Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:21 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:11 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: personally I liked it better when you where only on one character, you try to do too much when working with more than one character and it become your story and all anyone can do is work around your characters because there is no longer any more room for anyone else to really rp.

Oh, and DM you think you've been very patient with us!?? I was kind to you even though I was doubtful of your ability to rp with others, and let you join my rp, and tried to help you and give you advice. I even took time out of my bussy day to help you with your character concept something I really didn't care to do and really didn't have to do. Even to the point It's taking all my will power right now not to send a personal email to tempy.

everyone else: you know I didn't think I'd need worry about getting anything I used in the rp section copyrigthed. Well now you can thank DM for me not being on for a while because I will be spending a good deal of my time gathering all my character concepts and world and realm concepts together to fix that little issue for good. Don't worry worry this won't effect any of your characters and I will try at lest to finish Mythisis. However I don't know how safe it is for me to write anything with this guy around so I don't know how many rps I'll be doing in the future.

Oh, and just in case you are wondering what the heck I'm talking about go check out DM's old story

(if he hasn't already changed or delelted it by now)

that he supposedly already had in another forum, and if you haven't already read it you'll see that it is basically copy and pasted straight from the "old story made new" thread in ooc (the Mythisis thread basically) which if you all remember there is also an old rp of mine in the story archives with this same name to varifie I've had this story for a very long time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:16 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc appolagies for double posting

this guy also claims he's got a dad writes perfesionally, if this guy will steal from me in front of my face I'm pretty sure he would do something as sleazy as give the matrial to his dad for book writing purposes.

Yes Dm you actually managed to make me mad. a feat that no one else on the boards has ever mannaged to do.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:22 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

pandora I chainged it and fixed it. I had all my things into one word doc file so I could eddit and fix everything. I even mixed up things from my old comp to my new so plz just calm down. I acsedently putten my mythis chars mixed with Azrivel's stats. I did not mean to do that and when I fialy found the file I needed It was inside my very old comp (a 10 year old comp).
Every thing I ever typed had to be downloaded onto my newer comp. I even got the realms mixxed so just calm down pandora. I am fixing every thing.

About my dad HE IS A FUCKING GIMP THAT IS WHY HE HAS TO WRITE FOR A LIVING! my dad broke his back becouse he had to lift a 500 pound girl to save her life. he failed to saver her life and paid a price that no one could handle. I DON'T STEEL OTHER PPLS WORK But I do get mixed up between my things and others. I GET THINGS FROM MY DAD AND HEGETS THINGS THRU HIS OWN IDEAS PANDORA! IF YOU WANT TO POINT FINGERS THAN SHUT UP RIGHT NOW Becouse I have it alot more harder than you could ever imagin. I even got proof that my dad has a bad back.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:43 pm 
Godsin Queen

so you are trying to play the whole thing off by attempting to say I was taking a stab at yur old man? No sweetheart, that comment was directed at you. i said you more than likely give the stuff to him telling him you've got a new idea or something didn't say he knew about. He's prolly a nice guy who would be downright apalled by all the trouble you've caused here.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:47 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

saying you will sue a man that gets paid minninum wage once a month would be called atacking him. I got proof on every little thing that happened so far in his life. I got proof he has no choise but to be ethor a writer or work in congress or something like that. I got proof that he has it hard and his family suffers becouse of it. I am even crying right now becouse I had a choise to make him stey home and I lost it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:58 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc:I didn't say a word about suing you, that was maryin, but if you continue the way you are going it will be your own fault for any legal actions that take place from anyone here. You can't blame anyone but you self and you know it. You aren't making anyone feel sorry for you, sorry.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:04 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I was even saying that The whole Realm thing was an acsedent and you are taking it to far. I even chainged it and you keep on coming. I even said i got every thing cluped up into one small file and every thing was mixxed. I barely got the real realms up becouse I had to download them to my newer comp.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:12 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc:you shouldn't have anyone elses work on any file on your computer much less mixed up with a supposed story of yours that is uncannaly similar. I'm not going to believe this story of yours so you can stop trying to convince me it was all some kind of silly mistake you didn't mean to happen. I do think you are smart enough to know what you were doing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC:I am not even going to take offence by that last statement. I am going to put the off topic sign up so we could all play our chars and get along our day.

