Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:23 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:12 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc:Mirravin was created by her husband young master Maryin the son of Inne who is more well known as the angel of lies or the devil. In her story line everything was created by a being call Grand master Maryin. who is young Maryin's grandfather. It is rumored that the young master Maryin is actually the reincarnation of the old one because after the young master Maryin was born the elder one vanished.
Mirravin isn't being stubbern she's being truthful, our story lines just clash a bit.

Ic:
He did not create me, nor did he create my master. He has been in captivity so long he has obviously gone mad. He doesn't have the power to destroy anything as vast as a realm, and would be a fool to do so even if he could. He poses no real threat to me. Mirravin growled angrily. Egocentric gods made her sick to her stomach.

Then to Adrithie, you do realize I can here you. You don't mask your thoughts very well at all.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: yes i know that I just think it goes well with Adrithie's personality of evil and hate.

IC: Adrithie then said,good. I want you to hear me that means you are mentally cursed and there is no cure. now lets see what memories I could fined and lets see all your weaknesses. oh look you use to have a kitten HAHAHAH...
Azrivel then grabbed his sword and said,That is it Adrithie now it is time for an a :swear: kicking Adrithie then said to both azrivel and Mirravin,what could you possibly do about me. I am stronger and faster than you both. their is nothing you could do about it. azrivel then found a way to free Adrithie and fight him to kill him. then Adrithie said,aww now you know I can be free and now I am begging you free me now. FREE ME SO YOU COULD KILL ME! Hahaha.. before Azrivel tried and beat Adrithie Azrivel done second thoughts and said, I will not free you now. I hope you stay in your prison forever until death finally comes to you. Shocked Adrithie said,I guess you are weaker than I thought ignoring Adrithie Azrivel said, Who want some dragons' tear ale. ALL ON ME Azrivel knew that Adrithie was not worth it. Azrivel also knew what Azrivel’s destiny is and that no1 could change it. All Azrivel could do right now is enjoy life he has now because It will end someday,Just not today.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:32 pm 
Cererean Princess

"Oh dear. Not another upstart, going on about how they created eveything." Cresent groaned. "Sure, they may have created a few worlds of their own, but the main backbone has existed for... how long was it now? Certainly before I was created by my predeccessor, and that was several millenia ago. And he remembers it existing before he was created."

Turning to Mirravin, he said "I use the backbone for travel. You've never heard of it? It's what ties everything together, and prevents everything from collapsing back into the void. It grows every so often, when someone creates a world, and my job is to ensure that people don't destroy everthing in their foolishness. I've failed quite a few worlds, but at least they we're isolated incidents and didn't destroy the entire backbone."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:43 pm 
Godsin Queen

Please,just admit it. You've lost your touch old man. I'm not cursed, you no longer have the power to mask your thoughts in the first place. Anyone here with any kind of real magical talent can more than likely hear you speak. Mirravin started then what he said really sunk in.

wow, you really have lost your mind. You believe you can read my mind....and what's this nonsense about cats? please don't demean yourself any more it's rather sad.

then to the rest of the group.I wouldn't pay any heed to that poor lost soul. I feel sorry for this poor boy who must carry him around with him. However it is not my place to tamper with such things.

Then she turned to Cresent personally.

I don't think I've ever heard it called that before, but yes I do know what you mean. Were I come from it is called the chain of realms. You do realize such travel is considered forbidden. I am rather surprised to see that you have survived such travel with out the forces that surround it tearing you apart.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:56 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at Cresent and said,I only know when Adrithie was imprisoned. he mainly only talks about his prison problems. I don't really know when he made everything, but fifty years after him being imprisoned the god's left him to die in it. he trusted them and when they realized that if they freed him he would be their master and enslave than as his minions. The thing I don't get is that he keeps saying that everything is always in order because destiny writes itself and then it is played by us. he broke his own laws creating the gods and he bin saying that the gods are the only thing that had free will. Adrithie said to Mirravin and Azrivel,don't forget to tell him that I gave them that gift so my brothers could all die from my army and I will be in control of the fate of the universe. then Azrivel looked at Cresent with a smile on his face and said, Either way I don't care if you don't believe me any more, Because he never gives out the full story without me having headaches. now do you want the free ale or not?

