Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:13 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:28 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin shook her head and chuckled.

but of course, Now please excuse me yet again, I have a bar to tend to after all, later, old man. She giggled, and left back the way she'd allowed Azrivel to drag her.

What was it you said you wanted hun?She asked The figure with the golden complextion as she stepped back behind the bar.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:32 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"hmm, so that guy was all talk after all" maryin says, releasing the sythe, which once again turns int the gray wolf.
it was one cup of goldy and three of water, after all babe, i dont think my pups here would run well off ale." maryin states, petting the three wolves around him.

ooc: i will be posting a character description of maryin for those who dont know it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:04 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin giggled shyly and nodded under her hood. Since the whole fight had been some kind of strange blunder in Adrithie's mind she'd not lost them to begin with, so she still had on the snowy white robes that kept her hidden at all times.

ok, I can do that, but I'm not giving you enough to get drunk off this time. We've had enough trouble today already.

She answered, and placed out some water bowls for the wolves at Maryin's feet. Then she went back behind the bar, and pulled a bottle covered in cobwebs from out of one of the cabnets and poured the golden substance into one of the freshly cleaned glasses she'd been working on before.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:12 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel came down stairs and said,so what is your name. Never seen you or heard from you before. Azrivel smiled and Adrithie said to everyone who could remember,I am not all talk! What happened did happen I just sent every one to a parallel universe so destiny could fix it's self. the real universe you guys wher in died and destiny could not handle it so destiny had to erase everything. past, present and future. The only things that is immune to this are gods, titans and of curse all who has a choice which is every one who could remember everything. Destiny can't change for everyone else.Shut up Adrithiesaid, Azrivel then a magic letter came for Azrivel. (Magic letter's are letters that appear from nowhere) Azrivel opened it. IT IS FROM MY MOM AND DAD. IT SES THEY ARE THREE GOLD LEFT FOR THE FAMILY TO BECOME THE 12th KINGDOME. I MUST FINED THE LAST OF THE GOLD. Adrithie said, you are never going to fined the gold you need

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:24 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"My name is maryin, im the king of the demigods, and ruler of edolones, realm of the gods" maryin says, while sipping at the gold drink that was given to him."thanks babe" maryin than says looking at mirravin, then at the three wolves at his feet

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:29 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

wile Azrivel is looking on the ground for the gold he needs Adrithie said,no wonder I recognize you. you are the first chilled of the god's that left me to rot in my prison after all I wanted was to lead my creations to victory against my brothers who's laws wher unfair. Azrivel looking on chairs and tables said,cool to know your name. That is all I wanted to know. Hey any one has gold coins on them right now, because I really need some for my mom and dad? Adrithie than said, honestly you will never fined the three gold you need. GIVE UP!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:46 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

" actually, my mom is the archangel Mel, sometimes called Mary, and my father the demon Inne, beter known as satan." maryin says, a little mithed by the mention of being called the son of a lesser god.

"ohh, by the way, heres a bag full of gold." maryin states bluntly, pulling out a bag, then pouring hundreds of gold coins on the table infront of him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:53 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Damn, I leave for what, a few hours? And all this happens. Drakes, FYI, apologies, I did not see the part where you asked Janus to stab anything. You need to create a new paragraph when a different person/thing/entity starts talking, although the different colors is a good move.
IC: Janus appeared silently at Crescent's side holding a blank scroll and quill pen. "I don't believe we've been introduced, sir," the mage said, ready to write down anything he learned. "My name is Janus."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:57 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

YAY I CAN HELP MY FAMILY Azrivel picked up the bag and put it into the letter and mailed it back to him parents. Wile Adrithie said,ok then I was thinking of another. Oh I almost forgot any one want to know what would have happened if you all stayed there? Say yes because it is extremely interesting Azrivel grabs a cup and makes his dragon tear ale. This was an extremely wired day. evil half-GH's, evil books, and more happened today and I bet nothing could get worse. I am shocked that a zombie attack did not happen yet Said Azrivel laughing.

OOC: I prommis it will not happen agin

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:52 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Phasing from shadow to material and back that any human watching would be unable to comprehend Alondor went to the bar and ordered hi lambs blood again and stating "so which of you crazies brought the ever growing book into a plain that it could destroy?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:56 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin taps her fist on the bar, which is made of wood.

You are most welcome, dear. Oh, and lamb's blood, I think we even have that somewhere, it's mostly kept around for vampires. Otherwise I'd call that a very odd request indeed, and you! don't you dare jinx us! Mirravin spoke first to Maryin, and then to Azrivel more jokingly than anything. She searched thought the selves found the bottle with the right label and poured some into a glass for Alondor.

Now that things had calmed down Mirravin went back to washing glasses behind the counter, while still glancing at Azrivel.

Please,old man, you are only going to tell us this useless bit of information anyways so why ask? Mirravin asked Adrithie slightly annoyed, he acted more like a little child than a god.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:03 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor replied to Mirravin by saying "Shadow dragon of humanic dragons and yes Adrithie do tell"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:12 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

dragonmaster wrote:
Alondor replied to Mirravin by saying "Shadow dragon of humanic dragons and yes Adrithie do tell"

OOC: sorry to break the news to you dragonmaster but Adrithie is a Spirit of a cursed titan that is imprisoned inside Azrivel’s arm. he only speaks mentally to Azrivel, Mirravin, Maryin and Crescent. You can't hear Adrithie
SORRY
:(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:34 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC actually your hand which is inveloped in a dark aura would give off a dark pulse or shadow wind when the demon uses telepathy causing Alondor to be capable through his purist nature of belonging to that realm

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:48 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: oh kay... O_O

