Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:34 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:06 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies smiled looking over at the Chalgrish. Why, it's so nice to cross paths with you, again. Do you still use fire in your arrows? I still use ice in mine.

She said facing the Man who was once her formal rival.

Talus know this man from legaends, I however know him as my rival. Just to set the record straight he's the best "bowsman" We still haven't detirmined who has the best skills out of the two of us. Have we old friend?

Ooc: that Ok with you?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:09 pm 
Tightwad

ooc: I'm not a rock. "the Chalgrish" ? lol, a harmless mistake. Wait... I smell philosophy!

Chalgrish nodded his head slowly and rolled his head, thinking about how best to answer all the questions. He finally rested and turned to Karaka.
"Insolence is not tolerated in your group? Then why do you show it to a potential ally? And before you answer, in due time, why do you think that I am impulsive and intrusive? Your friend here was the one who decided to follow me, so therefore it was by his folly that I am here. And by your own accord, you have made me an enemy to your general well-being, by insulting me before you knew who I was and my general persuasion toward xenophobes and traitors."
He turned on his heel to face Cleeishes and nodded in slight approval.
" To answer your question, I found a very nice potion which bursts into fire as the arrow flies."
At last, he turned to Iyrius and cocked an eyebrow, a confused look on his face.
"If you want to hear my life story, I'll tell you another time. If you want to know what you need to know, you already know it. If you want to more, I'm not telling you. I don't like to talk about myself, because I tend to leave out my negative details and wax eloquent on my positive ones* So yes, ask Talus."

* Very true, which is why I havn't done an intro page.

Last edited by Chalgrish on Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:30 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius's mouth worked silently as he tried to find something to say. Suddenly he just burst out, "Othisput iyaho mairsha at quess iyaho fairsho! I didn't ask for your jenho ite life story!" He turned and stormed off, while muttering strings of curses, to look for Mia.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:41 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia started to Run down the street at the site of her comrades and a person she didnt no.

She was running waveing but senseing danger she stops as an arrow comes wissing to her feet but as she jump out of range another arrow hit and she feel heavliy on drian from shock.She tryed to move but she couldnt" Damn its poisoned...." She muttered to herself.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:18 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
*Mia* Drian runs towards her to see the arrow stuck in her he pulls it out and looks at the wound, *There is nothing i can do Mia you will have to wait here* He looks around and sees a few off the others *Please help, Mia's Hurt*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:45 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

OCC: Sorry, it's unscrupulous not inscrupulous. It means what I meant it to mean though.

IC: With his back to Mia and Drian, Karaka does not see their dilemma. Narrowing his eyes at Chalgrish he says, "Isssolence? That iss not what I ssaid, or meant. I ussed the wordsss unsscrupulousss, intrussive and impulssive. If I understand you language, which I do believe I do, thosse wordsss mean: obliviousss or contempuousss to the correct protocol, encroching or adding yourssself unwantedly, and acting on your impulsesss insstead of thinking how to handle the ssituation appropriatly sso everyone reachesss a mutal agreement and iss at eassse with the ssituation. None of that amountsss to being issolent, which I believe YOU have done. You, after all, have been arrogent and presssumptuouss in your manner. I wouldn't go as far ass ssaying you were inssulting, but I could try and ssay you were dissresspectful. I wont though, becaussse it mattersss not to me if you were or were not. You may assk how I can ssay you were arrogent. Thiss isss the way I ssee it. 1) Before I ssaid you ssmiled. In reality, you ssmirked. The definition of ssmirk is thiss: To ssmile in an affected, often offensssively ssself-ssatisfied manner. That iss arrogent. 2) You wanted to join our group. You sstated thisss. Insstead of approching uss and awaiting for the group to take a counssel on the matter, you ssstarted making the callsss. You would not lissten, and obvioussly did not care about the way our group worksss, or what we would think of you. Mabey you thought you were above that? I don't know. It mattersss not. 3) You could not even pay full attention when addresssing Iyriusss! You fiddled with your coin. How inssolent is that? Now I would like to clarify another point that you twisssted from the truth to your perception. I did not inssult you. I threatened you. There isss a difference. And I expected no lessss than to have made an enemy by making that threat. I alsso believe that you insssulted me by calling me a xenophobe and traitor. I'll have you know I CHOSSSE to leave my people and sstudy your acurssed language to help the light flourisssh in the world. I am loyal to my people and our caussse. Lasstly I'd like to ssay that if I do ssshow inssolence, then it isss becausse of the one other factor that makess me ssee you ass an enemy. You hide your arua. The creaturess that can do that are few and far between. And only thosse who are deadly powerfull, or just deadly do choosse to hide it. And in my knowledge, only the evil have reassson to hide ssomething like their arua. Ssome animals do, sso unlesss you can convince me you are an animal of ssome kind, then I'm afraid that you will not be trussted by me." Stareing him in the eye, Karaka awaits the turn of fate that the light has thrown to him, in this odd encounter.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:23 pm 
Tightwad

