Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:38 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:01 am 
Youthful Werewolf

"Ahhh god dammit!!!" Mia thinks to her self "... I knew we should have avoided this town....." At this point mia is still gaged and cant talk. But sub consciencesly she screams to iyrius, Knowing that she wont be heard.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:25 am 
The Mourning Warrior

deleted

Last edited by Jadrian DragonFreind on Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:41 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian shouted *Jadrian,* He ran towards him grabbed him and ran off, He lay him down and looked for someone to help and he was knocked out, *Damn it theres no one near, HELP!*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:54 pm 
The Mourning Warrior

deleted

Last edited by Jadrian DragonFreind on Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:03 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: Eulalia? someone's been reading a bit too much Redwall. and what the heck just happened? Jadrian knocked Drain flat on his back and then hauled him up again, pulling him to his back as soldiers come from who knows where?
i'm sorry, sooooo lost over here

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:58 am 
The Mourning Warrior

deleted

Last edited by Jadrian DragonFreind on Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:23 pm 
The Broken One

OCC:... i'm still lost

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: *shruggs* I haven't the slightest clue! Just roll with it! :roll:

Ic: Cleeishies came in behind the group and quickly put her elven talent to work,making soldiers drop like flies sprayed with bug repellent. Each time they would misteriously dissapear as soon as they hit the ground.

Well, arn't any of you going to help me?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:42 pm 
The Broken One

OCC: all right, if you insist. but you can't get mad at me if i do something completely out of the story-line by accident!

IC: Iyrius pushed past the man who spoke so arrogantly. "I don't need your help, I-" he broke off as he saw soldiers close in on his friends but out of the corner of his eye, he swore he caught a glimpse of Mia, tied and gagged, being carried off. Which was he to choose? Suddenly darting forward, he raced after the man who he had seen taking Mia. The others would be able to do fine without him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:38 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia seeing iryius raceing towards her spat the gag out as best she could and yelled" Iyrius over here!!!!!"She screamed as the soldier heard her. The soldier turned around and stuffed the gag back in her mouthShut up you little wench!!!!!!!He said.Taking his spear and wacking her in the back of the head knocking her out instantly. her body went limp as she passed out, but the last thing she saw was iryius tottally destroying the soldier.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:16 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius heard Mia call out and he ran faster, pulling out his dirk as he went. This time he wasn't going to fight unprepared. He was almost to her when he saw the soldier deal her a hefty blow to the head. Rage filled him and he stabbed at the man getting him in the shoulder. The soldier tried to fight back but at every move he made Iyrius either wounded him or avoided the blow completely. The man fell to the ground after Iyrius's blade cut through his thigh. Knowing he was to die, the soldier tried one last act of defiance. He spat on his attacker's feet, "We'll get the girl! Don't think you can win against the Empire!" And then his life was snuffed out as Iyrius rammed his blade through the man's throat and he fell with a gurgling scream.
Pulling his blade free, Iyrius nelt down beside Mia and cut her bonds and pulled the gag from her mouth. He pressed his first two fingers against her forehead and muttered, "trast sursa." He watched anxiously as her eyes fluttered. The spell would only work if she had avoided any serious head damage. If she didn't wake then he hoped that the others had more powerful magic.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:53 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian runs over to where iyrius was neeling to see mia lay on the floor, He look at Iyrius and told him to get up, he looked at him and asked what had gone on but before he could answer he placed his sword on mias chest and shouted *mithanos* He watched as a white aura surrounded her and he moved away his sword.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:51 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies watched as Iyrius reived Mia, and the went back to planting arrows into the soldiers around her.

New plan! lets get the girl and get out of here shall we?

Cleeushies said, noching yet another arrow in her bow as she did.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:09 am 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire takes his sword back out and begins to slice an excape route for Iyrius and Mia while watching Cleeishies arrows fly by with deadly acuracy.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:17 am 
The Broken One

Not knowing if Mia was able to walk, Iyrius picked her up and tried to make his way out of the ring of soldiers. "I'll get you out of here," he said, more for himself then for Mia. He wasn't sure if he could get out, there were just too many against them.
But why was he just standing here? He still had his magic. "rekvi!" he shouted and one of the men lit on fire, screaming and waving his arms.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:19 am 
Sword Master

*Iyrius let me lead you help mia* Drian runs forward attacking any oncoming soldiers to him he then shout *Lothios* all the men around him freeze* He waits for Iyrius to catch up and then carries on

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:29 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire runs to the opening that Drian is making for Iyrius and Mia. Then he begins to fight along side of Drian, taking down any and all soldiers who dare stand in their way.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:06 pm 
The Mourning Warrior

deleted

Last edited by Jadrian DragonFreind on Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:15 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC-Jadrian!!!!WTF!!!???? what are you doing????Stop acting lost and make it go along or leave!!!!

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:21 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: Uh, Mia has a point. yur just confusing every one with your post. read the story more carefuly next time. and introduce yourself acordingly.

Cleeishies nodded to the others to move onward as she carried on the rear. She spun around and began to walk backwards, shooting down any enimies that dared to get near them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:51 pm 
The Broken One

'Where are they all coming from?!' Iyrius thought desperatly. For every soldier they killed, three sprang up to take his place. The townspeople had all scattered at the first sign of battle and now the streets where just full of armed men who were trying their hardest to kill them. He felt a sharp pain as a spear grazed his shoulder. Something had to be done, and soon. They couldn't continue on like this much longer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:42 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mias sharp eyes tryed to pick up the source but finnally gave up whan an arrow hit her in the arm."hmmmmm" She thought pulling the arrow out with her free hand " maybe..."She said and at iryiuses clearly confused look she said " maybe if we take out the general the men will go into confusion and we can make our escape!"She yelled over the huge roar of all the soldiers.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:00 pm 
The Mourning Warrior

OCC sorr Mia, wont happen again. I got confused.

Jadrian looked out the tavern window as more soldiers ran out. That small group of warriors were going to perish or surrender fairly soon, at this rate. Jadrian watched the bartender, and when he turned away, Jadrian slipped out, walking toward the melee. He walked up to one of the soldiers and asked if he could be of assistance. the soldier looked at him, the said what can you do to help us capture these bandits? Jadrian grinned, then drew his sword. THe soldier was still looking skeptically as Jadrian killed him, then bulled his way through the soldiers until he reached the small group. He turned toward the soldiers, and then noticed Drian. Oh, you again. So what sort of a quest are you going on this time Drian?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:30 pm 
King of Dragons

Suddenly, out of the shadows, a figure sprang. Unsheathing his mighty sword, Talus leapt into battle, aiding his friends. His wide slashes took out three men at a time, and his swordplay was a marvel. The snake of silver worked its way around the field until most of the soldiers lay in a heap on the floor. He sprinted across the field, dodging thrown weapons as he went. An arrow glanced off his cheek, drawing blood and blinding him in his left eye. He grabbed Mia's limp body in a blinding fast strike. His momentum carried him clear off the ground. He dug his feet in the ground and flung his cape to the side in a dramatic flourish. Mia's body was still in his arms as Talus saluted and winked at the both friend and foe. "Sorry I'm late guys, what's shakin'?"

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:40 pm 
Sword Master

*iTS ABOUT TIME TALUS* hE TURNED AND SLASHED A FEW NEARBY SOLDIERS, *But anyway its good of you to turn up, now less talk more attack*

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next