Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:25 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 am 
Matrix Operator

Oh, gods, Janus groaned inwardly, Another one of those Forbida believers. He'd met three before, two of which had been trying to kill him and another who was just a kid. He turned to the bartender. "I'd like a room as well," he said, mentally running through the list of spells he knew, looking for one that would remove the life enchantment on the stairs.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:04 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel reached the top floor. He walks down a hallway and sees a perfect wall. Azrivel controls 25 stones and reshapes them. Then makes them hit the Wall so hard that the stones went thru the wall. Downstairs everyone could only hear the stones hitting the wall. The stones wher halfway thru the wall and Azrivel was making a portal so he could go in his room. Azrivel had to make three groups of stones to make this portal. small stones, big stones, and decorates; Azrivel put the stones like an outline of a French door. Everyone down stairs wondered what could Azrivel be doing up there. All they could hear was the banging on the walls. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM then all sound ended after the third bang. Everyone only heard three bangs and didn't know what they wher. After that Azrivel had gold dust an controlled it to have writing on the rest of the wood wall in the middle of the stones. The writing is read,Azval holonus de vanloc sesvel letomis hik el rosh metha morlica disenda forbana ilsista de NAME witch if is magic words that begins the portal spell. Right under it asks for a signature from someone so the portal only opens and closes for them. Azrivel signed his name and opened his portal to his home (no one other than Azrivel's dragon parents ever seen or knew about Azrivel's home) .Azrivel walks into the portal into his home, goes straight to his bed room and tries to sleep.

OOC:Portals look like an accurate painted picture of a place in the middle of the stones until the portal closes, then just looks like a written spell with a not removable signature under it.

Also you guys don't know what the three extreamly loud banging is. all you know is that Azrivel is upstairs and there are three bangs.

PS. HAPPY HALLOWEEN :D even though I don't celebrate Halloween I feel like it is important to at least say happy Halloween because it wouldn’t feel right if i didn't. ( you know when you go into a B-day party and not congratulate the B-day person. Well I feel that way if I don't say happy Halloween to peaple that celebrate it. Guilt.)

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:58 am 
Matrix Operator

The flash of a portal spell echoed through the minds of all magic users present. Janus straightened, swearing softly under his breath. That fool! Transmutation, life force manipulation, and portal travel this close together? "He'll bring down the building," the mage unconsciously whispered to himself. Standing he began walking towards the stairwell. "I feel like the magic janitor."

OCC: Happy Halloween. :)

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:48 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: falconer plz don't destroy Azrivel's portal or Azrivel will not be able to come back agin. kk? you could close it but just don't destroy it :)

IC: Wile Janus was going to up to close Azrivel's portal, Azrivel thought about Janus not understanding what Forbida could be so Azrivel went down the stairs in his room. When Azrivel reached the library Azrivel grabbed a book that Adrithie himself wrote to teach about all the magics’ in the world and what they would do. When Azrivel got the book he went to Janus and said,I was wondering if you didn't understand about Forbida so I decided that you could read this book for tonight. It talks about all the magics’ and what they do and are made for. Promise you will read it tonight, and trust me the book is very acurate becouse it was made by the creator of all magics'. Also forgot to mention that Forbida will not affect any other magic type because Forbida douse not leave a magic trail like other spells. Forbida could only use magic to move, grow, shrink, bend, shape, transform, and things like that, And after you use Forbida it will leave the thing you manipulated the way you wanted permanently until you use Forbida on that item again.Azrivel handed Janus the book with a smile that Janus would be intrested in it. Azrivel looked at the book with worry that it could get ruined. looking back at Janus Azrivel siad,Be extreamly carefull with this book I can't replace it at all becouse this is the only copy Adrithie ever made. plz give it back to me in the morning as the same condition it is now. ok?

The book talks about six difrent typs of magics and what they do. There are six chapters in this book. The book was even sighned by The titan Adrithie.

