Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:32 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:34 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

I know you're there, young one. There's no reason to hide. We're all harmless at Exx's. Come and join us. I am Consti, Empress of Time. Consti said when she sensed the kraken in the corner. We're all friendly here.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:36 pm 
Behetmoth

Shelly appear out of the corner. A woman with octopus tentacles instead of legs, yeah that's normal.

I am Shelly, your highness. Ex-royal adivsor to king of Mu and ex-protector of Estella princess of Mu.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:41 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Consti laughed. There is no reason to call me Your Highness, we're all friends here. Besides it makes me feel older than the 20,000 years I've been on this particular plane of existence

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:45 pm 
Behetmoth

Shelly smiled.

Yes, and I use to be a full octopus.

Stella then appear again, a lean darked-hair woman with bronze skin.

She looked at the stranger Shelly had spoken to with friendliness, but wasn't sure what to say.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:19 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Ciarda quietly watched the scene unfold around her and smiled at the gathering. She had chosen a good night to bring Ragon out, apparently, and she see in his face that he was glad to be here. It made it all worthwhile for the weapon-smith, and it would be a story that would bring a smile even to Raven's features when they returned home. She touched the warrior's hand to get his attention, and when he turned to her, she leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"Go on," she said with a smile, "Go talk to them, catch up. I'm sure Consti and I have a bit to catch up on as well."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:21 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella noticed that the tarven was fill with people.

Boy, I've missed alot didn't I, Shell!?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:22 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Luthvien was amazed at the amount of activity around him and because it seemed so festive he decided to begin playing his lute Eleth with a merry tune "Well hello there you all my name is Luthvien I hope you enjoy my music." said he while playing. He had violet eyes tinged with silver edges an elegant elven figure with silver scaled dragon wings and tail, his hair was jet black with a single silver strand over his right eye and on his forearms he had delicate spikes that curved toward him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:29 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Consti shook Shelly's hand before turning to Ciarda,

Hey Ciarda, What? No sugar induced tackle? How have you been?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella just stood there and watch the ladies talk.

Words were never her strong suit, but she was more of a talker than her husband.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:41 pm 
Master Old Dragon

The woman in question turned her silver-grey eyes on the Empress and grinned as she stood t embrace her in a hug. Her slim form was still lithe as ever, but unlike in the years of stress when Consti had known her, the woman was no longer a half-anorexic stick. Rather, she had filled out nicely, and actually looked healthy- surprise surprise!

As they separated, she ordered another mug of ale and settled back, filling the woman in on her latest exploits. "Well, Ragon and I actually just got back from a mission for the clan. We were cleaning house, to put it mildly," she chuckled. "We're still active, surprisingly." They exchanged pleasantries, and Ciarda was glad to get back in touch with her friend. The woman had helped her so much in the past, she had missed the eccentric lady.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:48 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

How is the clan doing? I keeping meaning to send Corana and Rayanna out that way. She asked, glad to see her old friend looking healthier than before.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:56 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

The door's swung open, nothing but pure light of mixed elementals, All every one could see in the light was a dragon like figure with wings that looked like they were destroyed to be nothing but glowing tentacles of pure light. The feeling of both joy and sorrow came to all but those with power to destroy the feeling instantly, The life of the tavern brightened with hope beyond feeling, When the light stopped there was nothing there.

At the corner was a human like being wearing a helmet that belonged to a dragon, The man took the helmet off, his silver gold hair and pale skin brightened to a friendly face, Oh... Kay. I guess that little show was a bit boring. He instantly turned to The group, seeing Ex, Consti, Travis and Ciarda he smiled and said, OH MY G :swear:, you guys, I hadn't seen any of you ever since my last fight. I can't believe it is any of you, ME old friends are actually here. Ex, I would like the strongest of drinks please so we could toast this old memory of friends. It seemed like only yesterday we were all killing the evil of Andergoth(an evil dragon that almost destroyed the peace of all dragons). Every one could see his golden blind eyes that seemed overly friendly.

OOC: Did I do a bit too much on the details?

Also is it ok if he knows you guys? Just to bring up some friendship between every one better.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 pm 
Behetmoth

Shelly, nervous, disappear again.

