Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:22 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: -_- so you are saying that you knew the book was going to happen? You knew that Azrivel was going to cook? yah you got the arm thing right but they don't always fight. Some times they agree and some times they don't.
The ale thing is completely different because in matches Azrivel’s personality

Azrivel douse not even think that he knows more but he douse want to teach and learn more.

Aregont is not the right word for Azrivel more like confused.

Presides nothing has happened yet for the past week and Did you not realized that Azrivel was not fully predictable. Azrivel also douse not really talk about spells (HE DOUSE NOT EVEN USE SPELLS) unless he is doing one of two things. when he is trying to teach or explaining things.

-_- presides Mirravin and Janus is to predictable. Mirravin’s joy full. I kind of knew her reaction to every one trying to put the book in would be screaming and doing nothing. When Mirravin was fighting Adrithie she just stood there and let Maryin handle every thing. Last but not least was when Mirravin gets her wish. She did the most expected thing yet. She wasted a wish on Azrivel.

Janus always argues with Azrivel. Always tells Azrivel that he is wrong. And I bet if Janus has the chance he would kill Azrivel -_- every thing went into an expected order even though I wanted it to really be unexpected.

so don't even try saying that my char was more predictable because you are just the same -_-

seeing I over stayed my welcom I am just going to leave.

IC: Azrivel looked at Mirravin and walked strait to his room. Azrivel said, It has bin fun and a grate time but I really got to be going. Adrithie said,yah we kind of know when we are not welcomed presides gate keeper is near.
Azrivel closed the portal to his home. Right after Azrivel left an extremely dark figure walked thru the door. He had an arm that had the same amount of power as Azrivel. This arm was black and had a lot more blades. On his back was a long bow and two small cross bow's. He held a scythe and on his side was a whip and said,Azrivel here? if not I must be going. not getting an answer The Dark figure's arm said, Adrithie left a little wile ago. his presence is not here any more. The dark figure looked at every one and said, Next time you see Azrivel tell him The gate keeper stopped by.The dark figure left the tavern and every one knew that The dark figure was hunting Azrivel. They knew the figure could kill Azrivel and now he is free inside the city.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:12 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Okay, 1: You seem to be misunderstanding. The word "spells" is a noun, used to indicate any use of magic.
2: Kill him? Where the hell did you get that from? I have been nothing but patient until now with your inane posting habits and essential god-modding. Janus is a chronicler and traveling historian who also happens to be a student of magic. I am not limiting your playing of your character- he wants to do something, he can do it. What I objected to was you forcing Janus to do something else.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I thought that seeing your char dislikes Azrivel so much it kind of makes sense. Presides I made Azrivel leave so there will not be any more probs.

I even said I will leave your char alone.

if you did not notice this but you are more mad about me posting than you are about my char. WICH IS IT FALCON!? Are you mad because I post, or are you mad about my char? Either way I am gone for a Wile because This whole RP tavern thing isn't going well because ever since Azrivel stepped in you bin up my A :swear: on every little thing I typ :( I said nothing more will happen after the cousins and nothing did so far. All I typed was Azrivel offered Janus a drink and made breakfast for every one. Am I doing some thing horribly wrong by saying that? I had a plan B on the whole ale thing which was to say that humans don't really like the flavor of the ale but I thought you would take offence if I typed that.

Quote:
with your inane posting habits

KEY WORDS! I bet you are not even mad about my char. you are mad that I have alot of free time to post. If you did not like me to be posting so bad I would have left a long time ago. If you did not notice but Thx to my " inane posting habits" The tavern increased by almost 10 pages. Aren't you glad that a lot of topics this month increased to a minimum of 2-3 pages instead of just one page then the topic is done. I only post because I have fun posting and I could post. unlike last month where I realized that it took every one atleast the next day to look at a topic. It takes only half an hour just to see some one on falconer. I feel insulted that you would even hate peaple coming on more and peaple posting more. :( :( :( :(
:grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr:

I bin a lot more patient with you than you think falconer.

off topic

also I edited Azrivel's story and put on Azricel's story on the end. Sad story :( plz tell me what you all think.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1694&start=0

maybe some time later I will make Azrivel come back or something.(possibly might bring Sethanya and Azricel ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm 
Matrix Operator

dragonmaster52094 wrote:
you are mad that I have alot of free time to post

....What? Dude, little fact about me: I own this computer. I'm currently between school semesters, I can literally be on the forum and posting in the space of two minutes. I just choose to spend most of my time doing something else.

And trust me, I know exactly how patient you have been. You are quite a bit more transparent than you'd like others to think, perhaps more than you even know. I don't hate people coming on and posting more- I've been trying to get users to come back and new people to come check this site out ever since the posting slump started over a year ago. I don't even hate you, or your character. I've been trying to help you get settled in here since day one, giving you the benefit of the doubt. I've seen other forums where the sort of hard-ass, flame-at-a-moments-notice attitude was commonplace and even necessary, and assumed that you were just accustomed to having to do that. Now, I more and more believe that you are just an immature person who takes everything as a personal insult and insists on arguing and fighting over every singe thing.
If you want to be accepted here, you have to stop, take a deep breath, and focus on listening.