Spells
Spells is the most used magic of all because it takes lot control and a little bit of energy called Manna. You could create and control things. You could do everything that the other magics do and more with spells. You must say magic words to use a spell and have concentration to do spell. Mainly spells are used as a faster way to fight. Spells is the most easy to learn, unlike all the other magic types. Spells could create fireballs out of nothing or create a stone wall fall from the sky. Spells could create, steal, turn, manipulate, reshape, summon, control, and so much more by just saying the right words. All spells are temporary unlike most of the other magics.
preferred by everything that knows how to use magic

Forbida
Forbida is a very rare, ancient and almost forgotten magic. It uses the same energy that spells use. Forbida is a magic mainly used to manipulate everything around that is already in existence. Forbida is permanent (unless it is moved again by Forbida) and douse not leave a magic trail like spells. Unlike spells, Forbida can’t create anything but can move, grow, shrink, bend, shape, transform, and things like that. Everything Forbida manipulates must have a source (unless it is air. You could only grow shrink bend and move air, you cannot transform air into anything but wind). Forbida could only be controlled thru thee mined so saying magic words are useless. Unlike spells which could be learned thru scrolls and books Forbida could only be learned thru the mined. Seeing Forbida stops using magic when it is done manipulating something it will not be affected by any type of spell.

Necromancy
The most vile of magics. Necromancy is to raise the dead and control them. Mainly you are destroying a soul of another for your own gain. This magic could steal your enemy’s life force, create undead minions, soul feast (where your minions eat the souls of another living being). This magic steals your life force each time you use a spell making you weaker but yet more powerful to kill others.

Demonomancy
This magic is to Summon and control demons. It could only be used by those who where once possessed by a demon and have full control of this demon. This magic is extremely chaotic and is almost unstable to control. Only the most experienced of people could control a demon and still become sane. Demons will not follow your bidding unless you do the, a favor in returned for their undying loyalty. This type of control magic could summon your demon, destroy your foes, and feed your foes souls to your demon. This magic always consumes your magic energy because you must feed your demon daily with it.

Exteloc
The magic which could only be used to stop time and space and put those into a void called Exodus. This magic could only be used by gods, Titans and their children. Mainly to bend the fabric of reality from one world to another, this type of magic will take extreme power and could break the laws of physics.

Spiritmancy
This type of magic is to talk and master the spirits of nature (titans’ children). The more you are one with the elements and nature the more powerful you could become. This type of magic is not really magic at all but asking to use the spirits of natures for help mentally.

Divine magic
Could heal the wounded and lift the undead’s souls to the afterlife (heaven). It is also used to bend yellow light as an attack (smite). This type of magic uses only spiritual energy which means the more you believe you are doing the right thing and the more you are religious, the more power this type of magic has.
Preferred to priests, knights, paladins, vampire hunters and things like that

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:16 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: He won't. I know the full rules about character interference.

IC: Janus set the book aside without even looking at it. "You don't understand. This-" He gestured at the book. "This is not the whole story. What you call Forbida is no different from spells. The druids call it "Mysta Immateria", the dragons call it the "Natural Realm Energy", and humans call it "magic". Forbida, as you know it, taps into the fabric of reality to alter it, just like spells. Too much alteration, and reality gets twisted to the breaking point. You have to stop using magic as if there were no consequences. There are always consequences."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:23 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looks at Janus and Azrivel's smile turned to a frown. Azrivel said there are differences in all types of magic just read the book of the first creator of all magic and you will understand the laws and rules of it, and...Adrithie said mentally to Azrivel,THAT MORTAL KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE MAGICS'. I WROTE THAT BOOK SO THE FIRST THREE COULD UNDERSTAND BUT THIS FOOL KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE SIX BASIC TYPES OF MAGIC! I made all the magics' and the first three creatures to be made. I hope some time soon I would be able to tell him in his face what forbida really is. Then if he refuses such thought I will kill him and send his soul to hell wher it belongs.Azrivel mumbled silently, Shut up Adrithie. I know that he douse not understand so leave me alone right now or by god I will fined a way to kill you.Azrivel stopped and his eyes open wide understanding that Janus might understand better thru example and said, come with me to my home I have to show you something Azrivel grabbed the book and walked upstairs hoping Janus would follow. Knowing Janus does not understand the differences about the two types of magics because the book of all magics' just grew from one page to be about 200 pages. Talking about alteration, magic and Natural Realm Energy. Mystic Immaterial was considered the same as alteration. Then Azrivel screamed, DON'T ADD ANY MORE SUBJECTS TO THE BOOK. Azrivel was scared about Janus talking about extra types of magics' Azrivel said, you just made it grew. Now it has a reason to grow just to solve your subjects about magics that you want to know. Please be very careful when you talk about magic or you will over load this book and we all die. then the book grew three times bigger and Azrivel was horrified to see this. Azrivel said,we got to get this book to my house NOW. Obviously the book is growing 10-20 pages a second and Growing about 3x bigger per 30 seconds.

