Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:42 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:40 pm 
Tightwad

Chalgrish waited in the corner of his favorite watering-hole, and he watched as a well-dressed newcomer walked in, the light from the open door piercing into the dark gloom of the pub. He tossed two coins on the table to pay for his drink, and walked out the door, brushing past the newcomer and slipping a small piece of paper into the man's pocket. He srolled out to the fountain in the middle of town to wait.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:12 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies walks quitely beside Talus. She can feel the frustaration bubbling inside him.

I believe you Talus,in fact I've seen the blade you speak of, but I'm afraid it is nowhere near here. Maybe I will help you find it after this quest is over, but let us first catch up with our wondering friend. As it seems to be the most reasonable thing to do.

She told him, suddenly she stops and looks back at her foot. Talus looks with her being couriouse, and finds to his suprise that the heel of the Lady's shoe was stuck in the tiles of the road.

Oh, dear me.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:31 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian still walking besides Mia desided to go off on his own, His sword was ruined so he took it to the nearby Smither. He looked outside into the sky and sighed, *Why Am i Here*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:48 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus looks into her face, and without hesitance, lowers himself down and pulls the shoe out of the road. He comes back up and realizes what he had done was polite to him, but looked quite bad to others. He blushed furiously as he turned away from Cleeishies. His voice still held the embarassment. "Well...uh...thanks for your support...I uh...just wanted everyone to be on the lookout...so yeah..." He grinned worriedly at her, then followed her back to where Mia was.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:44 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia walked into the smith after drian."Well i wanted to talk to you....Ya see i have a secret that ive never told anyone...and i feel your trustworthy enougth to hold to my secret....Ya see im not normal and i feel theres somthing the same between me and i believe there is somthing that me and Iryus Have alot of things in common. So if i tell you my secret will you promise to keep it?"She said as the sun sunk lower in the sky.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:47 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian looked surprised, can i just ask, He looked at mia carefully and looked deep into her eyes is it *Hmmmmm I think i know what you are about to tell me* He took back his sword and walked out beside her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:32 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia looked deep into drians eyes " The others cant no About this, theyll never Accept me if they did"She looked still deeper into his eyes . Finnaly senseing that he'd keep her secret" Well you see this is hard to say but..."She twists the bracelet on her arm. Her human ears dissappears, Then on top of her head a pair of wolf ears appear. She give the braclet another twist and a wolf tail appears." As you can see im not normal, Im a wolf, a werewolf that is...."She lookes up an sees alook of kindness in his eyes"Soooo kinda weird huh? Well we better get back to the others."She gives the bracelet another 2 twists an the ears and tail dissappear."Lets get going!" She says as she starts to run down the hill.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:29 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: Chalgarish, who did you mean was the 'well-dressed newcomer?'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:32 pm 
Tightwad

ooc: you're the only one in the tavern

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:40 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: okay, just wanted to make sure

Iyrius walked into the first tavern he could find; a quaint little place called The Foxtale. Walking through the door, he brushed by a man who was on his way out. Looking around, he tried to think on who would be the most easily persuaded to offer information or news. How much money did he have?
He stuck his hand into his pocket and felt a scrap of paper. Funny, he didn't have anything like that in his pocket before. He took it out and looked at it.

Walking at a quick pace, Iyrius searched for the man who had brushed by him. Walking by the fountain, his eyes picked him out. He walked up to him and waved the paper in his face. "All right, so what is this about?!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:20 am 
Sword Master

Drian shouts to mia, *Theres nothing wrong with being different, well im not particualy normall any way. * He smiles and his eyes flash red but still he walks out. He starts to run after her but cant keep up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:25 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies laughs to herself and looked back at Talus who still had a very embarassed look on his face.

