30s. The hood made him look taller. Azrivel said, Azrivel! I'm part dragon as you could see and I follow only 5 laws of nature. Azrivel looked at Mirravin and said,maybe later you could tell him my story and how we met each other.then Azrivel looked at his bag and grabbed it. he was looking for something and said,I almost forgot I kind of have a small gift for you Mirravin.Azrivel took out the head of Daylic, the hands, a deck of 50 cards that he and his family(the 2 dragons) use to play, 50 books, and 10 daggers, A long bow and then he pulled out the dust he used in his ale. Obviously, that bag was magic to hold all of that. Holding the dust Azrivel said, I thought you would like an old recipe of the dragons' tear ale. After all you did say it is nice to give gifts to old friends. Right? Azrivel put the dust onto the counter and forgot about all the other stuff.

Last edited by Drakel on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:22 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc:reading back, there too many people on here with dragon at the start of their name. You people are going to forever keep me confused at this rate, lol! Also went back and realized there was no double posting just double dragon names, and they both have the same avatar....
<_< sorry about that must have had to be half asleep.

Ic:

Ah yes maybe a trophy for you, maybe not for others. It's all in the eye of the beholder. One must be sure to always remember that when dealing with material things. Mirravin answered kindly as she handed the crossbow over, and he relayed the story behind it.

You can't expect a creature with such a small mind to comprehend forgiveness. He'd more than likely made up his mind long before hand. There was nothing you could do to change it. I think you knew that before you gave it to the creature. Hardly an appealing choice for a play thing if you ask me. Mirravin mused as she pulled a clean bar towel from under the counter and started cleaning the counter. She was finally done mopping dusting, and the supplies she'd been using were now gone. Where they went is still unsure due to how fast they vanished.

Then Azrivel proceeded to ask for a more proper introduction.

Oh! Well I wouldn't be much of a teacher if I let my own manners be tossed aside. Everyone, this is Azrivel, he was a former student of mine back when I'd first ventured into this realm. That's been over a 100 years ago, I'd just assumed he died of old age like quite a few of the others had. I do appolagize for that assumption. Only, the mortals here don't seem to last for very long. Oh, but any who, There's Drans, Rive, Cresent, and Janus whom has already introduced himself. The rest of this crowd you see aren't really there. They are just spell markers for people who used to come a lot.Mirravin took to explaining, and introducing everyone while hopping she hadn't left anyone out.

Then Azrivel presents her with the gift. Um, yes that is true, however I have nothing to properly gift you in return. Mirravin admitted.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:36 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at Mirravin and asked, you where suppose to give something back?then Azrivel thought lonely and said, douse not matter I suppose everyone here would like some special ale.Azrivel thought for a little and said, I guess I should stay one night over here.Azrivel puts a diamond out of his bag. The diamond is bigger than both his hands put together. Azrivel put the diamond on the counter. Not understanding the cost of money well, he asked, will this cover my stay here?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:54 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin eyed the diamond for a second, not sure exactly what to make of it at first. Then after a while realization stuck her as to what he really was meaning to do with it.

Um, do you have any local currency on you? I don't think that's going to fit in the register. Nor is it small enough for me to have enough here to give you your change back for just one night. At any rate are you sure you want to spend the night? It's been centuries since anyone has stepped foot up stairs. Mirravin answered him while eying the worn out flight of stair in the very back. That look as if they threatened to fall apart at any given moment.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:06 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at the stairs and said If I repair the stairs I can get a room right? Azrivel controlled the tree next to the tavern. The tree put a small hole in the wall and grew to cover and eventually consume the stairs and then Azrivel burned the tree. After that he controlled the water near to put out the fire. When Azrivel was done he made the stairs better than ever. The stairs had grate decorations. The stairs even had a stair ramp with vines that grew flowers on it. Azrivel looked at Mirravin and said, The stairs are alive from the tree so don't forget to trim it.Azrivel then thought about what Mirravin said about the diamond so Azrivel took the diamond back and pulled out a small sack of coins out of his bag and said,This should cover for my room.Azrivel was walked upstairs.

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:36 pm 
Cererean Princess

"Oh, hello Azrivel" Cresent said, looking up from the table. "Forgot to say hi. Haven't seen you in a while, not since that incident with the tree."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:09 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel stopped right when Cresent intoduced himself. Puzzled Azrivel looked at Crestnt and siad, hello Cresent. Have we met befor. I don't remember you at all mabe if you explained the tree incident a bit I would remember better. then Azrivel walked down the stiars and sat down across from Cresent to understand what Cresent was talking about.

OOC: I made a new topic so I don't have to explane everything about azrivel in one lil post but insted in a huge story line that ends whith him going into the tavern. It is called Azrivel's Travels = viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1694 !

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 pm 
Matrix Operator

Terrific. Unstructured magic. Janus had seen what happened when too much magic was used in one spot, and it wasn't pretty. "I would be careful about casting spells like that," he said quietly. A few murmured words and his eyes changed color to solid blue as he glanced around at the fabric of reality surrounding them. Twisted and maimed by spells, it would eventually restore itself, but not if these people just kept using magic all willy-nilly.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked straight at Janus and said,Spells are for those who must speak words to control and create things. I do use magic but in a different way to where I control everything thru its energy and power of the things around me. This energy is called Forbida and is easy to control but takes a lot of your own energy from you. Spells could make you create things at any given moment and is hard to control but takes very little of the same energy which is also called manna. While Forbida could only manipulate everything that is already in existence. Spells take longer because you must say the words wile Forbida you could control everything thru your mind slowly. Spells are easy to learn thru scrolls and books. Forbida you could only learn thru your mind which is extremely hard. Your spells could create fire balls or create a stone chair out of nothing wile I must have a source to do the same things with Forbida. I could move, grow, shrink, bend, shape, transform, and so on. to create and control things. Spells you could create and do what I could. Things you do with Spells are sadly temporary, while manipulating things with Forbida will stay forever. Forbida is a very ancient magic which gets its name because it is so powerful and hard to learn that it is almost forgotten and very rare for someone to fully know how to control it perfectly. Some would even call it forbidden and sacred to even try to understand it. Maybe I could teach you about it sometime Tomorrow . It is hard to do but yet extreamly worth it in the end.
Then Azrivel looked back at the stairs he remade and then looked back to Janus. True. If I was not careful I could made an angrily tree. Azrivel said wile laughing. Then Azrivel controlled a cup (because of wind manipulation) and filled it with water while still sitting, when the floating cup reached Azrivel.
Azrivel then drank and said well I got to get me some sleep. good night everyone. Azrivel looked at Cresent and said, we will talk more in the morning. Then Azrivel walked the up the stairs.

Last edited by Drakel on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:01 am, edited 6 times in total.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 59  Next