OOC: NO offence falconer. Imagine Adrithie a powerful extremely evil char that could only talk to Azrivel mentally and only able to talk to others when he is out and fighting Azrivel. so it is nothing personal to you just makes the story look more like Azrivel is both good evil and confused. There will be times when Adrithie tricks Azrivel but mainly Azrivel has his own view of things.
again nothing personal just makes a good storyline. Ok?

Last edited by Drakel on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:51 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

acsedently posted the same thing 2x plz delete this post :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:17 pm 
Matrix Operator

"You know what?" Janus said to no one in particular. "I have given up on ever understanding what in Sam Hill is going on." Picking up the book, he flipped it open and leafed through rapidly. "This makes no sense. In order to use this incantation-" he indicated one page- "the user would have to have near-absolute control of three different forms of telepathy. Where did you get this?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin had finally managed to get the register open after tugging at it for a while to place the money they'd all given for rooms inside it. It had been a tradition from the begening that everyone's first three drinks were free,and since no one seemed to get past their first drink no one ever paid for them.
Perhaps that was how Ex had wanted it from the get go. He never was one for money unless he could get it from a job, or for some kind of hired work. Even then He enjoyed his pay in weapons even more so.
She smiled fondly remembering back on those times with her old friend, and his jokes about how she looked like she was pulling things out of her arse whenever she cast spells.

Then Mirravin heard the men up stairs fussing over magic, and shook her head with a small bemused smirk on her face.

Silly mortals.she whispered to herself.

At the same time it made her remember back to when she was teaching Queen Adzandra the basic rules of magic so long ago, of course back then she was a princess running for her life, and finding times to teach her were difficult. So most of their lessons had all been on the move.

*flashback*

"Really? well then, first you have to know what the first the basic branches of magic, that are the bases for all other forms and styles you will ever come across. To understand how all of them work though, you must first remember that in order to create anything even movement, you must first use something of equal value to aquire it. Most mages and other things use pure energy to make this equality, and that's what most people call magic. However there those who choose to use the bodies and spirits of others to achive this equality, and you should not mistake their sick way of doing things as magic." Mirravin informed Adzandra warmly, it had been a while since she'd had a student who was so willing to learn. The feeling it gave her warmed her already cheery heart even more.

"so wait, what are these three main roots of magic exactly?" Adzandra asked impatiently while following behind Mirravin.

"I was just getting to that. First is the most dangerous but must commonly used form. It is the use of spell casting though using the natural energies that already reside in one's self. It is especially dangerous for humans to use magic in this way as they only have one kind of energy, and that is their very own life force. So in knowing that, never rely on a human to cast spells for you, it's a crule thing to make someone harm themselves when you are perfectly able to prevent it.

the next one is fairly simple to understand. It's the use of raw energy simply floating in the air. Every world of every realm has energy that flows around that can be harnessed for your own use. However it's not quite as reliable do to the fact that there are many places that have much less energy than others. Meaning it will sometimes take more work and energy to pull the magic from the air to use than to do whatever it is you were trying to accomplish in the first place depending on where you are located at the time.

The last is just as simple to grasp as the first kind. It's the use of energy that resides in your surroundings. You can drain the energy of an object to use it for magic, or you can use the magic in it and around it to bend it to your will. Necromancy does just this. Necromancers use the left over energy from the dead to bring them back to life, and control them. However necromancy is frowned upon, and often the magic used grows a mind of it's own and will turn on it's master. It's the price of doing the dead such a dishonor.

Those who control the elements also use this technique. They use the natural energies found in things like plants, fire, the earth, water, wind, ice, and so on to bend them to their will. Of course they must also use a bit of raw energy or their own energy to produce the element to begin with if it is not already readily avalible to them. those who manipulate fire have the easiest time as there are so many mundane ways to create fire to work with, and water users often keep containers of water with them for that reason.