-Tucker Max

Last edited by Falconer on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc:

joyful a common character trait, Mirravin isn't as joyful as you may think, and is more complex than that. It's just that I don't do any complex rping with people who can't even understand half of what I type to begin with.

Arrogant is isn't just something I'm saying it to be funny, it's an observation it's not debatable.

He throws magic around like it's going out of style, what do you mean he doesn't cast spells?!?!?

Mirravin made a fuss over the book because you didn't really give me much of any other option. You already decided what you were going to do at that point so there really was no other way to interact with the group.

Same thing with the fight, Mirravin would have fought, but you were so busy god modding we didn't really get to that little detail now did we? Instead I was forced to find a way to undo your god modding by taking my chracter mostly out of the fight. So my character really isn't as easy to read as you think you just forced it to be that way.

This is what everyone is fussing about, you forcing their characters to act in ways they normally wouldn't but have no other choice because you make it that way!

Mirravin doesn't care for petty things and would have nothing to wish for to begin with, plus you did ask in ooc to have her wish for his memories. I was for filling the request because I saw no reason not to. That wasn't being predictable it was doing what you asked, get it right.

None of the characters in the tavern are homcidal, except maybe yours.

I don't know where you are getting this from, I never said that any character was more or less predictable than the other. I was simply pointing out that your character was a whole lot more predictable than you claim. I don't have to try because I wasn't trying to do so to begin with.

Quite honestly it won't hurt my feelings whether you decide to stay or go. If you'd just tone it down and listen to what these people were saying instead of trying to turn everything into an argument, you might find they have very useful advice indeed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:27 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc:(apolagies for double posting)

oh, and dude, half of the pages are you fussing back and forth with other people, and not actual story. It really doesn't matter what the page count is if the content is a pile a gwano! So your argument over the page count really isn't that big of a deal to begin with. We didn't care how big our page count was to begin with, it was about having fun not turning it into a job.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:37 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I use my time realy good but I have an IM that goes strait to my laptop and makes a beeping sound so I know when some one on my friends list is on ;)

I did not take anything personaly.

I am thinking on rejoining the taver but as a priest.

Quote:
He throws magic around like it's going out of style, what do you mean he doesn't cast spells?!?!?

Azrivel douse not say magic words and every thing he douse with magic steys that way and will not keep harming the universe. I bin explaining that Azrivel douse not use spells or say magic words. yes he uses magic but a difrent kind of magic that makes it eassy to consetrait but takes alot of self energy (manna)

Quote:
None of the characters in the tavern are homcidal, except maybe yours.

Azrivel isn't homcidal but he is confused and will protect his friends. thought I would point that out.

Also maybe it is good that Azrivel left the tavern becouse I was thinking on doing something I hadn't done in a long time. I am going to create a topic of Adrithie's freedom and this topic will explain Everything about how Azrivel's personality is. I was only able to do this RP once and it was fun. Of corse I am going to be polight and wait untill after Mythis :)

Quote:
Quite honestly it won't hurt my feelings whether you decide to stay or go. If you'd just tone it down and listen to what these people were saying instead of trying to turn everything into an argument, you might find they have very useful advice indeed.
I bin listening and each time I explain something About my char or something in that sort I end up looking like the bad guy for just explaining.

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:05 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc:

ok we've already explained that anything doing with magic is considered casting spells whether you chant, wave your hands, think, just sit, there or whatever you do, each action expressed with magic is considered casting a spell therefore you have been casting spells.

Also, Manna is just another name for the energy used for casting spells it's not new and yes we know what it means as it goes by a various amount of names including chi and chakra.

No one is dissing your concept on magic but when talking about magic in general all use of magic is call casting spells.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:14 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: kk I understand.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:18 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC :offtopic:

IC Alondor comes down the stairs in the form of a buff mouse human sits at the bar and asks mirravin Do you have any liquid cheese

OOC Not entirely sure of how to describe this but he is wearing a cloak

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:35 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: see now I've got that image of the macho mouse off of that episode of viva pinata where feergee attempts to become too fit to be broken. It's one of my son's favorite shows.

Ic:

We've got some of that spray cheese in a can. Is that close enough? Mirravin answered not exactly sure what she should make of the mouse man.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:09 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

A man came inside the tavern. He was wearing a gold and silver cloak. He had two swords and was human. He smelled like backed cookies and was extremely happy. The man had a holy voice and said,hellow my name is Bob. Can a please have some milk? Bob looked at the mouse on the bar table and reached in his pocket. Bob pulled out the best smelling and best looking cheese ever. Bob put the Huge paice of cheese on the bar table and said, hope you like it. I made it myself
You could tell Bob is a priest and is extremely happy all the time by just the way he looked.