:offtopic:

now can we just plz get back to RPing? I am done fighting and I just wanted to RP befor everything got to personal.

yes I copyed Your realms and put them on a word doc. so I could mix and match them for Azricel and Sethanya's story line.

Azricel's real story line is he was born on Demgelsis and his father was so evil that he was considered a demon to the other dragons.

you knew that all this could have bin avoided if you just PMed me. I am going to remake the AFW char stats so we could play it.

Sorry about the fight every one :(

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Where's vampirehunter42 when you need him/her?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:31 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: Ithere is no need for vamp. to waist time on me and pandora.
We handled it aready. just one big missunderstanding agian

I know this is a bad time but I added Frawn's story line to Azrivel's travel's
tell me what you guys think. don't forget he is compleatly insane so it might be hard to understand the reason he douse the things he done.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1694

I am just going to continue RPing in the tavern.

IC: Azrivel started to walk thru the door. You could tell he was in a hurry. Right when Azrivel walked true the door Sethanya and Azricel walked into the tavern. First thing Sethanya looked at was her old friend Alondor. How are you doing Alondor? Never really heard from you for a while.
Azricel just stood there and then walked to Alondor with a smile and said, Must be a small universe after all.

OOC: unlike a realm a universe is everything. To me a realm would be like solar systems, voids and the usual real. And a universe is all those realms put together. (note: that to me there are parallel universes) You guys don’t have to follow my idea on what universes are to me. just respect that is what I think of a universe and realms.

Last edited by Drakel on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 am 
Godsin Queen

after giving the markings on the floor one last look over Mirravin nodded in satisfaction.

Everyone should place anything magical that they do not wish to see dispelled outside of this room. This is going to be my last time giving such a warning before I activate the circle. She Declaired as she took her position inside the circle, and put the pen she was using back inside her pocket.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:45 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azricel looked at Sethanya and said, I guss she means you and your amulet.
looking at Azricel Sethanya said, I guss you are right this time. under her breath sethanya said, I hate it when you are right!
Sethanya walks out side and Azricel joins her untill Mirravin is finnished.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: The return of the Guardian
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:13 am 
Legend of Old

The tavern has been in a state of disrepair since the quarter masters had parted ways some time ago. The taps ran dry and the air grew still. The walls harbor a few loyal visitors from time to time, but there is no arguing that the decrepit tavern has lost it's luster. They say the ghosts still linger there; shadows of the past cling to the derelict home of fabled one. Whispers and memories still hold to the physical edifice, and one can almost feel the corporal eyes resting on its empty halls.

If it were sentient, and who is to say it is not, the Tavern would beg for life once more. It would plead to feel the vibrancy of activity and the company of the living. Too much time has passed, but it is not enough to break the building down, for this Tavern was built on memories, and it will stand long after the precursors who established it drift away through the shores of time.

The silence is shattered...

The rickety door slowly opens to reveal the luminescent moon covered in the blanket of night. Shadows soar to the walls in fragments casting the silhouette of a brooding figure that shields the elements from entering. With a wave of his hand, the figure ignites a fire from the central hearth, dissipating the darkness and reviving a speck of life into tavern. Now that light has resonated from the fires, the figure is revealed to be Exanderous, the original Guardian, and the father of this tempest of memories.

Exanderous sighed in the cold air that traced his breath with wispy smoke, and continued to shatter the silence. This time, he would do so with the spoken word.

"I have been gone for too long, and there is much to be done it would seem," Exanderous stated. "Perhaps the damage done is more or less temporary."

Exanderous'es ears perk up to listen for any signs of life or disturbance. They are greeted with the crackling of the dancing flames he spawned moments prior and nothing more. He realized he was talking to himself, but he felt like he owed someone his apologies, or at the very least something.

With a smirk on his countenance, Exanderous takes an old hammer he found laying on the bartender's keep and nailed a sign to the outside of the teal, splintered door. The sign's message was simple, yet highly anticipated: "Manager returns: Still open for Business."