This technique is also the bases of alchemy as well." Mirravin tried her best to explain.

"Oh, I hope I'll be able to remember all that." Adzandra proclaimed still very gittery with the though of learning about magic.
Mirravin couldn't help but to laugh at her innocents.

"Heh, well there will be time to learn this and more. I have not began to teach you in depth yet. So be prepaired for a lot of cramming." She answered her.

Adzandra nodded back at her, her face had a look of such seriousness that Mirravin had not seen in her, but would see it much more in the times to come.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

As Janus was reading Adrithie's book,it started to bleed a river and start shooting small fire balls everywere. the book started to grow 100 pages a sec and grow 10x its sive every 30 seconeds. Azrivel took the book screaming If you all want to live help me fix this book. I will Explaine after I fix it. Now HELP.also don't use magic on it or this whole place goes down becouse of the book. wile Azrivel was runing upstairs Adrithel was mentaly talking to Azrivel, saying, What is magic made of, how mainy peaple could use magic at once, name everyone using magic at this moment. Adrethie keped asking questions to the book until there was nothing to ask. Isn't this fun. I will kill you and your friends at the same time. pesides you should not even be touching my book. said Adrithie wile laghing.Azrivel finoly screamed,SHUT UP ADRITHIE! The book reconizez Adritheie's presence and understands mentaly what Adritheie is saying.
Azrivel could only hope if his friends are following him to save thier lives.

OCC: Plz help Azrivel stableize the book. I was thinking of halloween and the book was an insane detail I thought of.

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:26 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Right at that moment the door to the tavern opens and no one appears to be there. Then a few seconds later it seems to close of its own accord and a voice says, "get me a bottle of sheeps blood swirled through the darkest of shadows and then mixed with the bent reality left over by the cleaning spell that was just finished." A shadow then seemed to climb up the wall and onto the second floor.

"Well isn't this kind of pathetic," the voice stated when it came across the two men trying to get the book through the portal, "if you are trying to save lives then a slight reality bend is of no concern." Stepping in to his material form the cloaked stranger muttered some words lifted his scaley arms and then took alot of the book's weight off of their hands.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:02 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at the stranger and said thank you for your help now we got to put the book into the portal. After that you to literately sit on the book and make sure it douse not open until I grab the right scroll from my library. Hope you like my home.Adrithie then looked at the stranger mentally said to Azrivel,I don't trust this stranger. he might even open the book inside your own home and leave. puzzled Azrivel said silently to himself,good that means I could trust him. wile the three of them walk thru the portal Azrivel went to his library on the other side of his room. Azrivel grabbed the scroll and inside it was a dagger used to cut spirits. When Azrivel opened the scroll he said to them, ok here is what you must do. Stranger I need you to hold this book down wile Janus puts the scroll on the book. after that I will give Janus a dagger. After that we need to poor pure magic blood on the scroll to calm the book down. then Azrivel put up his left arm and said,make it painless and be careful. Stabbing this arm could make my magic out of control and either do one of two things. Make an explosion on my face or free a titan that wants to rid the world from everything but dragons. EVEN GODS! but most likely it will just explode on my face. Azrivel put his arm on the scroll and hoped for the best.

OOC: It is going to explode in Azrivel’s face lol
the sad thing is, is that everyone knows it is going to explode in Azrivel’s face without a doubt
Also stabbing Azrivel's hand will not even scrach the book. Dagger is way to small.

Quote:
Right at that moment the door to the tavern opens and no one appears to be there. Then a few seconds later it seems to close of its own accord and a voice says, "get me a bottle of sheeps blood swirled through the darkest of shadows and then mixed with the bent reality left over by the cleaning spell that was just finished." A shadow then seemed to climb up the wall and onto the second floor.

ps. that was LOL dragonmaster.

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:12 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin had been so deep in thought she hadn't heard the odd request,nor did she feel the mass amount of power growing up stairs. Until it had become to large to ignore that is. Then just out of curiosity she went up stairs with the others to find them trying to lift an outlandishly large book that was continually growing. She'd seen such a thing once before, and she wasn't exactly fond of it. She rolled her eyes at it and took a moment to think on whether she should help them fix this mess.