Stella tried to comfront her, but it didn't work, kraken were eluvisve creatures.

Stella then went over to the two ladies talking.

Hello, there. I am Stella, ex-leviathan princess of Mu.

She gave them each her hand to shake.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:53 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

The hubbub died down a bit and travis smiled to see old friends reunited. It made him think of his friends, the water sprite and the vampire. He drifted off into a sleep.

As the door was already open there was no grand entrance for th next visitor he just waltzed right in and walked up to Ragon who was standing near the bar. With a familiar cick of a beaded tail and a fanged grin he knocked the staff out of ragons hand. The blind man had t grab the wood of the bar with his empty hand to steady himself after the sneak attack but he did not retaliate with violence but a swift kick to the legs of his assailant. Eron sat on the floor his hands by his sides and a shocked look on his face. "I'll never get how you can know where I am old man," h said as he picked himself up and dusted himself off." I suppose I'll let u get away with that one."
Jazel was close behind eron and shook her head with laughter at the site. Then she hugged her old friends glad to be amongst them once again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:15 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella just sat, a somewhat cheesy smiled crept on her face, she went to the back of the room and comb her hair.

She was "a fish out of water" here, this setting was alien to her.
I guess it's time to play the dumb human bimbo again, She said to herself.

Shelly had blended into the background again, she had a habit of doing that when she was notice all that much.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 am 
Master Old Dragon

Ciarda stood, excusing herself from her conversation with Consti and hugged Jazel tightly. It had been long since she had seen the Woran, and had missed her no-nonsense battle-buddy. The woman eagerly pulled out a chair for her and the women got to talking, comparing Aislinn and Jessica's doings, and Ciarda filled her in on Gavyn- the woman had not seen the little thing since he was onyl a couple fo years old, and now he was six.

"Jazel, I tell you, the other day, he hid behind the anvil in my shop and replaced all of my quills with crayons. I reached over to do an invoice for an order and found nothing but crayons... And he just happened to be out with his father, so I had to sign it in red crayon." The woman's ebony wings rustled slightly as she moved in her chair and shifted her weight to a more comfortable position. Jazel noted that the woman appeared healthy and happy, and the broad smile in her features was something new too. It seemed as though Ciarda had finally mastered her stress. After a sup of her ale, she continued. "And Ragon there was almost no help," she made sure that he heard her.

When he turned for a moment, she just grinned and said, "About the crayons, dear."

Something about the way she looked at him... Time had changed so much, but Jazel noted that the two of them were just as they had ever been. The puppy love factor had died down, to be sure, but the love that was there had not aged at all- it was still new, and fresh, as though each time they were seeing each other it was after a long trip.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:44 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel blinded by the good of the people in the tavern accidently bumped into a table, wow, hadn’t seen this much good in one spot in such a long time it's not even funny.... How have you been Ex? Long time no see.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:54 am 
Legend of Old

Despite the overwhelming amount of familiar company, Exanderous had a singular thought for the moment. Why was it that when someone made an entrance, it involved the door to his tavern being exploded open or disrupted in some way.

"Mortals this day and age... what ever happened to simply opening the door?" the Guardian muttered.

This singular thought dissipated with happiness as his familiar friends surrounded him. He noticed that some of his new aquaintences felt strangely out of place. Exanderous decided to rectify this situation to the best of his ability.

Exanderous filled his lungs with a deep breath of air, and raised his right palm facing the ceiling high. A small roar of thunder followed by a stroke of lightning coursed through the Guardian and directed the attention to himself and the center of his establishment. The electricity flickered and danced around his person while he cleared his throat and prepared for a insignificant, but heartfelt speech.

"Friends young and old: welcome. This place is for you. I started this tavern ages ago for nights like this! Our union and reunion here is the primary purpose in which this place exists. But we are not just welcoming old friends, we are indoctrinating new ones into our lives."

The Guardian allowed a small smirk to grace his features as his words were filled with optimism. His body language was strong and direct, and it was obvious that he was used to being infront of massive crowds. This was no different.

