Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:30 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:43 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire turns around and asks Mia "Where is the General? I might be able to take him out or at least destract him until you all escape!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:18 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies gave Talus a stuned look and pulled out another arrow.

Thanks but I could have handled the rest of these by myself if you all would have actuly made your escape by now instead of just staying. Now I'm almost out if arrows!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:02 pm 
Legendary Warrior

"Cleeishies catch!!!" Angelfire throws a bag full of 500 lightning arrows at her. "These arrows will attak five soldiers each. So have fun!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:54 am 
King of Dragons

Talus put Mia down and scanned the field. His gaze fell upon a heavily armored soldier that was barking orders at the others. Talus teleported to Cleeishies side and started informing her. 'Cleeishies, I found the General, but he's heavily armored, only one of your arrows can pierce him, and it has to be exactly the right spot." He pointed at a small opening in the man's armor, right in the middle of his back. "The armor is weakest there, on the yellow spot, good luck!" He leapt back into the fray, being sure to keep out of her view.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:47 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

OCC: I screwed up, and My original account wont let me in, so i mad this one.

ICC: Jadrian, catching the clue that Drain still hadn't forgiven him for leaving him to the soldiers, turned and kept fighting. THe soldiers just kept coming, though his sword still kept cutting through flesh, and bone with ease.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:43 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies thanks angelfire, and then suddenly finds herself nodding in agreement at Talus's idea as he explains that he has found a way to take done the leader of the opposing group.

Nothing I can't handle.

she tells him and aims for her target. Just as she lets the arrow go something sharp digs into her shoulder.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:31 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian looking towards jadrian shouted "O so hes good at something but not time keepin!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:49 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire looks around him and sees that Drian and Jadrian got the front. So Angelfire rushes to Cleeishies aid to find the Leutinant General (second in command)stabing her in her shoulder. Angelfire takes his sword and rams it into the Lt.Generals head knocking him far away. Then Angelfire tells Cleeishies "You might feel a little pain." He then grabs the sword in her arm and pulls it out. When the sword came out, Angelfire ties his scarf around her wound to stop the bleeding. Angelfire then turns his attention to the ever growing number of soldiers getting closer and closer. Then the Lt.General bursts through them with another stronger more powerfull sword in his hand, indicating that he wants to kill Angelfire. In response to this, Angelfire prepares for one hell of a fight.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies lets out a groan.

I kinda figured that it was gonna hurt when I first got stabed!
She straped her bow onto her hip unable to use it anymore with the injured arm and pulled a dagger from underneath the many layers of her dress,and joined Angelfire's side.

She looked over to him. They just won't take a hint will they?

A soldier came after them holding a spear high above his head. Cleeishies let out a sigh and tossed her dagger. Which burried itself inside the man's forehead. The man screamed and hit the fell like a tree that had just been cut down. Cleeishies shurgged and picked up the sword of a fallen soldier.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:08 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus darted across the field and stabbed a soldier through the middle. His sword still shone crimson as he sliced the next soldier. "I'm getting tired, can someone please kill the bloody general!!" He turned around and slammed his sword into another soldier, but he was weaker on the drawback and the enemy took advantage of that. They quickly swarmed around Talus. Disarmed, because of his own folly, he was down to fighting spears with his bare hands, and he was losing.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:37 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia pulled out her sword. she pointed it at the nearest soldier." BLUE ASTRA!!!!"She screamed as she ran at the soldier. but in mid attack she realized where the general was. looking up she quickly rearanged herself in the air so that she could jump on the soldiers helm. she bounced of his helm and flashed towards the general.when she was right in front of him she swang her sword. But her sword pinged uselessly aginst his amor"Damn!" She muttered to herself" I guess i have no choice..." She said. All of the sudden she was tranformed. she turned into a great silver wolf and charged as the general tried to stab the wolf with his spear she jumped on the spear and jumped at his throat. It hit its mark taking the general out immediatly. It jumped of his amour and started to run
towards the outside of the ring of soldiers as they started to go into confusion. It ran to the outside of the woods and somewhere in the distance you hear mia shout," PULL OUT THE GENERALS DEAD AND THE SOLDIERS ARE GOIN INTO CONFUSION!!!SO RUN!!!!" You hear this and start to run you jump over the soldiers and run into the forest. and start to look for mia.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:47 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

John heard Mia scream an watched as the others ran to the forest. As Jadrian started to run, he noticed that the man, Talus, was not among them. Then Jadrian noticed the ring of soldiers, stabbing with obvious glee into something. Jadrian drew his sword and ran toward the ring, and scliced through the two nearest soldiers. He grabbed Talus by his collar and started dragging him toward the treeline, running as fast as he could. He only hoped the others could help them once they got there.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:28 am 
The Broken One

OCC: i'm still part of this rp so don't freak out if i just stop writing for a while, okay?