Maybe I should leave you to your fate... She growled angrily, and started to turn away from them. Of course she didn't mean to sound so harsh. It wasn't in her nature, but she couldn't help but want to say something that would make them sweat a little more than they already were. They really didn't seem to want her help at any rate because they started going into the portal without speaking to her. At seeing this she stomped back down stairs with the intent of not talking to any of them for the rest of the day as some kind of strange punishment for muddling in things they shouldn't.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I am sorry you feel left out Pandora :( when falconer's char stabs Azrivel I will make it to were Azrivel comes out and invites you to his nicely decorated yet Extremely magic filled home.(of coerce after Azrivel wakes up after his face explodes) your char might like it there. :) you can also just come into azrivel's home out of cureosity. I will not mined :)

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:25 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: who said i felt left out?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:28 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: reading your last post I thought you felt left out. it kinda looked that way to me. than agin my lil bro and sis are showing off their candy :( lol

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:12 am 
Matrix Operator

Janus, realizing the book was about to do something, did the only thing he could think of. Raising both hands, he created an inverted protective field around the book and tied the field's energy requirement to the book itself, which would hopefully contain the brunt of the blast without sapping all of his strength.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:38 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel then said,DO IT NOW OR WE ALL DIE IN MY HOME! Janus then grabbed the dagger and stabbed Azrivel in the middle of the hand. After Janus stabbed Azrivel’s hand Adrithie said with pain and disappointment, OW. Why did you have to do that? My precious book was perfect and now it is ruined. It was about to kill every one in this room to. Blue and gold blood started to drain on the book. Instantly the book became smaller and stopped everything it was doing. Azrivel looked in amazement and said, wow. I did not expect this to run so...
right before Azrivel could finish his statement an explosion out of nowhere hit Azrivel’s face and pushed everyone back to the other side of the room. Azrivel was pushed out the portal and down the stairs. Bleeding almost everywhere there wher no burn marks on Azrivel. (The explosion was nothing but pure energy)The cuts came frome the newly made stairs.

Imagine what would have happened if Azrivel did not fix the stairs.

OOC: Falconer, Dragonmaster you guys are fine. the blast douse not knock you out but it did push you and knocked out Azrivel(becouse he fell down the stairs.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:25 am 
Cererean Princess

"Magic." Cresent snorted in disgust. "If you had any sense, you'd refrain from using it except in the direst circumstances. I've seen many a world end because of some foolish practicioner who didn't know when to stop," he said. "It isn't so bad when someone uses their own energy, because they tend to kill themselves before destroying more than a few buildings, but when they use then raw energy of creation...." he stopped for a moment. Getting up, he drew a battered old dagger from his pocket. "This dagger let's me find pre-existing tunnels between the owlrds, saving me the risk of having to make them. You wanna know why it's this battered, when I could just say a speel and repair it? Because that would be too dangerous. I can't repair it manually either, because of the amount of magic it contains itself."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 am 
Godsin Queen

He can't hear you cresent, he's gone and knocked himself unconsious.Mirravin grumbled as she made her way over to Azrivel. The she carefully used a bit of her own magic to heal his wounds from falling.

It's only dangerous because you mortals don't know how to replace the energy you take in the first place to cast spells, and if you are finding rifts though realms so easily you should be trying to close them. every hole you find is a wound in the fabric of time and space, and you should remember to treat it as such.Mirravin went on while wondering to herself if it would be a good thing to move the unconsious man out of the middle of the floor.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:48 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel was out for a two hours and then he seen Janus, the stranger and Cresent. Azrivel then said to them,you guys left my home clean right? looking at Mirravin Azrivel said, could I get some dragon's tear ale Mirravin? I would really like some and it heals minor wounds. Azrivel then got up and said, I will clean the blood from the book after my drinkAzrivel then coughed out some blood and looked at Janus. Next time when I give you a book please don't talk about other things said Azrivel laughing about what just happened. Then Adrithie said,You finally got up. Everyone has bin talking all about you thinking that you are a danger and they might kill you
Azrivel then looked at everyone and said softly to himself, that is a lie and you know it Adrithie. These are my friends and they will not harm me Adrithie said back to Azrivel,ok fine but when they kill you in your sleep you will fined out that I am right all along, and when you do, you will regret you ever met any of these people. Especially Mirravin Taking Adrithie's words in thought Azrivel looked strangely at everyone and asked Mirravin out of confusion, If I was a danger you wouldn’t kill me, Right? looking strait on the blood stained ground

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:02 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: you don't have any wounds Mirravin healed then while he was still unconcious.