IC: Azrivel said,I took the book out to show Janus a few extra magic's. but Janus wouldn't stop talking about complex magics and the book took that the wrong way so I brought out a safe book and Janus made it go Insane. Wile Azrivel was talking Adrithie said,ok Mirravin and Maryin. if they stayed they would be sacrificed to me because the god's did not want to fall from their old maker.Azrivel would be dead and I would finely have a body to take full power in.Cresent tries to run away and doing so he gets ripped to shreds for tampering with the universe. You will be enslaved and forced to work for the dragons and elves. Half of the god's would be imprisoned in the same prison I was in, and I would be the ultimate and then I get bored so I destroy all and remake all. if you don't believe me I can make you reenact your death's. You will not die but you will feel like you are actually there. Azrivel then look's at everyone saying Trust me Adrithie is very accurate and you don't want to reenact your deaths thru a vision. Just take his word for it or you all will regret it later

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 pm 
Matrix Operator

"I did not "make it go insane",", the mage replied testily. "You were playing around with unstable magic and it blew up in your face."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:30 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I tried to save everyone and yes doing so would call it to be necessary for things to blow up in my face. Douse not matter to me because it happens all the time. replied Azrivel. Before Azrivel could say anymore A magic letter appeared in front of Azrivel’s face. Azrivel opened the letter and then Screamed,NO! THIS CAN'T BE! THEY ARE COMING HERE WHEN I NEED REST THE MOST! WHY WOULD MY MOM AND DAD DO THIS! Adrithie laughed extremely hard and said,I can't believe they are coming...hahaha... you have major bad luck Azrivel. hahaha... I guess we get to fight a lot more tonightAzrivel than said to Mirravin, Please take the letter. I can't look at it any more. you could even warn everyone by reading it. I am just having a bad day. Could I have 10 more dragon tears before all life ends about a thousand times?

The message is reads

Dear Azrivel,
Thank you for the gold we needed. we are extreamly grate full that you done us this kined dead. We are sending your three cousins Draklor (drak-lor) ,Saforra (sa-fore-ra) and Kelmeth (kelm-meth). They are exsited to see how you are doing and they know it is going to be a grate time.
LOVE
your Mom and Dad.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:40 pm 
Godsin Queen

Old man, will you just drop the holier than thou bull. You don't have the power to do such things as I think we've already demonstrated as you got bested by the mortal.

While you might have the power to kill them you shouldn't fool yourself into thinking it is even possible to do any harm to Maryin and I. After all, I did trick you into attacking a decoy, twice.

Mirravin grumbled in response, again adopting the thought that Adrithie had either completely lost his marbles, or his ego was so big he couldn't see the real truth from it being in the way. She decided it was a little of both.

Then Azrivel handed her a letter he recived from his adopted parents.
What's wrong with this? Mirravin asked confused.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

After Azrivel got a drink of dragon's tear ale he said, I hate my cousins because they drive me insane and all are argent and need punishment. Draklor is a major thief that has bin stealing half of my gold when I am not looking. He is wanted by almost every dragon kingdom out their, for stealing gold and hiding it somewhere. Saforrais a house designer and will either complain or talk badly about everything she could. She would even say mean things about how you look even though you know you can't change it. Last but not least Kelmeth is the youngest and douse not even know the word Rules. you tell him not to do anything and he will do it anyways. he might think it is a game but it isn't funny at all. Adrithie than said,yah.. aren’t they perfect little angels. Azrivel was thinking for a little wile and said,Maybe you guys could help me? I will tell to do something and please do it because I can't handle them by myself. presides your tavern will be in more danger than we all think if they are really coming.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 am 
hufflepuff head of house

"Or" Alondor began "we could give them exactly what they think they want"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:47 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at them and said,ok so how could we give them a life time supply of gold, high fashion things, and have no rules once so ever and yet keep my things in tact? I was thinking of you guys doing one favor each. Mirravin could hang with Saforra and, Just don't let her get to you and you will be fine. Alonder you could keep them from going inside the tavern. Janus could make sure no one takes my gold wile me and Crescent try and help each of you. I will let you guys have permission to beat them only in last resort but please make sure they could talk and are still breathing. ok they should be here soon. Adrithie then said,I can tell this plan will not work. These perfect angel's are to smart and clever to be held inside a prison. Azrivel than said,each of you will be paid and I think they are near. come on in you guys

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:20 am 
hufflepuff head of house

I am taking your youngest cousin into the shadow area he can do no damage there and can not get hurt there either

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel said,OK but douse it have breakable things, room to fly and could he see? he is young so he could get bored easily. Adrithie said,such a pity that his chaotic ability is so misunderstood.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 am 
Matrix Operator

"Make sure no one takes your gold?" Janus sputtered. "I can't handle a dragon. I can't even handle extra strength coffee!"
But think of all the lore they might know, his subconscious seemed to hint. How hard could it be, anyway?
This guy uses magic recklessly with a complete disregard for protocol, and he thinks these relatives of his are irresponsible?
It's for the children.
What!?! That doesn't even make any sense!
I know, but it seemed like a funny thing to say.
"Fine," Janus said aloud. "And don't bother with money for me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have eighteen wards to put up in a short amount of time."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:12 am 
Cererean Princess

"Hi Janus," Cresent replied. "I'm Cresent. One of a kind, created by my predecessor to carry on the job of ensuring people don't go around recklessly destroying worlds and damaging the spine. Oh, and imprisoning beings like Adrithie. I travel via the Spine, saving me the need to damage reality to go between worlds. You heard of it? It's what binds everything together."

Turning to Azrivel, he said "are these cousins of yours Forbida believers like yourself?"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 59  Next