IC: Iyrius had fought valiantly with his dirk. That is, until some unknown soldier cracked him on the back of the head with his spear. As he lay there, waiting for the killing blow, he saw a silver wolf tear the throat out of the general and suddenly all the remaining soldiers were retreating. He sat up and rubbed his head. 'Did i just see Mia...become a wolf?' he thought bemusedly. A grin split across his face and he looked up. "Mia's a werewolf!" he whispered excitedly. He laughed with joy and leapt to his feet, no longer feeling the throbbing pain in his head. He ran off towards the forest were he saw the wolf go, still chuckling gleefully.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:12 am 
Legendary Warrior

After hearing the Generals cry of pain, Angelfire knew that the end was near. He then puts his sword in its holder and grabs Cleeishies and puts her on his back and then runs for the forest. Angelfire looks behind him and sees the once organized group of soldiers turn to chaos.

He then tells Cleeishies to hang on and begins to run at top speed, trying to catch up to Mia.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:47 am 
Youthful Werewolf

The wolf runs as far as she can into the forest, and collapses." The tranformation took more out of me than i thought..."the wolf thouht to her self.You walk into the clearing and see the wolf change bac into mia. she looks exausted. you watch her for a while before you deside to come into the clearing.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:02 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian hits himself *I new not to stay here* HE runs into the forest but is unable to find anything he flys up and sees the other group he lands

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:45 am 
The Broken One

The track of the wolf wasn't hard to find and follow. Soon Iyrius found himself looking at an exhausted Mia lying in the middle of a small clearing in the forest. He walked tentativly forward, his momentary elation wearing off. Was she okay? "Mia?" He said with concern. "Mia, are you all right?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:50 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia jumps brandishing her sword at the newcomer.she lets it drop at the site of iryius on collapses to the ground..."Sorry really tired aat the moment" SHe said hopeing that he hadnt nothiced her tranceformation

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:55 am 
The Broken One

Iyrius couldn't keep from smiling as he kneeled in front of her. "I saw that. You're a werewolf." A gleeful chuckle escaped his lips and he covered his mouth to stop the rest. When he had gained control of his giggles, he repeated, "You're a werewolf!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:59 am 
Youthful Werewolf

"Oh god " Mia thinkds to herself as she stares into iriyuses eyes...." i hope you dont think less of me for it."She twists the braclet on her arm and her ears and a tail appear She stands up" This is my true form"She turns around once then waits for his reply

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:04 am 
The Broken One

A huge grin split across Iyrius's face and he couldn't contain himself anymore. Before he knew what he was doing, he had wrapped his arms around Mia in a big hug and was spinning her around. "That's wonderful! Absolutly marvelous!" He suddenly realized what he was doing and set her down and took a few respectable paces back.
He cleared his throat. "Ahem, i mean... uh, the fact that you're a werewolf actually gives me more respect for you. I mean, uh...heh, i just happened to be a, uh, werewolf myself."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:11 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia gasped....she had never met another werewolf before" I Knew there was something strange about you!" She says with a surprising lookof iquiry

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:16 am 
The Broken One

"Well, Wolf-mage to be exact." The smile was coming back onto his face. "I belong to the Order, but i don't expect you to have heard of them. Not many people have in this country. I'm basically just a werewolf with honed magical powers and trained for fighting." He took an unconcious step closer. "When the Order sent me here I thought i was the only one of my kind in the middle of nowhere."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:18 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia tilts her head and says"How did they no i was out here?"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:37 pm 
Tightwad

OOC: sorry for my absence, I've been rather busy.

IC: A laugh came from behind a tree and Chalgrish stepped out from behind. He cocked his head to one side, a smirk playing across his face.
"As long as you're of any particular species, you're going to be watched by many people," Chalgrish's smirk faded "But if you're going to go around shouting what you are, then your disguise is rather pointless, isn't it?"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 23  Next