Ic:
It is my obligation to protect all mortals from harm reguardless of the situation. Even if they do have a.......Mirravin paused and looked down at his cursed hand. She'd noticed the demonic aura coming from it the moment he'd walked though the door. Then after a while she'd reconized the owner of the aura as well. Needless to say the two of them had never gotten along.

An arse for a hand. she finished while glaring at his hand as though she were attempting to glare at the man inside it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:16 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Wile Mirravin was staring at the arm it flashed and a mental image went strait to Mirravin. It was Adrithie who wanted to Mirravin to see him. Adrithie spoke to Mirravin and said, Ah A childe how wonderful. Obviously they must have bin talking about their creator. I hope they know that when I get free they will be imprisoned and suffer as I did. tho I will say Azrivel was right about one thing. I created all the magics and wrote the book that Azrivel fixed. so he realy knows alot about magics and their uses. He just douse not have the ardasity to use them all. so he only uses Forbida. the first magic I made and A magic that will not leave a magic trail. Oh but I gess you already knew that his magic will not afect time and space becouse how could you change things that was fortold befor you called destany. Adrithie looked at Mirravin with his eyes made of fire and an evil feeling went down Azrivel's and Mirravin's spine and Adrithie said, but tell me before I let you go. How far will you go in a fight to keep me from killing every one in this pathetic universe. The only way to stop me is to kill Azrivel and you know it. See you later and don't forget He could die just like everything else in this universe.

After the talk between Adrithie and Mirravin Azrivel snapped Mirravin and said, you seen hem just now didn't you? What did he tell you? mentally Adrithie said to azrivel, It is nothing of your concern so but out before I talk about your pathetic mother.
Ignoring Adrithie Azrivel repeated his question to Mirravin.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:35 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin didn't hear Azrivel speak at first. She was still carrying on the conversation with Adrithie directly. She ignored the first thing Adrithie told her, he was obviously insane if he thought he'd been the one to create magic. He didn't even seem to understand the real nature of it himself.

You're bluffing. Only a fool would seek to destroy a realm. You and I both know taking out one realm will cause the others to fall as well. Leaving you with no place to run to once it's all said and done. Your plan would involve your own death sentence. You haven't the guts to die. She snapped at him though thoughts.

then she finally heard Azrivel speak. you shouldn't worry yourself over it. I care nothing for his petty, empty threats.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:50 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked supersized and said,Don't take his threats likely for he was the creator of you and me. We need to get stronger because I know he wants to kill you now and if you think he is bad then just wait until he gets free. he is a titan and he has no weakness I know of. We block him mentally but in the end he will always win. Adrithie then said to Azrivel, She is stubborn isn't she I bet pretty soon she will give out the surprise. Call me a lira even though I was telling the truth. Next time I will put the curse on her . Azrivel then screamed at the top of his lungs,SHUT UP OR I SWERE I WILL KILL YOU! looking at how everyone is staring. Azrivel explained everything to them all. Adrithie being a cursed titan wanting freedom. about Azrivel’s mother. About how Azrivel’s destiny was to die and possibly end the universe so Adrithie could remake it perfectly. How Azrivel was the cause of thousands of deaths on accident, everything that azrivel knew he explained and it was a story that touched and yet put fear down everyone. Last thing azrivel said was,so you all could understand I am death at first hand. I am doom at its worst. I am evil without even trying. I could only be stopped if I die. Then Azrivel started to tear because of his story. Then Azrivel took out his sword and stabed the floor so the sword could stand and said,It is ok if you guys make the choice, I will understand. then Azrivel went strait to his library reading a gold book Adrithie gave him called book of heavon ( makes azrivel sees how the dead are doing in heavon. mainly his parents)

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 59  Next