OOC: Even I wonder could you make Bob mad lol? :twisted:

Last edited by Drakel on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I have this spell... :lol:

IC: Janus nodded to the man who'd just entered; a priest, by the look of his robes. The mage held out his hand. "Greetings, traveller.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:25 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Bob shook the hand and said,Nice to meat you. what is your na... bob stopped his question and asked, Why do I feel like there wher two demons here not so long ago? and why do I feel a holy presence here as well? has there bin a battle of good and evil not so long ago? (note that Bob considers Azrivel a demon)

OOC: is this better pandora??

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:12 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: can't read text too bright.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:02 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC Alondor is human size and the offer of cheese insulted him because he trusts no one that offers cheese for free. There is also the fact that you had it in your pocket. Who is the holy presence and the other demon?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:17 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: Bob is a priest that had not sinned for over 30 years. So you could trust him to even die for you lol. (but I wonder. is it possible to make some one who never felt anger or hate mad?? :twisted: )That solves the cheese trust situation.
Bob thinks Mirravin is a holy presence because of the whole demi god thing. The other Demon presence would be Frawn and the gate keeper.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:34 am 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC for me yes i did not question his intent Alondor does

IC Alondor looks at the cheese and states you have angered me for you seem to be attemping to bribe me. With that Alondor mutters a spell under his breath and the cheese melts

OOC sorry about that but my character does not like the supposed "holy" people

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:39 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: it is cool. Presides I was kind of hoping that some one will try and make bob mad (even though he can't lol)

IC: Bob laughed and said, why would I bribe another living being? I was just giving it to you as a gift.
Bob turned to Mirravin and asked, Was there two demons here a little wile ago and is there a holy one here because I feel like a god is right next to me?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 am 
hufflepuff head of house

The mouse tired of humans and wanting to return to his family shrinks himself and runs out

Achoo! Ah man now you know i am here. With that a very familiar humainc dragon appeared from the shadows

OOC Alondor the shadow dragon is back, yay!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:06 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

The priest got his milk and the most unexpected thing would have happened Azrivel came back because he left his magic sword. The portal opened and then Azrivel grabed his sword. Seeing the priest both Azrivel and Adrithie said,oh S :swear: not you.

Bob looked at Azrivel and chased Azrivel saying, Demon from hell. You must go back to where you belong. Azrivel ran away from the priest screaming, Get this freak away from me before I kill him.
you shall not escape me this time! You will go back to once you came Demon.
Both of the two pulled out their weapons and when Bob seen alondor the preist started to scream,THIS PLACE IS FULL OF DEMONS! ALL YOU DEMONS MUST DIE!
Bob was about to strike Alondor but Azrivel hit Bob on the face and bob blacked out.Azrivel said,Shut up you freak.

walking over Bob Azrivel asked, Is the old fool dead yet?

OOC: who would have thought that a priest could be so crazy lol

Last edited by Drakel on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:14 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: much thanks, and lol that's funny because Mirravin would have to be considered both since she'd the daughter of a demon lord (god half) and an arch angel (angel or mortal half). I suppose either would be acceptable.

ic: Mirravin giggled Micheviously. She wondered how much she should really let this holy man know. Then her smile fadded slightly after remembering an issue she'd had with a similar person years ago where a tazer had been a part of the mix. Needless to say it hadn't been a very happy memory, although maybe one you'd laugh at later after getting over it happening to you.

You could say that there is both a god and a demon in this room at this very moment. However I think the demons you are looking for have already left this place. Mirravin answered while looking down at the disspelling spell on the floor.

Although the man didn't seem so enthused with this at the moment as Azrivel walked though the door soon after, and the priest followed suit after him. Apparently he'd found his demons after all.

Mirravin sighed as she continued to gaze at the pattern on the floor. She'd wanted to go ahead and finish it since all she needed to do was to get in posistion and voice the activation chant. Plus she wasn't sure how long all these men would put up with the glittery pink markings on the floor. However a new person had now been added to the equation, and she was unsure if she'd need to alter anything because of it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:26 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Looking at the passed out man Azrivel said, can I lock him up? He is a danger to every thing and every one who has overwhelming power.Adrithie asked, you would run away from an old man but you would stand and fight a titan? Ignoring Adrithie Azrivel said, missed me? I am going to have to stay after all. My parents are coming wile I am gone. They would love to see Alondor and Cresent again, But it will take them some time to get here. Bob started to mumble a few words then started to scream like he was dieing. Azrivel punched bob in the face again. This time making sure the priest stays quiet. Azrivel said, Can’t you just stay quiet?

OOC: I am thinking on switching Azrivel with his parents ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:23 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: after looking at your rp style you do the best with a single character. Why not just pick one character and stick with it instead of all this character switching?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:33 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I was thinking on steying with Bob but I kinda thought ppl would take offence by him (like my dad -_-) So I desided to just play Azricel and Sethanya :) persides I did play them realy good on your RP pandora. and it is better for me to play Two chars becouse I stey with there personalty better. If I keped playing bob I would have messed up his personality big time (kinda like how I messed up on Azricel's personality type on the beginning of Mythis, and then fixed him thru Sethanya)

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 59  Next