"Please, do not be shy! introduce yourselves and be merry. Take this time we have together and sieze it. Who knows what tomorrow will bring and what time will decide to cast our way, but we do know that tonight is for certain. Having each other is certain. Now go, and make the most of the night."

Exanderous held his glass high for a toast and qued the rest of his company to do so as well.

On the other side of the room, Ragon held his glass high and shouted enthusiastically. The "ear-to-ear" grin on his countenance was more than enough evidence for his other half to convince her he was happy. Ragon grasped his cane from Eron and laughed.

"Who are you calling old you bat. You offend sir! Your stench could be detected miles away!"

Ragon slapped his friend on the back and stuck out his chest.

"It is so good to see you again Eron. How has time treated you? I sense it has done you a kindness seeing how you still draw breath. That is always a plus with two young cooks like ourselves. When I think about half of the stuff we used to do, it is a miracle we are alive".

Ragon felt Exanderous'es presence and became cautious. There he was... his mentor. Right there in the flest after all of these years. It was he who taught him the skills and prowess needed to obtain the title and legacy of "The Black Wraith." The blind warrior hesitated for a small moment and placed his arm around his beautiful wife. While resting his forhead against his cane, Ragon collected his thoughts and senses. It was a tad overwhelming with everyone at one place with such presence.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:05 am 
Master Old Dragon

Ciarda gently touched his arm, and peered at him closely, her grey eyes clouded for only a moment. There was a concern in her voice when she spoke, leaning over towards his ear so that no one else would hear their conversation. "Dearest, are you alright?" she ventured cautiously. Dark hair fell into her face as she turned fully to regard his form. "You don't look so good. Is everything kosher?"

In truth, Ciarda had never really understood what that word really meant- it was some archaic term that Oran used- he said he'd picked it up off that girl from the other side of the gate. However, she did have an affinity for new words, new cultures, and new things in general, as much as she liked revisiting the old, and she used it regularly. At present, however, she was concerned, though she soon put two and two together. With a smile, she leaned over.

"They all look so happy, including Exanderous. I think you owe it to him to go say hello, dearest. It's the best I've seen any of them in ages- because of him."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:44 am 
Behetmoth

Stella just stood there combing her long brownish-black hair.

Gone for six seconds the place becomes Graceland,huh Shell?

Shelly, still blending in the corner,croaked: You know I don't like crowds, they make me nervous. I'm not coming out onto it's safe.

Stella shook her head at her friends sillinest.

You are such a dramtic, come out of the darkness.

Stella pulled on her arm.
No, I'm not coming out!

Last edited by raptor on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:27 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Luthvien was walking around the room playing Eleth his lute and introducing himself to each person in song that matched perfectly his merry tune that he was playing on Eleth.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella leaves Shelly to be a wall-flower and goes with Luthiven to introduce herself to all the new faces.

Hello! My name is Stella, leviathan ex-princess of Mu, rebel in training,and music fantic. She said to each new face, shaking their hands.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:25 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel Was just sitting at a corner trying not to be noticed by any one until Stella walked up. Be for she could even say a word he said, ahh... yes. You must be Stella, The princess of mu. OR are you the queen by now? Your race is leviathan, interesting..... Ah... forgot to introduce myself, Drakel. He could tell that Stella was seconds from laughing, There has been only one Drakel and that is the god... well now demi god (he is mortal so he could be seen.) So he walked away to another corner be for any jokes come out just to bump into Luthvien and his lute. hello Luthvien .

Last edited by Drakel on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:33 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella made her answer short, polite, and to the point to the stranger.

Yes, yes, and not yet, that I'm working on right now with my hubby.

She then politely excused herself and introduced herself to the other newcomers.

Hello, ladies and gentleman, I'm the one and only Stella, no last name just Stella, like Madonna or Wynonna.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:39 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin jumped in placed suddenly and blinked a few times. She must have phased out or something because she couldn't remember the conversation she was have, and she surely didn't reconize some of the people now sitting around the tavern.

Ugh, oh dear! How long have I been staring into space, and what have I missed in doing so? There seems to be quite a few people here I don't think I've had the pleasure to be introduced to.

Oh, and happy late whatever that human holiday is that involves all the hearts and all the different shades of red and pink.
She replied looking around at the new faces.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next