Adrithie said to Mirravin,ops, I mixed you and Azrivel’s thoughts, And I am not old I am only 525,693,234,232,249,248 years old. And Cresent douse not really have any idea that the universe had to be created thru the 50 titans and I was their leader. I created the first three that would someday own the universe. We only made five thousand planets before the gods took over and fished everything. You don't really have much memories of sadness.
Both azrivel and Mirravin had a flash back of their whole life within seconds.
Azrivel then said,don't do that again you could have damaged the most important memory to me. Azrivel walked inside the bar and made about fore dragons' tear ales

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:14 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: Mirravin would have to stand there for years to remember her entire life time. She's over three million years old.

ic:Mirravin laughed at Adrithie. really, showing me a bunch of false memories is going to scare me into believing you, really. Oh, and you are old, old man. Does that bother you? Besides, the titans were overthrown by the Olympians ages ago. I'd say a race overthrown by such a lesser race isn't in the posistion to really do anything as vast as creating a world much less a realm of any kind. Had you actually be able to see inside my mind you would be able to give me details on those said memories, which you haven't sadly you poor old man. She grinned mischeviously as she spoke to him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:27 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

then Adrithie laughed at Mirravin saying,Ahh now you know I am not that old but suit yourself to not believe in me. but the Olympians wher able to do what I made the do. Kill all my brothers and failed to save me. for your ignorance I will just harm one who can be broken.Adrithie harmed Azrivel thru his mined and was taking Azrivel’s memories. bit by bit than said,you did know your mother was never in heaven and I dragged her to hell where she belonged. If you want to keep you precious memory you must kill Mirravin or I will make sure I take it painfully. Azrivel was scared and so he just walked into his home saying,I will not kill any more. so leave me alone until at least the morning

OOC: this writing thing is more fun than I thought lol

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:35 pm 
Cererean Princess

"I may be young compared to you, Azrivel, and you, Mirravin, but I have the accumalated knowledge of those who have been before me. My predeccesor reached quite a high age before he decided he'd had enough. I think it was into the billion's." Cresent paused. "Or the millions. Yeah, I think it was in the millions. Oh, and Azrivel? I don't believe you are over half a Septillion years old."

Turning to Mirravin, he said "Oh, the forces of chaos that surround me when I travel are nothing. I was created from them, after all. The worlds are forged from them, and everytime a world is destroyed it returns to it. I never heard of it being considered forbidden before, though. My kind were the first to use it."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:45 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: umm dragonrider so you could know Azrivel is like only 134 years old becouse of the scroll. Athridie is a titan witch created thr first three and magic wile creating many world so cused into Azrivel's arm so yes Adrithie could be that old.

IC: when Azrivel took his first step Adrithie pulled Azrivel's memory half way painfuly and said,You will kill her or you will never remeber what your parthetic mother looked like aginwith tears in azrivel's eyes he pulled out his sword and said,there is nothing I could do. I'm sorry Adrithie said,good now strike her and I will leave your memory alone Azrivel looked down and said,make your move Mirravin I can't fight you without you atleast taking the first strike. tears ran down azrivel's eyes and his eyes turned fully black.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:56 pm 
Godsin Queen

Old man, it bothers you so much to be called that I can't resist it. While it is amusing how you keep trying to defend your sanity with such egocentric lies. If you have a problem with me you should address me directly. Of course your type is too cowardice to ever face me face to face. So you will continue to hide away, and antagonize all the others. You enjoy being the parisitic being you are, on that poor boy's arm. I would expect no less from such a rotten piece of filth. Leave the boy alone and fight me like a man! Mirravin continued to hold her ground knowing it would only make the man even more angry than before. She hadn't had a good challange in a long time, and she was almost hoping this poser had more to bring up to the plate.

She looked Azrivel in the eyes, with a look that could only be asking for forgiveness. I'm sorry,I can't do that, but perhaps this will do instead. She then grasps his cursed hand.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:59 pm 
Cererean Princess

"Oh no, you aren't going to fight, are you?" Crsent complained. "Last time it happened, the effects managed to make their way into the Spine and mess up nearby worlds before I could prevent it."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:07 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin rolled her eyes at cresent's comment.
That wasn't me it was Maryin. I'm not quite that reckless, besides you weren't the only one who had to clean up that mess. What do you think I wind up doing on all my free time? I won't use any of the existing energies in the area I promise. I will use only my own since it concerns you so. She turned to him long enough to tell him this, and then her gaze went straight back to Azrivel.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:18 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