Chalgrish cocked an eyebrow and nodded slowly. "So you know more than just the gist of our language. That is a a good sign of a sharp wit, for a quick wit has a quick grasp. Oh, and by the way, Mia is in trouble."
He strode past Karaka and walked over to where Mia lay prone on the ground, Drian kneeling beside her. He gently brushed Drian's arm away from Mia's wound and examined the wound, tracing a circle around it. He reached into his pack, then hesitated and rested his hand on the wound. As he took his hand away, Mia's wound began stitching itself together slowly, but finally clotting.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:45 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Karaka watches Chalgrish slaunter over to Mia, and lowers his head in subission to the man. He slowly wanders over to Mia, avoids Chalgrish's eyes, and apologises for letting her down. "I sswore to be at your sside. I have failed. I can only pleadge to try and be a better vigilante, and not let you out of my ssight again." Standing, he helps Mia up as he ponders how Chalgrish managed to completly disable everything he said, without saying much at all.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:33 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: Uh,well,in truth, that was a typo! I'm bad for those! But it is kinda funny now that you metune it! :lol:

Ic:It seems to me we have yet another acher in our mist. Not that bad of an aim at that.

Cleeishies stated, looking off at something in the distance while noching an arrow in her bow made of pure energy.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:53 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Just then a voice rang out." Host body # 0074 come forth and be spared , fight back and be destroyed!!!" the voice said "Looks like eh...we have company"Mia said.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:14 am 
The Broken One

In his frustraition, Iyrius had failed to see Mia and had gone right past her and the other companions. Now he stood in the middle of what appeared to be a market. He was totally oblivious to the fact that any such thing had happened to Mia and was quite sure that she might just be wandering about.
Over the crowd, his sharp ears caught a distant and faint voice. It seemed to be coming a few streets down. He caught only a few words of what was being said. 'Host......come forth...be...........destroyed!'
Drawing his dirk, Iyrius pressed through the crowd. That voice had not sounded friendly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:55 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian slowly stands up and draws his sword, He whispers something to himself in his national Tounge and then Looks up and Held his sword out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:24 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: May I join Mia

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:29 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC-I guess But make this known you Are the last one!!!!

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:39 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC:Thank you. My charecters name is Angelfire. He is an assassin. He is faster than light but he lacks strength. He has amazing skill with a sword but he often jumps to a conclusion. His primary weakness is his over confedense.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:A mysterious figure standing in the background looks apon the crowd and smiles, as if he is enjoying the confusion, heart ache, and flustration.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:53 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia, senseing the disturbance Runs for the nearest pudb thinking to get away. but her way is blocked by a soldier from the empire. the next thing that she knows shes on the groud. being tied up.She wants to scream for help but her pride refuses to let her.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:10 pm 
Sword Master

Drian without looking threw his sword behind him straight into a nearby soldier then looked around, *Hey guys, we got a problem, Wheres Mia???*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:30 pm 
The Broken One

Running back to the road where he had left his friends, Iyrius mentally kicked himself for letting Mia leave his sight. As he rounded the corner, he saw Mia being trussed up by a guard. Giving an outraged shout, he did a flying kick into the man's side. They both fell to the ground and Iyrius suddenly found himself wrestling with a man who had much more upper body strength then he, himself, had.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:17 am 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire thinks to himself ****Awww, their friend is missing. How sad. Perhapes I should offer my help... or then agian maybe not.****

Angelfire then slowly begians to walk away. Then he suddenly stops and says softly to himself "Perhapes I should follow this group of people..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:57 pm 
The Mourning Warrior

Jadrian walked past the lizard man and the soldier, his tunic's hood low on his face. He looked back at the struggling pair, seeing that the soldier was prevailing. He debated for a moment, then turned and kneed the soldier in the face.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:58 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies shrugges her shoulders at the situation and releases the arrow she had in her grip letting it drop opone it's doomed target.

His, aim was good, pitty really.

She noches up two more arrows and lands them on the man hasling Iyrius. The man slumps to the ground and dissapeared.

Anyone else?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:59 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire bust out laughing at the death of that man. He had to take out his sword to catch himself before he hit the floor. Finally he regained his composer and slowly walked towards Iyrius ,with his sword still in his hand, he asked Iyrius "Do you need any help finding your friend? It looks like you need help."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:28 am 
The Broken One

Picking himself up, Iyrius looked at the man who had spoken so insulently. "What are you bloody talking about? I..." He looked around frantically. "Wait! Where's Mia?!" He glared at the strange man and pulled out a dagger. "What did you do with her? Where is she!?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:47 pm 
The Mourning Warrior

OCC: you talkin to me Malka?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:28 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC:Not you Jadrian DragonFreind... but Angelfire. My charecter.

Angelfire smiled and put his hand on his face. Then he said "Iyrius, if you had noticed. I said do you need help FINDING your friend. Witch means that I did nothing to her I just merely noticed that she was missing." Angelfire then took his sword and placed it in it's holding case on his back. "Now, are you going to answer my question or are you just going to stand there and look pretty?" he said smugly.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next