Exanderous shuts the door to sever ties from the cold. Cracking his knuckles, the Guardian went to work. He began sweeping the floor and wiping the dust off his counters, and the chairs were removed off of the table tops and placed in their proper position. After glossing the wood floors with cleaner and polishing all the tables and utensils, Exanderous turns his attention to the ale. Revitalizing the taps and stocking supplies is still second nature to him, and the process takes no time at all. It was only a matter of minutes before the Tavern is fit for public attention. After brushing the dirt and debris from the labor and the outside world off of his person, Exanderous crosses his arms and solemnly takes a seat in his old chair, and awaits for the revival of his old home. Life has returned to the tavern.

Sure, its pristine days are gone, but hope still lingers in these old walls for good stories and pleasant company. Perhaps he will see a familiar face; however, the tavern welcomes the new just as well.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:36 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Noticing that Mirravin is done disenchanting Sethanya and Azricel walked in. out of nowhere a stranger came into the tavern.

Sethanya walked to him and said in a polite tone, hello, I am Sethanya from the 13th kingdom. Sethanya’s amulet glowed and she said, You are Ex. hmmm... where have I heard that name before? said Sethanya wile her amulet stopped glowing.

Azrivel knows Ex that is why. He said something about unfinished business. said Azricel to refresh Sethanya’s memory.

Sethanya walked to Azricel’s table and took a seat.

Not really caring Azricel just sat took a seat.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:37 pm 
Legend of Old

Exanderous released his grip off of the hilt of his companion and weapon; Shadow's Exodus. Seeing a new face with strange glowing amulets prompted the reaction, but the Guardian realized quickly he was in the company of his own Tavern. By association, he was in the company of friends. Sometimes, years of instinct and Kata repetition burn habits into the psyche, and for Exanderous it was not a strange occurrence for "young hot blooded weapon toting morons" to brandish their weapons on his person to make a name for themselves. He hopefully would not need to kill anyone tonight.

The tension in his shoulders disappeared and his muscles were set in relaxation. Though he seemed at ease and peace, his eyes seemed far too alert to be calm. Though at a glance he seemed tired, one could see the flickers of the stories he had lived through and vibrant passion swam in his iris. Exanderous reminded himself that tonight was not about anything of ill nature, so he brandished a smile on his face and returned the greeting.

"Hello Seyantha. My name is Exanderous. Welcome to my Tavern. if you should need anything, do not hesitate to ask."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:55 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Stepping out of the shadows that exanderous had spawned Alondor raised his claw and stated "Greetings to the keeper of this marvelous inn may we get to know each other well"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:05 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya said with a small smile on her face, thank you, and actually I would like a glass of water now that you mention it. Sethanya gave ex a few gold coins.

Sethanya walked to Azricel and asked, why didn't you introduce yourself? It is considered impolite to most races.

Azricel replied, Respect comes where respect is earned. Presides if he really wanted my name he would have asked.

Sethanya was a little puzzled in Azricel’s answer and didn't even want to know the major details. For she already knew them.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:49 am 
Legend of Old

Sethanya's coins hit the counter and jingled for a moment. Exanderous shook his head solumnly only allowing a small smirk to appear on his countenance.

"I am afraid your money is no good here friend. Might I add that this policy is exceptionally relevant when what you are nursing is water."

Exanderous patted his new aquaintence on the shoulder and delivered the beverage. The Guardian had been around the world more than enough, and his coffers ran deep. This fact would never escape his lips, but in his long life Exanderous had accumulated a mass amount of wealth. In his Tavern, friends never pay.

Exanderous turned his transcendent gaze on the figure Alondor who decided to reveal his presence.