Don't fret over it, any other man would have taken advantage of the situation. You did the right thing and kept your eyes to yourself. For that you are quite the gentalmen in my eyes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:36 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia started walking when she got halfway into town, allowing Drian to catch up"Well im senseing are companions energys in a small pub called...."Her ears twiched (Reall ears)"the fox tail i beleive." she said wondering if that new energy she sensed was friend or foe.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:47 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Gasping, Karaka catches up with Iyrius. "You walk too fassst!!" He exclaims, continuing with, "Why are humansss alwassy in a russh?" Turning to the man who has just had Iyrius's question directed at him, he says, "I'm ssorry for my rude interuption. Pleasse excusse me." Karaka bows, before standing tall, and, apperaing to analyze the man. In reality, he studies his arua, trying to determine what kind of person this stranger is.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:58 pm 
Tightwad

Chalgrish looked up at Karaka and smirked. "You can stop, Light-Seeker, I mean you and your friend no intentional pain." muttered Chalgrish as he crossed his legs under him.
He examined the lizard-man more closely, then shrugged and turned to Iyrius.
" You wear the clothes of a traveler and those of a fighter. Needless to say, one such as you lacks proper self-support, herefore you have joins a group, as shown by your friend here." remarked Chalgrish casually as he rolled a coin across his fingers. "And I would like to join your group," he finished on a very triumphant note.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:02 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius looked down upon the stranger suspiciously. "Then why didn't you just come out and say that?" He did not sit down but rather chose to stay standing. He felt no trust toward this man. "Well, i'm not the one who you should be talking to. It's not my say who joins seeing as it isn't my group. Nor Karaka's. And if you're in this for money, don't get too excited. There is no reward waiting at the end."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:05 pm 
The Mourning Warrior

OCC This is getting good!
I cant wait to join....sorr

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:17 pm 
Tightwad

ooc: handle that in the OOC forum.

"Not at all, I merely wish to join for the excitement and adventure." pointed out Chalgrish as he grinned some more, then stood up to walk toward the pub.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:25 pm 
The Broken One

"Ayah'ol geh'moona!" Iyrius muttered under his breath, following after the man. "Kaj helik iyaho gi'rekvi kala! Where are you going, for Aryan's sake? If you want to join so bad I'll take you to Mia. She's the one in charge of the whole expedition!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:30 pm 
Tightwad

" She headed this way, yes?" Chalgrish asked as he walked downt he street with Iyrius and Karaka following behind him. He turned and then saw a hooded figure turn the corner, and he followed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:38 pm 
The Broken One

deleted

Last edited by Makla on Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:41 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius suddenly realized that he really had no clue where Mia was. Or Talus, Drian, or Cleeishies. "I suppose she's... hey! Where are you going? Hey wait! Maybe we should wait in the pub! It's easier to let someone find you then trying to find them." He realized how stupid this sounded but he just wanted to get the man to stop and actually give some hint as to why he wanted to join. 'And,' he thought ruefully,' it wouldn't hurt to learn at least his name seeing as he might be travelling with us.'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:31 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

"Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ssssssssssssssshiss!" Karaka exclaims in his native tonuge as he follows the other two. "Sstop you insscrupulouss human! Wipe that ssmile off your face and lissten to Iyriusss! If you continue to sshow dissrespect by this intrussive and impulssive behaviour we WILL sstop you!" Glacing at Iyrius he adds, "Or, at leasst I will..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:37 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus was still worried about Cleeishies, but he flashed her a brilliant smile. He was so involved in thinking that he wasn't looking where he was going. By the time he looked up to see where he was, he smacked straight into Chalgrish. He didn't know what happened until he stood himself up and brushed himself off. He cursed softly inside his head for his own folly, until he looked up into the man's eyes, then he cursed for real.
"YOU!"

He pointed his finger accusingly at him and backed up quickly. "I know who you are! You're Chalgrish of the Arrow Storm! The sniper who has completely mastered a bow! You're a legend! Wait..." he thought for a second. "What are you doing here?"

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:52 pm 
The Broken One

'Chalgrish?' Iyrius thought bemusedly, 'I've never heard of this fellow, though apperently Talus has. But then again, this land is still strange to me.'
"Easy, Karaka, no need to act as hasty as our new friend 'Chalgrish of the Arrow Storm.'" He added emphasis on the man's name. There still was no trust, nor any feel of friendship towards the man. "Would you please tell us something! I don't know about my friend here, but i hate being left in the dark! If you won't say anything, i'll just go and ask Talus seeing as he apperently knows of you! Now, come out with it, geh'jenho, i want to know exactly WHO you are!"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next