NO Azrivel pulled his arm away from Mirravin. then he explains that if she douse what she did last time she will be cursed and every time she has to much emotion people will die. right when Azrivel finished explaining Adrithie said,hey you two aren’t fighting. I guess I have to take this memory after all maybe if I am lucky I could push him to free me so I could kill him. Adrithie started to pull out Azrivel’s memory. Azrivel was extremely in pain and was tearing screaming,NO anything but that. Don’t. Please don't take away my mother. So much magic came out of the arm that it was now considered unstable. The walls became green from the vines. the fire from the torches grew 3x bigger. The floor became frozen and water drained in until it was knee height. the roof was pitch black shadow. rocks wher flying and inside the room. a heavy wind blew in and did not stop. Azrivel said,Run before it is to late. Save yourselves. get way from me. a ball of pure energy appeared over Azrivel’s arm and it exploded. Azrivel flew strait to the bar and then a ghostly figure appeared. Azrivel was knocked out cold and now Adrithie is free to kill with ease. Adrithie said in the most cold, horrid and fear touching voice,ah. I am back and now I will have the pleasure to show off a bit of my power before I kill you all.
Faster than light Adrithie teleported kicking Mirravin on the face. Tripping Cresent. and setting punching Janus right on the face. after he did that he teleported right on a table saying,I expected better from a childe, a fake mage, and last a worthless traveler who could teleport to other dimensions. pity I guess I have to deal with what I got.

OOC: plz don't take it personaly guys. I don't realy think that way about you guys. so no worrys.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:38 pm 
Godsin Queen

the image of Mirravin faded where it had been struck to the floor, and the figure cloaked in all white they had come to know her as reappeared by cresent's side. I'm going to have to ask you to keep dispelling this area as much as you can. This creature has no re guard for the world around it, and i cannot stop what he does easily. Get the others to some place safe before you start. This plain of existance is counting on you kid.

Then she stood up and looked up at the monster that had come from Azrivel's arm.

So, you have finally decided to show yourself, old man. I'm sure you expect me to be flattered by your sudden appearance as well. I'm guessing also that you won't agree to take this matter else were, so, Let's get this over with. Oh, and do please try not to damage the tavern, I've just finished cleaning. As she spoke Those in the room could see her blue eyes glitter, even beneath the blanket of darkness that always laid over her face from her hood, and her body began to glow a soft silver hue.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:47 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Adrithie then looked at Mirravin and grabed a cup of Azrivel's ale.then said,aww. don't you want to see azrivel.Adrithie then picked up azrivel from the hair and drowned azrivel inside the ail. then he thru the unconsius azrivel on Mirravin.you two are extramly weak in this world. mabe I could just manipulate you to stay alive.All I need is Azrivel's body to kill all. Adrithel then pulled out his sword and walked to kill Mirravin.

OOC:my next post will wake azrivel

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:01 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin caught the unconsious Azrivel in her arms and gently placed him on the floor. You'd be wise not to do that. His sword swept toward Mirravin, and she simply placed an open palm in it's way. It halted just before hitting as if it were being stopped by an unseable force. She eyed the blade and a small smile creeped across her face.

surely this is some kind of joke. I'd hate to think this is the only threat you pose after all of that big talk you went though.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:33 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

just as Mirravin blocks the sword, a large, golden figure with emerald green eyes, shoulder length hair, and a third glowing eye walks through the door to the tavern, followed by three wolves, one white, one black, and one gray. he walks up to Mirravin and askes for a drink.
" one cup of goldy and three of water please babe."
the man then looks over at the frail figure who swung the sword at Mirravin, and calmly states "Do you know what happened to the last person that was brave enough to swing at my wife?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:38 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Adrithie Smiled and then grabbed Maryin and thru Maryin to the bar. Adrithie grabed Mirrivan on the neck choking her Adrithie's left had stabbed Mirravin 5 times than thru her on the ground. Adrithie said,so you could stop a blade for a little wile but how could you defeat death Adrithie Than Grabbed his sword and almost killed Mirravin until Azrivel woke up, His eye's are pure silver. Azrivel grabbed his sword and blocked Adrithie. Azrivel smiled and said,you should have killed me when you got the chance but now you are to late. Adrithie pushed Azrivel on a wall and stabbed Azrivel with his sword. The sword went thru azrivel and the wall.You are weaker than our last fight.Adrithie than left Azrivel pinned on the wall. Adrithie grabbed Mirravin's head and before He struck Azrivel Broke Adrithie's sword with his left arm and stabbed Adrithie with his left hand. Adrithie then looked at the blue and gold blood.Aww I guess I have lost. And I was having fun twoAzrivel and Mirravin was than somehow inside a void. Adrithie with a frown said,You each get one gift each name what you dammed want so I could get back in my cell Azrivel looked at Adrithie and said,I want this plain of existence fixed. Azrivel remembers everything but his dead parents. Azrivel douse not know that they existed any more. so Azrivel chose to fix the plain of existence. Adrithie then turned to Mirravin and said,seeing you are new I will tell you how this work. You cannot wish me away, you cannot wish for the same thing, and you can not wish for eternal life. you will be given any thing you want other than that. After this you will gain an arm just like Azrivel's except it will not have as much blades.Adrithie being as impatient as he is said,now tell me what the hell you want before I leave you two with one gift.