"You are more than welcome here Alondor, provided you do not cling to the darkness in my company like that for long. Pray, rest for a spell. We shall certainly get to know each other soon."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:46 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Indeed we shall but tell me, anything interesting in your travels? Mirravin has been looking after the inn in your absence

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:59 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya grabed the glass of water and said,Thank you. Oh and Alondor you never answered my question. How have you been all these years?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:09 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

turning towards sethanya alondor replied "i do not recall you asking but i am fine. much bettee now that my mom has gained a position on the council and has made it possible for me to stay home if i so desire it"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:17 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

That is nice. Azricel and I became one of the top dragon kingdoms yet and we are doing better than ever. replied Sethanya

You should come visit some time. said Azricel with pride of his own work.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:08 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin hadn't visited the Tavern in quite a while. For the most part after she'd used the dispelling circle on the main room people just stopped coming, and she saw no reason to stick around for it.

Mirravin headed there now just to make sure the place still stood in one piece, and maybe get some dusting done if it needed it. She was almost disheartened by the though, but she still held hopes for Ex to return to it one day.

Draped in her usual snowy white robes from head to toe, Mirravin stepped into the Tavern and almost fell over backward at what she saw. There stood Ex at his usual post, and everything was once again clean and sparkling as if he'd never left.

After getting over the shock, and without thinking Mirravin darted over to her old friend and greeted him with a large hug.

Exanderous! Oh, it's been so long! I was starting to think you wouldn't come back. I hope you don't mind I did a dispelling circle in here while you were gone. It was getting all stuffy in here with all the layers of built up magic.

Oh, but besides that you must tell me what took you so long to return.
Mirravin chirped happily.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:49 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I been trying to explain that Azrivel’s magic is different Pandora! unlike Spells, forbida douse not leave a magic trail. ok maybe I need to explain allot more. each time someone uses energy for a spell (AKA transform energy to a fire ball) it leaves a magic trail that stays forever( until dispelled). Well Azrivel’s forbida isn't like other magics’ cause it douse not leave a magic trail but it is almost imposable to use cause you have to master your chars mind to do such things.
(just plz let this magic type stay the way I imagine it cause it hurts my hands typing to explain forbida OVER and OVER and OVER again [just like last time] )

in other words it is not filled with magic left behind cause it never left a magic trail in the first place.

kk that is all :D

also one other thing! in the RP it has been days? I thought all of our chars were at the EXACT same spot that we left them in? lol in that case I am just going to bring Azrivel back in ( yes seeing I am getting used to every one's RP style I will use him better and I also forgot to mention that he douse not always talks about how much magic he knows! I was actually trying to explain how he uses magic in character (bad idea)

OK back to the RP :D

IC: Sethanya and Azricel been waiting for Azrivel to come back for days now and they started to think he would never show up.

out of nowhere the door's flung opened and a figure (now dressed in golden like armor with the (magic) stainless steel left titans arm and a silver cape was Azrivel and his eyes are half silver and half black per eye. his magic sword still on his back and Azrivel said, ok I guess you two could go home.

Azricel and Sethanya nodded and walked out of the tavern to fly away.

Looking at Ex Azrivel said, Hey Ex long time no see. if I remember right I forgot to give you something. Something important... just can't remember what. Oh and you know Adrithie do you?

mentally speaking to Alondor Adrithie said, how you been Alondor? (aww Adrithie really douse have a hart lol, for dragons that is.)

OOC: ok you get to decide what Azrivel forgot to give you EX.

and here is the fast way to explain my chars ways and past.

Adrithie is a titan trapped in gate keepers prison(another titan) and could only talk to every one mentally (no choice) and wants to destroy all but dragons ( possibly his only weakness cause Adrithie thinks all dragons are perfect cause Adrithie could turn into a dragon like form)

Azrivel is a half elf was cursed with Adrithie and his titan arm that has many weapons yet makes Azrivel very weak. Azrivel's parents are two dragons (Azricel and Sethanya) and follows many laws that all dragon follow. Azrivel used to own an inn and is a VERY good magic weapon maker. Azrivel is filthy rich though he always wants more gold.

if you need more info about my char's EX then you should read AZRIVEL'S TRAVELS in the art section.

ALSO I am sorry this whole post was so long EX. (trying to get you caught up about my main char without having to over read about my char lol)

yes my hands were hurting when I was finally posted this lol

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 59  Next