OOC: If you want to be nice plz give back azrivel's memorys.

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:44 pm 
Cererean Princess

"Adrithie, your kind really annoy me. Going around, thinking that you're so great, cursing everyone you meet... I think it's time you went back to where you came," Cresent said as he appeared in the void. Pulling out the dagger, he advanced towards Adrthie. "Please, go back willingly into your original prison. Yes, your orginal prison. The one you were imprisoned in since the beginning of sapience, which holds the rest of your kind."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:48 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: you relize god modding is forbidden on dragonix

IC: Just as the man went to grab Maryin, the gray wolf jumped up and turned into a large scythe, full of darkness, surrounded by a blood red aura,
Now why did you go and make me have to pull out my weapon?" maryin asks, now holding the scythe radiating with the blood red aura of death.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:54 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Adrithie looked at Cresent and laughed saying,My original prison is Azrivel’s arm and you can't take it off without killing Azrivel. Mirravin will die if you imprision me before she makes her wish. and now it is her choice to either give back Azrivel's memory or kill him to save this universe. Her gift is her choice and you can't stop it
Azrivel than looked at Cresent and said,leave Cresent we are in Adrithie's mined until Mirravin makes her wish. Trust me we will be fine go back to the tavern.

OOC: it isn't like I am saying I believe in him. he just makes a good story for azrivel. and he makes this abit interesting.

ps. glad to meat you Maryin

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:58 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: just incase you dont understand, god modding is the act of taking over ones character with or without the consent of the aurthor, for example when you said you stabbed maryin ten times, seeing how an event like this could not happen with what his storyline is, thus, god modding.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:01 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: oh lol I thought you ment talking about religions and telling ppl to join your religion lol srry bout that. I would change it to were Adrithie just throws you across the room.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:01 pm 
Godsin Queen

A figure the rest of them were sure they did not reconize stepped though the into the void. Her pale skin had a silver glow, her long hair flowed like liquid silver behind her, parted by two red tipped fox ears, and her rosey red lips were curled into a small smile. Her blight blue eyes sparkled, and her red tipped fox tail swished back and forth behind her, lightly hitting the tips of her fluffy feathered wings.
She walked up to the body they thought to be Mirravin and picked it up examining it. I was getting a bit tiered of making these decoys anyways, and you ripped my robes a bit this time. I just had these things retailored to fit perfectly. I suppose I've held the dissguese long enough at any rate. Listen just give the boy his memory back. I don't want that silly arm thing you gave him. It would clash rather bad with the rest of me.she remarks, and then giggles mischeviously.

maybe next time you might actually hit me. With that said she walked back out and into the tavern once more.

ooc:http://mirravin.xanga.com/photos/81f1b235530232/ (for those who need imagery)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:13 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Adrithie looked at Mirravin and said, you won a battle against me and now you two will be given your wishes. Azrivel gets his memory and all of existence is fixed Adrithie clapped his hands, Azrivel and Mirravin woke up from the floor. Azrivel then grabbed Mirravin’s hand and ran to his home to talk to her and said, No one knew what happened ok. don't talk about what happened, don't even try and explain about what just happened to anyone other than Maryin and Cresent. none of it was real. we were in a parallel universe and now we are back. Adrithie never fought us other than in his mined. were time and space laws both don't apply. Janus douse not know what just happened and the only people who douse know are me you, Maryin, and Cresent, because they have the ability to travel thru such things. you are ok and nothing ever happened to you or me. and now the in was in the shape as it was before we had to fight him.Adrithie interrupted and said,to make a long story short you are back and time and no one other than Maryin and Cresent knows about it. your wishes both came true and I am once aging stuck in Azrivel’s arm like I should be.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 59  Next